[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: cigbutt.jpg (3 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
cigbutt.jpg
3 KB, 275x183
am I the only one who regularly runs out of money and ends up smoking tiny ass cigarette butts for days? You get like 1 or 2 puffs and then filter starts burning, so you gotta do 5 or 6 in a row

desu, feels good

it's better than no cigarettes
>>
>>27970525
>it's better than no cigarettes

No, no cigarettes is better than anything.
>>
>>27970525
No. I work for a living, and I only smoke one cig every 2 weeks, as a kick off to the beginning of my weekend (I work 10 days straight, then get 4 days off).
>>
>>27970525
It's called addiction. Also buy some fucking rolling papers and put the tobacco into a cigarette.
>>
>>27970525
My old roommate did this. He would pick butts foff the ground and smoke em. We eventually got a big bag of shit tobacco to just keep around in case of dire circumstances
>>
>>27970525
>paying money for an object you literally burn into ashes
>complaining about being constantly poor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq3abPnEEGE
>>
>>27970591

you shouldn't even smoke at all if you're not addicted. Even when I was working and had hella money I would still be too lazy to cop when I was out and would ride the butt train

>>27970637

I've done this before, but honestly smoking tobacco roach joints with no filter is worse than lighting up 5 or 6 butts to get my fix
>>
>>27970525
So stop wasting your money on fucking cigarettes favor. Holy shit.
>>
>>27970755
>>27970701
>>27970542

op here, guys i'm 33 been averaging a pack a day for about half my life, I'm aware that it's expensive and I have to quit but it is difficult and I'm addicted. please understand when I started i was 16 and they were 1.50 for a cheap pack now they are 5.50 for a cheap pack where I live
>>
>smoking cigarettes
>not vaping

Not only are you killing yourself, you're wasting your money.

Oh well at least smoking gives you cancer, thus thinning the herd of people dumb enough to smoke.
>>
You'd save so much money vaping as well.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.