[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I literally look like Kenny from Kenny vs Spenny, just younger.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Kenny Hotz-9.jpg (70 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
Kenny Hotz-9.jpg
70 KB, 500x350
I literally look like Kenny from Kenny vs Spenny, just younger. My dad looks very alike too.
How to get pussy with dat face.
>>
Quit worrying so much about getting pussy, kid. You're wasting your life. Get a fucking job.
>>
I think that's a good face. It's strong and masculine. His eyes look like he has seen more then I can imagine.
>>
File: sweats.jpg (25 KB, 480x451) Image search: [Google]
sweats.jpg
25 KB, 480x451
Femanon here, actually had a huge crush on Kenny. Start emulating his humor. I'm sure he gets a lot of poos.

I had a dream once I fuked him in a penthouse.
>>
>>27970551
>Implying that working your ass off so nicejewboss can buy dat porsche isnt wasted time
>>
>>27970533
>How to get pussy with dat face
Pay for it
>>
>>27970533
I call that the canvas face
You can get quality pussy with it if you're good at being funny or a musician.
>>
>>27970585
Eventually you'll climb up the ladder. You'll be rewarded with a salary. You'll be able to provide for yourself instead of just leeching off of your parents or the government. A man must, at the very least, provide for himself.

If you cannot be a man, what makes you think you deserve a woman?
>>
>>27970533
Proof or it ain't a fact ,dig?
>>
>>27970580
>I'm sure he gets a lot of poos.
do you think he has a high fiber diet so his poos are really solid?
>>
>>27970533
Kenny was (at least on the show) a serial womaniser. The secret is just be like him and have a sense of humour. He got mad pussy with that face.
>>
Idk but kenny seems to get an ok amount of pussy (definitely not as much as he pretends to get though). Whats your favorite kvs episode?
>>
Bergina. Amirite.
>>
>but younger

I'm sorry, OP.
You realize that Kenny's appearance is the result of decades of drug and alcohol abuse, right?
>>
>>27970727
>implying that the only way of being a man is being successfull in capitalist society

get out of here, boy
>>
There actually was a episode about picking up girls, and kenny failed miserably.

I think hes a bot in his core. Look at the eyes
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.