[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which do you prefer Mercedes or BMW?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 00m0m_63n12Z8hevy_600x450.jpg (44 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
00m0m_63n12Z8hevy_600x450.jpg
44 KB, 600x449
Which do you prefer Mercedes or BMW?
>>
BMW
M
W
>>
>>27971101
Audi is best girl
>>
>>27971101
they're both girl/faggot cars these days
>>
>inb4 supreme gentleman posts
>>
>Giving a shit about cars

>being a NEET

Ooh another fast vehicle with some cute aerodynamic curves, in this shape by this manufacturer!

Go fuck yourself and your dumbshit cars. What a retarded interest.
>>
>>27971201
this level of ignorance cant be accidental
>>
>>27971201
It's not an "interest", some people buy cars you know. Manufacturer matters.
>>
>>27971201

>NEET shitposter who wastes his time on a Taiwanese earwax removal bulletin board system
>Claims other interests are retarded

Kill yourself already, faggot
>>
File: 1460850644248.jpg (130 KB, 1023x682) Image search: [Google]
1460850644248.jpg
130 KB, 1023x682
Cars are the most normie and primitive interest.
>>
Mercedes.

AMG
M
G
>>
>>27971186
this

Also, I've only ever had Mercs, but I really want an e46 someday.

But as a young guy, I think my next vehicle will be something cheap, probably a truck.
>>
File: 29959530037_large.jpg (382 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
29959530037_large.jpg
382 KB, 1024x768
>tfw own a shitty car that looks cool
>>
What a friend who works in Real Estate told me...

BMW = "This guy is overpaid"
MERCEDES = "This guy is good at what he does"
>>
The only people I see driving either here are Chinese people
>>
I'd rather have a skyline but he m5 is badass.
>>
Mazda to be honest
>>
Honda is the best
>>
>>27971101
Lower grade BMW is better.
1 series, 2 series, 3 series are better than the A class, B class and CLA's.

Middle and top grade... Merc is better
C class, gullwing, S class and Kompressor (or whatever the cabrio Merc is called now) beats the 4-7 series and Z4
>>
Sexus
>>
>>27971201
>tfw almsot saved enough neetbux for my first car (2000 honda prelude)
can't wait to drive down the streets blasting eurobeat and lolicore
>>
audi rs7 boi
>>
>>27973123
Kompressor=supercharged engine. the convertibles are usually claled CLKs.
>>
Only german manufacturers? What's wrong with you?
I'd rather have a 2000 Jag XJ double Six. Twelve fucking cylinders, mang. Everytime you turn the key, a british orchestra starts playing. The car runs so smooth that most people won't even know it's running once they sit inside. Every single seat is individually heated. Germans haven't even thought(!) about that yet. The transmission is so smooth that shifting from P into D is only accompanied by a click sound of the lever, with the car not even changing its exhaust tone. When someone tells you that their new mercedes just had to have this or that part exchanged for a sum of money, you snobbily laugh at them with their ridiculuosly low part prices. Then you educate them about the fact that Jaguars do not break down. Never. They just have character, unlike your run of the mill german OTS transportation solution. When a Jag has something bad happen to him, he's just nostalgic for the mechanic. They haven't had a cup of tea in a while, you see. Jags only settle for the best tea, which accounts for the rather high bill, but hey. A real gentleman doesn't talk about money.

And finally... the cat. Old jags still have the cat. The jumping Jaguar that sits on the hood, pouncing on something just in front of your grill, showing a from of style and passion unmatched by german manufacturers. A Merc might get you there, but an old Jag gets you there in style. Your neighbour will not envy your bank account, but his wife will dream of you and your style and charisma every night. A Jag gives you the flair of a 00-agent, a Mercedes makes you look like a dentist and BMW is driven by adolescents and gangstas.

The choice is clear.
>>
File: IMG_20140120_152906_747-Re4ch.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140120_152906_747-Re4ch.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>27971101
Neither.
>MIATA
>IS
>ALWAYS
>THE
>ANSWER
>>27971201
>Not having any appreciation for the level of engineering and craftsmanship that goes into cars, planes, weapons, etc.
Beta aftbhfam.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.