[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i give up on women, they're a joke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 12
File: deep.jpg (148 KB, 926x589) Image search: [Google]
deep.jpg
148 KB, 926x589
i give up on women, they're a joke
>>
What are you going to do then? Try your luck with men?
>>
>this shit is really deep.

Wtf is wrong with women?
>>
If they want to act like fucking retards fine. Stop reproducing and eventually they'll be desperate enough to fuck you when we're on the brink of extinction.
>>
>>27971213
These are black females in your image OP, don't date the obviously ghetto ones and you should be fine
>>
Not a girl, but I relate to this.

Like, you have an ex and they are awful. They treat you like shit but you were an idiot and spent a long time with them. Even after you leave, part of you misses them, because you spent YEARS together.

Then you meet a girl and she's awesome. You love her. But that asshole illogical part of you still misses the girl who used to scream at you.

It's such a complicated emotion to think about all that shit at once.
>>
File: 1359054164205.png (175 KB, 418x348) Image search: [Google]
1359054164205.png
175 KB, 418x348
>>27971213
>this shit is deep

I hate when normalfags say this. And it's never to anything deep, either something blatantly obvious or something with no greater meaning.
>>
>>27971311
Cant relate to this at all
>>
>>27971225

stay single for the rest of my family, i don't see why not, better than these parasites
>>
>>27971542
Women aren't parasites. Well, some of them maybe. You should try to find somebody who is genuinely nice, not bent on exploiting you. A healthy relationship needs to be a two-way street.
>>
>>27971314
I hate that you're a faggot
>>
>>27971213
Women don't want respect they want alpha sperm.
"Nice" guy just means you're too ugly to be allowed to dominate
>>
>>27971213
>find the absolute worst women out there saying stupid stuff
>"this is all women"
nice one
>>
>>27971859
>r9k

what did you expect?
>>
>>27971859
>>27971938
My oh my, no one told me that we'd be having roast beef tonight!
I would've brought my fucks to give about their opinions on a FUCKING DINNER PLATE THEY WERE NOT INVITED TO IN A FUCKING VEGAN POTLUCK
>>
>>27971786
this

https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/3wsggy/question_women_of_reddit_what_is_the_hottest/

this is what drives women crazy and turns them on notice how almost all of it is them sucking dick or being dominated in some other way
>>
>>27971213
I know this feel. I'm in love with an ex I hate, she's the worst person ever, and I've had several nice girlfriends after.
>>
>>27971311
Oxytocin fucks you up for life.
>>
>>27971733
Don't forget that the robots here are social autists and generally undesireable.

They coould have a healthy relationship if they would start lifting and doing sports, taking meds, talk to therapists, expand their social network, buy better clothes and look for women in their league.

But they won't. They raher stay in their basement and sit on their fat ass all day. They get more bitter and less socially everyday and thus the cycle continues.

That's why all the women they can get are either the shitty ones no one else wants or manipulative cunts that use desperate virgins for a free paycheck.

So dear robots:

if all women you interact with are shitty the problem is you. not all women

if all women you interact with are parasites the problem is you. not all women

you know who loves women? chad

you know why? because he's hot, dominant and stands up for himself. women respect him and want to sleep with him

the only thing I don't understand is why robots are too lazy to eat less junk food and to start lifting
>>
>>27971311
I dont relate to your normie faggotry at all. Leave
>>
>>27972371
Yawn. Shitty b8 that wont even get too many (you)s
>>
>>27972371
we could get sucked into the cuck system of having all our shit stolen by females if we jsut learned to be good boys.
more than one way of looking at shit, cuck.
u got gamed, don't try to make us feel bad because we're too much of losers to get gamed.
just accept ur a cuck and move on.
>>
>>27971245
>implying females arent just talking animals in a human disguise.

Females are trophies by nature. Human peacocks.
They look good and are dumb.

Males had to develop logic and deeper thinking beyond solely being a slave to your dopamine receptors.

Don't blame women when they are shallow and retarded.
You don't blame a dog for barking, so why blame a woman for being a retard.
>>
>>27972549
Go back to TRP with that logic
>>
>>27971213

Why, what's wrong with OP image?

I had a gf who I was quite disrespectful to, she eventually left me for some beta orbitting faggot and now she keeps pestering me to leave my current gf and take her back, although it's too late now.

>obligatory reeee
>>
Women wanting to be dominated = Guys wanting a girl to be submissive pure maiden waifu

Dont make women into men?
>>
>>27971314
>when normies quote marilyn monroe as being super deep

I feel you familia on this shit
>>
File: 1458655967396.jpg (97 KB, 626x513) Image search: [Google]
1458655967396.jpg
97 KB, 626x513
>>27972371
>you know who loves women? chad
It's one thing to bait, and it's another to be retarded.
Chad doesn't love women, he loves sex with women. He really must detest them since he can't settle for one and just pumps and dumps them like some cumdumpsters.
I know a guy who does that. He basically agrees on me with most things about women, the difference is I avoid those abominations, he uses them for sex, dating 3 girls at once.
I remember confronting one of them about it calling the guy manwhore. Her reaction was gold, she got mad at me for telling her the truth, telling me to not tell her things like that even if I see them happening "she doesn't want to know if he dates someone else". Top cuckqueen. Oh well, at least I called her used goods and laughed about her 1st boyfriend who supposedly committed suicide.
>>
>>27971225
I tried my luck with men and it was hella fun !
>>
>>27971314
That's called a joke, stiffy
>>
>>27971213

Guys that treat women like Queens are boring and clingy.

Disrespectful guys is a meme. What women really mean is that they want a guy to dominate them and be rough with and not treat them like they're fragile and made out of glass.
>>
>>27973195
But why ? I never understood this.
>>
>>27973218

It's just female psychology, you can't blame them for instincts they were born with.

I honestly think that being a racist is reason I am so successful with black women, although my sucess with white women is literally 0
>>
>>27973218
Because women lie or may not even know what they actually want.
>>
File: 1461022917250.png (45 KB, 281x327) Image search: [Google]
1461022917250.png
45 KB, 281x327
>>27971956
>that kid who insulted people in a drawn-out, roundabout, autistic manner and thought he was a top wit

/that kid/ thread, anyone?
>>
>>27972371
I've seen a similar post in another thread - a poster claiming to be a feminist woman.

Nice shilling /fit/
>>
>>27973273
No i mean why is being mean and hurtful more memorable to women than being nice ? I don't get this logic. I'm just naturally nice to people and am afraid insult people or make people mad, what should i do to make girls like me ? What should i change in me ?
>>
>>27973218

Because men that treat things with fragility display behaviors of submission instead of leadership qualities. Also lacking experience with women, since women are not made of cotton and are a lot tougher then how beta men make them out to be. This whole new age feminism movement is about treating women with respect for being tough instead of being looked down upon for being physically and mentally weaker, even though they are on some level.

Women want to be dominated, but not by being kind and by spending money on them, but by being mentally fascinating and physically rough.

When you have sex with a girl you grab a lock of her hair and pound her brains out with your thrusts, not kiss her feet and softly fuck her.

I'm about to make a website to be a guru, any questions you ask I'll charge a dollar for the advice.
>>
>>27971213
I think you need to be somewhere in between. Women don't like abusive men despite the memes but they don't like subservient faggots either.
>>
>>27973475
Know one will pay you while r/asktrp is free.
>>
>>27973503

You take em out, you pay for her then fuck her brains out.

Then the second time, she takes you out, pays for you and fucks your brains out.

Then the 3rd time you just fuck her brains out

Then the 4th time she fucks your brains out

And if you like each other enough, stay exclusive or if not move on and find another and repeat the process.

Heck you don't even need to spend any money.

There's guys out there that have fucked 6 girls in a 24 hour span.
>>
>>27973475
I'm naturally submissive. How to be dominant ? How to be physically rough ? How to be everything that you said that will make women like me ?
>>
>>27971311
>Implying she misses him because of the amount of time they spent together

Fuck off you moron. You're not fooling anyone.

>But that asshole illogical part of you still misses the girl who used to scream at you.
No men do not. Now stop pretending to be a guy and leave this board.

>Dumb roastie trying to false flag.
>>
>>27973546
>There's guys out there that have fucked 6 girls in a 24 hour span.

I doubt this unless there's prostitution or drugs involved.
>>
>>27973529

When you start a business you need to know the ins and outs of the service your providing. Then market it, attract clients, do a good job, work on referrals, reinvest in marketing, build your clientelle, then build a name for your brand and service.
Then expand, hire someone else you train to take a cut off the profits while you do dogshit and make money's.
>>
>>27973589

No, bartenders, guys in clubs, heck one dude fucked 13 girls in a single night. Dudes a legend.

He would go to one spot by a girl a drink, pass her shit test, escalate things and fuck her in a bathroom.

>>27973566

First of all never ask questions, always give answers, even if you come off wrong, point out what made you come up with that logic.

Second, acknowledge your strenghts, aka do you have resources, are you smart, gifted, are good looking, have a huge dick. Are good at giving advice, are funny, know how to make a person feel good etc.

Cont
>>
>>27972371
>because he's hot, dominant and stands up for himself

None chads ie 'betas' are also this way but the pack wont allow them to be. Being chad is not a choice, its an appointment the masses give to a man based on his jaw line. I myself am apparently a so called 'sigma' male. I look like an alpha but have behave somewhat like a beta. I physically capable of leading, standing up for myself and like to dominate but Im always faced with opposition. And when I assert myself it leads to conflict and I get called an all round douche, arrogant or weirdo as you are about to presume. Im also hot, I dress well and wear nice cologne. Women and people are confused by this.
You're bullshit stacy, 16yo school yard mindset makes you look like a parasite.

I'de also stop assuming we live in basements. I guarantee your bf doesn't have an apartment like mine, I can probably lift more than him and kick his ass. But you still woukdnt be impressed by that, youde find it offensive because every cell in your body is terrified, your mind cant compute it, thousands of years of evolution and your lizard brain is still hard wired to think that height, deep voice, big shoulders and square jaw=top tier male just because.

The point Im msking is as a result of cunts LIKE YOU robots cannot get ahea din life because soictey will always shun us, assume we cant do things like lead and ultimately we'll be over looked for promotions and jobs because we dont look the part. Its not our fault, its yours.
>>
>>27973659

Always approach first, cause that gives you the control in a relationship. Don't ever wait for someone to come to you, because when they do, you submit to them. If they tell you to fuck off, who cares, that's there loss.

We live in a day and age where people have social anxiety and can't communicate because texting has robbed people with the ability to speak.

Cont
>>
>>27973659

If you approach someone, they'll think in their minds that there is something that person likes about them, and it can be whatever the reason.

And they'll feel comfortable with you knowing that you like them. Once your comfortable with someone, you do not have to feel the need to hold back yourself, but also use disgression.

You meet a girl, she feels comfortable with you, she asks you questions, the. You know she likes you.

The second you ask a question to someone you submit to them in a situation. And if a girl asks you a question you'll have your proof that shes submitted to you, and then once you got to that stage, you know she's comfortable around you.

And then once it happens you slowly escalate. You talk in innuendos. If a girl submitted to you with a question, you know that the submission is underlying with a need for sex.

If she asks you something work related or money related, you know that shes concious about wanting to have money to afford her better sexual opportunities.
Etc etc.

And then you be dominant, but indirect, instead of asking for sex, you build into it and ease her in.

And then once she's feeling you, you tease her, play around with her, build up the attraction and then fuck her.
>>
>>27973218
Because they aren't made out of glass.

Imagine someone treated you like a special needs kid. "oh cute you are trying to read? Here let me help you"

That person might try to be nice, but it's a shitty way to be nice.

Just treat women on an equal level. Like a friend.
>>
I haven't seen my ex gf in 7 years and she still sends me a friend request on Facebook like every few months

The one time I tried to get back with her it took me like an hour or two to get her to break up with her boyfriend and ended up fucking her in like a week

She's been with a guy for fucking years though, could she really be willing to throw that all away, it just kinda snapped the other day, she keeps adding me and removing me or something all these years, and I never even know when she deleted me or why or if she lost her Facebook or what, it's so fucking weird, I literally haven't talked to her in atleast like years
>>
>>27973990
Oh and she was with that first guy for a whole year too so I guess it's not that different now except I haven't said a word to her in forever
>>
>>27972371
ahh the ole "liftan you problems away"
>>
>>27971213
I kind of relate to this
My ex boyfriend was always super nice to me but this one time he got REALLY mad at me and slapped the living shit out of me and it turned me on so much for some reason and we ended up having hardcore sex that night, he refused to do it ever again though and he said that he regretted it
Sad face
>>
>>27973298
No
Verorigebal
>>
>>27974214
I keep pushing my bf's buttons in hopes he'll do it but he always just goes to the other room and doesn't speak to me :(
>>
>>27974214

I'll slap you cunt. And feed you my cummies
>>
>>27971225

What do you think we're going to do?

We're gonna be with our goddamn waifus, because they truly love us.
>>
>>27971311
you're fucking retarded and you should kill yourself
>>
>be in a LDR with a 31 year old American woman
>rocky relationship at the moment
>she gets into a argument with me because another girl messaged me on skype
>gf tells me not to talk to this other girl while gf is sleeping
>don't talk to the other girl at all coz i fell asleep anyway
>wake up and gf messages me asking if other girl sent me messages
>check, she did, tell gf that she sent messages
>gf flips the fuck out and breaks down crying to me in a call saying how she didn't want that other girl to message me
>can't help but laugh at her because the whole situation is so fucking stupid and she's crying over nothing
>this makes her cry even more

Stay single lads, save yourself the headache of dealing with a woman.
>>
>>27974506

>Having a relationshit in 2016

That's where you fucked up lad
>>
>>27974668
So learn from my mistakes pal.
>>
>>27974668
>>27974506
>LDR
>31 year old
WEW LAD
>>
>>27974698
And she's an absolute mess. I love it, having a crazy gf.
>>
>>27974730
go watch gone girl and snap out of this
>>
>>27971311
even if this were true (it's not, roasties just get wet when chad mistreats them), it's still not "deep" as these roasties think

it's hard to imagine the kind of mind that considers this deep
>>
>>27972371
>you know who loves women? chad

How to spot a dumb femanon
>>
>>27971311
This guy gets it, I was in the same situation.
I'm starting to think humans were made to have one partner.
It's just too psychologically damaging to break up and attach yourself to somebody else.
Seems like /r9k/ is right, avoid a slut at all costs for serious relationships.
>>
File: 2spooky4me.gif (320 KB, 215x194) Image search: [Google]
2spooky4me.gif
320 KB, 215x194
This was not my experience at all. My ex bf was abusive and I still have nightmares about getting back together with him. I wake up in the middle of the night sweating and scared and I wake my current boyfriend up to tell him what happened and that I'm scared. Whenever we go out together and I see a guy who looks like my ex boyfriend it freaks me out, I am genuinely 100% horrified of my ex boyfriend and would never ever wish to get back together with him. Even the idea of ever seeing him again scares the shit out of me.
>>
File: images-245.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
images-245.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
That feelening when no European or american bf irl to treat me like a queen so I for get about my abusive ex ;_;
>>
>>27975226
id treat you like the queen of the world bby
>>
>>27971311
Put a bullet in your head.
>>
>>27975293
Ur not irl
>>
>>27975369

Get the fuck out unless you post some tits
>>
>>27975369
i could be
you dont know
>>
women are programmed to like assholes and hate good guys

its a fucked up thing evolution made, it's why religions were invented to keep the dumb bitches from fucking up society with their innate immorality
>>
STOP THNKING THAT THERE IS SUCH A THING AS AN EQUAL RELATIONSHIP

YOU CAN EITHER BE THE EXPLOITER, THE PERSON WHO VALUES AND DESIRES THE OTHER PERSON LESS THAN THEY VALUE AND DESIRE YOU, OR THE EXPLOITED ONE.

THE BEST YOU CAN HOPE FOR IS TO BE THE EXPLOITER AND STILL LIKE THE OTHER PERSON A LOT, BUT A LOT LESS THAN THEY LIKE YOU.
YOU CAN BE A BENEVOLENT EXPLOITER AND NOT BE A DICK TO YOUR BF OR GF, BUT IF YOU START BEING TOO NICE EVENTUALLY THEY'LL START THINKING THAT YOU LIKE THEM A LOT MORE THAN THEY LIKE YOU AND THEY'LL STOP WANTING YOU

IT'S HOPELESS
ALL YOU CAN DO IS FIND GIRLS WITH GOOD GENES
SPREAD YOUR GENES WITH THEM BEFORE THEY MANAGE TO GET AWAY
IF POSSIBLE TAKE THE VIRGINITIES OF GIRLS WITH GOOD GENES BEFORE THEY CAN GET AWAY

MATING IS A COMPETITIVE GAME. IT'S A STRUGGLE; WAR.
>>
File: 1452411371692.png (1 MB, 2652x2004) Image search: [Google]
1452411371692.png
1 MB, 2652x2004
>>27975445
>women are programmed to like assholes and hate good guys
They're not even hiding it
>>
>>27975497
women a shit
>>
>>27975497
you know it is possible to make yourself more like that.

yes we can agree that women are shit but that doesn't change tht we want to pass on our genes rather than be a genetic failure and we want to pass on our genes with an attractive rather than unattractive women (other things being equal).

4 years ago I was classic "nice" and was rejected every time, but once you get your first tiny bit of success it is like the seed to a snowball, you feel a little more confident, you learn what works like a neural network, you find it a bit easier to not act timidly and overly considerate, you start being able to work out what kinds of cockiness or dickheadedness girls actualy like.

I haven't figured it all out but I'm better now that I'm 25 than I was when I was 21.
>>
File: 1321431252352561.jpg (14 KB, 600x384) Image search: [Google]
1321431252352561.jpg
14 KB, 600x384
>>27975497

what do you gain from posting this
>>
>>27975927
nothing other than upsetting you
>>
File: 1450081628110.png (125 KB, 1476x502) Image search: [Google]
1450081628110.png
125 KB, 1476x502
>>27975927
>what do you gain from posting this
I assume you mean what those girl gain by posting stuff like that on their twitter accounts.
Well it's pretty simple, it's just a popular thing to say, women don't think twice about the statement they make, if it's popular then it must be good.
Also, they want to advertise themselves as "fun", "interesting", "outgoing" girls who are open for "fun" experiences and want those bad boys to hit em up.
>>
Anybody else feel like these tweets and posts sound a lot like those ancient roman graffitis they found in pompeii and such. Humans dont change.
>>
>>27971213

Welcome to r9k, robot.
>>
>>27971311
>White people
No wonder you're all cucks.
>>
File: 1447597517220.jpg (34 KB, 554x500) Image search: [Google]
1447597517220.jpg
34 KB, 554x500
>>27971311
This is obviously not a man.

> Not a girl, but I relate to this.
> Like, you have an ex and they are awful
> Like

Fuck off roastie whore!!!

Also, samefagging: >>27975153
>>
>>27973352
Because women are stupid, are you serious m8?
>>
>>27976627
Not samefagging, I legit had the same experience as that guy.
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.