[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a red pilled gf. She is very aware about Jews and hates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Nakahara.Misaki.full.1104049.jpg (668 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Nakahara.Misaki.full.1104049.jpg
668 KB, 1600x1200
I have a red pilled gf. She is very aware about Jews and hates liberal SJWs. She also loves animu and plays Neopets and 3DS all the time.

How does this make you feel?

Pic related is one of her favorite animu.
>>
>>27970944
>and plays Neopets and 3DS all the time
>How does this make you feel?
like calling the fbi
>>
>>27970944
>loves animu and plays Neopets and 3DS all the time.

Christ anon get it together man
>>
>gf
>r9k
>show is about a neet

Dreaming robot pls wake up
>>
>>27970956
She is in her 20s.

>>27970965
Why? I assure you that she is real. She is sitting right next to me right now.
>>
File: 1460989263115.png (456 KB, 433x461) Image search: [Google]
1460989263115.png
456 KB, 433x461
>>27970985
This show got me good.

I can really connect with the pretending part.
I see myself pretending most of the day.
And seeing it represented in animu made me feel "alive" or connected to something.
Maybe sad.
Or pathetic
>>
>>27970999
Selfie with timestamp in marker on her forehead.
Do this now.
>>
File: 1453891718133.png (765 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1453891718133.png
765 KB, 1280x720
>>27970999
The point isn't that she is real or not. I believe she is real.
I am just saying she has garbage tastes, and in general, women like that are completely autistic or bipolar to be around.
>>
>>27970944
Why does she like that anime? Because of the psycopathic slut manipulating Sato the same way she's playing you?
Because women cannot related to the real themes of Welcome to the NHK.
Eat shit and tell your whore to do the same
>>
>>27971384
>psycopathic slut
>slut
she's not a slut

>psycopathic
if that was the case she wouldn't cry when she confessed to Sato that she needed him because he was garbage worse than her.
>>
>>27970944
is there a video or something that I can show my bluepilled gf to make her redpilled?
>>
>>27970944
>loves animu and plays neopets and 3ds

You're dating a child, stop before somebody catches you and you get sent to prison
>>
>>27971384
>slut

Misaki never fucked anyone in that show, though. The closest thing to it is a weird fantasy/dream sequence Sato has in one of the early episodes where he imagines her as a slutty nun
>>
Aware of jews? kek.
>>
>>27970944
>Sticking your dick in crazy
>Falling in love with a crazy girl
This sounds like you're dating a racist 12 year old that you met at the handball courts.
>>
>>27970944

Dude. You obviously know very little about women.

She's pandering to you because she wants in your pants, but the minute things go bad with you two, she'll rant about to anyone who listens about how you're a skinhead, racist, and a bit of a misogynist.
>>
>>27970944
she's boss level cuck.
"I'm totally like u anon. fuck those reddit faggots, right? we should get married."
Next thing u know u got kids and she's leaving u for tyrone with the bulk of ur shit. always ends the same, but it's still interesting to see how these bitches adapt.
>>
>>27970944
>She also loves animu and plays Neopets and 3DS all the time.
Jesus christ I couldn't imagine putting up with this shit
>>
>>27970999
You know the rules ...
You freaking know them.

And the robot does too.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.