[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be at the park walking >see this group of brown mystery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Fmbumjk.png (156 KB, 1211x1259) Image search: [Google]
Fmbumjk.png
156 KB, 1211x1259
>be at the park walking
>see this group of brown mystery meat looking children by the pond yelling incomprehensibly at each other
>probably just some mexicans or something
>they follow me up to my car for whatever reason
>group of people are talking while their dogs play together
>these children are in full view now in front of my car
>absolutely unidentifiable race
>they have those greyish eyes that mixed kids do along with oddly shaped skulls
>they aren't speaking spanish, just a very retarded form of english
>they have no accent, this is how they actually talk
>"DO DAWG BITE?" one asks to one of the dog owners, who can't quite understand the child (of about 12 years or so) so they just smile and chuckle awkwardly
>"DO DEY BITE?" another child asks
>one of the dogs stands up and sticks its nose out to smell them
>the child jumps back like a scared chimp fearing for its life

Definitely changed my attitudes towards race mixing for sure. These "people" were total abominations. Anyone else witness any similar acts of subhuman retardation?
>>
>>27971197
URA FAWKING WIGHT MAEL!
>>
>>27971197
>having to observe ethnics
white people problems
>>
>>27971238
>Learning to speak at fifteen
black people problems
>>
>>27971238
they weren't "ethnic" though, they were totally lacking in discernible ethnicity, they were racially ambiguous and culturally empty. These poor creatures should've never been born.
>>
>>27971270
"hurr durr I don't understand linguistics and that languages can diverge, i also don't know that the language i speak is completely different from what it was in the past, but i hate black people and need reasons to justify my hatred towards them"
>>
>>27972543
It's perfectly understandable that when people who are barely an evolutionary step above chimps try to speak the language of a more advanced civilization that they'll totally butcher it.
>>
>>27971197
>grey eyes
>weird heads
>odd enunciation and intonation
>dont understand dogs, a common earth pet

i dont think they were mexicans anon, it sounds more like you had an extraterrestrial encounter.
>>
I dont get the thing about black people being scared of dogs. I'm black and I love dogs. Bit the fear of blacks with dogs is so prevalent that dog owners will actually divert from me.
>>
I'm mixed race so...
>>
>>27972593
I honestly was thinking they looked like alien creatures.
>>27972601
Blacks historically didn't own dogs as companion animals, they're a very "white" animal, hence while you'll find white soccer moms who would suicide bomb a tank if it was heading for their precious doge.
>>
>>27972621
maybe they are. maybe they are aliens, here to learn about our culture and languages before invading and enslaving us to build their monuments and iphones. maybe they're everywhere, all around you, all the time, and you're only noticing now because they're getting lazy...

i should go back on my meds.....
>>
>>27972543
ebonics isn't a language
>>
>>27972564
You don't understand anything about language, but if you feel that hating blacks on the premise the they've butchered the English language justifies your hate, and this gives a sense of superiority which makes you feel better about yourself, go ahead.
>>
>>27972786
>You don't understand anything about language
Do you? Dialects have an internal consistency. They just mash together words in whatever way they think sounds cool. An example being getting your "nails did" and your "hair done."
Also, he specifically said he didn't know what race they were and guessed mexican. Why do you assume that they're black just because they have bad english?
>>
>>27972910
I'll admit that i shouldn't have assumed they were black, i'm personally black and felt defensive. Here's a link that talks about languages and how they change, it isn't a long read compared to other papers.
>>
>>27972983
https://www.nsf.gov/news/special_reports/linguistics/change.jsp
>>
>>27972779
Duh idiot. It's more like a dialect
>>
a recent incident of my own
>>
>>27973869
part the second :P
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.