[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I come out the closet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: whiteboi.jpg (74 KB, 760x737) Image search: [Google]
whiteboi.jpg
74 KB, 760x737
Should I come out the closet?
>>
>>27970860
forgot to mention Im a girl
>>
>>27970870
no one cares about lesbs. Nothing will change if you're gay. It's not the same social stigma.
>>
You're not important and neither is your sexuality. Just hook up with people, don't make it your whole personality
>>
>>27970860

that dude is obviously asian op, uou can tell by the nip coloring
>>
nigga what you think you're a celebrity or something nobody gives a shit
>>
>>27970860
What the fuck is wrong with the guy in the pic
>>
>>27970860
No, the closet is a good place for fags to stay.Contain your degeneracy.
t. a fag

>>27970870
Lesbos are cancer, even if you're one of the surpassingly few decent "bisexuall!!!21!@!!" girls, you'll end up dating cancer because that's how statistics work. Bisexual girls are worse than real lesbians, it's truly just giving in to your sexual desires and ignoring all forms of civilization and rational thought. At least an actual lesbian, who is not attracted to men in any way and very concretely attracted to women and vaginas (to distinguish them from the SJWs who are "attracted to women" for feminist reasons or whatever) has no other options.

All bisexuals should stay in the closet, if nothing else for the crowd they attract when they "come out." Have you ever met an openly bisexual person? Chances are, ten to one, they're a massive fucking faggot or a tremendous Stacy surfing through life on her vagina -- or possibly a truly planetary-sized landwhale who has tried throughout her entire life to land a man and failed, so in desperation and the realization that she is too fat to physically have real sexual intercourse has opened her field to women as well, generally while remaining unsuccessful.

Tl;dr you're fucking IRL cancer and I don't even care that this is a troll post, you need to get back in your oven.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.