[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can I talk to girls online, not even looking for a gf just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1457923176066.png (402 KB, 578x413) Image search: [Google]
1457923176066.png
402 KB, 578x413
Where can I talk to girls online, not even looking for a gf just some female companion
>>
>>27970632
cgl or lolcow you thirsty beta
>>
>>27970642
fuck off. I mean girls not from 4chan
>>
>>27970676
>I mean girls not from 4chan
o-oh...
>>
>>27970632
most MMOs have girls, but you need to know how to make friends to be friends with them.

Sorry for posting, I wasn't helpful. You're hopeless.
>>
>>27970632
if you have a webcam and dont look like a deformed hobbit, Omegle is a pretty good place. You can lie about status without issue, and you can find a woman willing to talk to you maybe once every 30 minutes or so,

Alternatively with a disposable income, I sometimes browse new myfreecam models and find qt ones and make them laugh and shit in chat until they get more viewers, and tip them for mere companionship.
>>
Omegle, but you need to have clear skin and be handsome. Otherwise they'll skip you.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.