[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been to any cons lately? Speak to any grils?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1429721493280.jpg (58 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
1429721493280.jpg
58 KB, 640x853
Been to any cons lately?

Speak to any grils?
>>
cons are for normies
>>
>tfw no furry con fursuit gf
>>
>>27971116
Someone's never been to a con
>>
>>27971357
cons are fucking full of stacies trying to get attention because "nerdy culture" is fucking popular as fuck for some reason

they are no longer for basement dwellers, they appeal to fucking normies who only watch capeshit and entry level anime
>>
>>27972026
>You will never go to a late 90s/early 00s con filled with actual nerds who just want to have fun
>>
>>27971081
last time i went to a con 3 years ago i ended up crying because it was filled with girls like op pic and none of them would talk to me
haven't been to a con since
>>
>>27971081
can't speak to anyone because i'm nearly deaf and don't know sign language. looking at them just makes me angry at this point.
wouldn't even fucking need to talk. just wish even an ugly woman would just hold my hand for a minute. i exist.
>>
>>27972396
i too know how you feel
just once i'd like my existence to be acknowledged by a girl
>>
File: mfoch4fEjw1qbjzj5o1_500.jpg (68 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
mfoch4fEjw1qbjzj5o1_500.jpg
68 KB, 500x375
>>27971081
>hey kid, want to fuck an anime?
>>
>>27971081
How many cute/decent looking crossplayers go to cons? I want some autist BP
>>
>>27972026
>>27972077

Do omegas really tell themselves shit like this? Like, do they really pretend that cons were ever different and that bottom feeders like them weren't always rejected?
>>
I go occasionally because you can meet some pretty cool bros there, it isn't defined my chad/stacies trying to fuck eachother in cosplay.

>met black dude cosplaying as naruto at youmacon
>end go going to several bars with him, tearing shit up

Good fun.
>>
I hate anime so the only con I would ever go to is some sort of hacker convention even though I don't know how to hack I just find it interesting.
>>
>tfw guys keep hitting on me at cons
I never asked for this, at least they acknowledge my amazing skill.
>>
>>27971081
fuck she is really cute
>>
>>27972608
Amazing skill at trapping?
>>
>>27972610
That's a dude my lad, look at the forearms and hands.
>>
these people scare me. im not even joking, cosplayers weird me the fuck out. i mean, you're an adult, why are you playing gay japanafag dress ups and talking like that?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.