[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Talking to a girl on tinder, standard joking >So anonette,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1446954592308.gif (460 KB, 220x132) Image search: [Google]
1446954592308.gif
460 KB, 220x132
>Talking to a girl on tinder, standard joking
>So anonette, what are your hobbies?
>My hobby is to travel ;)
>mfw

Is that it? Ah for fuck's sake,I'd syop tamking to her right away if she didn't have a chest to boot
>>
File: 1460669255858.jpg (57 KB, 408x701) Image search: [Google]
1460669255858.jpg
57 KB, 408x701
I dont get the traveling meme

Its expensive as fuck and you get absolutely nothing out of it, except if you count muh experience and memories

Not to mention you probably will be mugged, raped or have your head cut off by isis

Traveling is the biggest redflag there is
>>
>>27971169
>>Its expensive as fuck
Not if you're a girl :)
>>
>>27971100
>>27971169
When women list their interests and hobbies they're just listing things they would like you to pay for.

>I like shopping, and traveling, and omg makeup.
>>
>>27971169
>muh experience and memories

These things are invaluable in the course of a life. Putting "muh" in front of them doesn't change that.
>>
>>27971169
Let's not exagerate things here. Travelling can be a hobby imo. But only if you couple it with something else, like learning the language, the culture by being immersed, living aming the locals for a while, or doing all your travels by foot or bike, or doing somethig meaningful. Being a tourist and having everything handed to you every step of the way turns travelling into a leisure trip, not an experience.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.