[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tell me how you're going to kill youself or the way you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 24_deathroads5.jpg (435 KB, 1000x1296) Image search: [Google]
24_deathroads5.jpg
435 KB, 1000x1296
tell me how you're going to kill youself or the way you imagine you'll die
>>
If I do it, I'd probably just walk onto a highway and wait for someone to hit me.
>>
Ive meen thinking about mutilating myself with an jigsaw for months now
>>
alone and soon hopefully
Prefer if no one found my body or if its not found for a while after I have some time to rot.
the messier the better, its more dramatic
>>
File: 1425253608322.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1425253608322.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
gun in mouth
>>
File: russian soldier vs isis.jpg (122 KB, 967x967) Image search: [Google]
russian soldier vs isis.jpg
122 KB, 967x967
in battle for the name of the god emperor

valhalla, i am coming...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EzlXXwTFHY
>>
Probably some ailment due to my horribly obese body hahaha
>>
File: 1460804062185.png (309 KB, 500x531) Image search: [Google]
1460804062185.png
309 KB, 500x531
I was planning to go berserk on the streets in March, with axe, knife and some rope. I would torture and let mutilated, half dead people to run around, scream and scare the hell out of everyone else. And then get shot by police (people around here rarely take knifes, or guns. It's pretty peaceful out here).
Before that I was planning to kill myself with pills.
Now I'm seeing shadows of people/monsters, and afraid of the mirror. Lately I got head psoriaz. One day I'm gonna lose it.
>>
>>27969720
Buy a bunch of very pure, high quality heroin (best rated seller on a darknet drug market, naturally) and shoot it all into my veins. That's the smart move.
>>
I'll buy a shotgun and ammunition and head out to some wilderness a few miles away and blow my brain out.
Either that or a heroin overdose if i can get my hands on some. Heroin has gotten pretty popular in my area lately so it might not be too hard
>>
If I wanted to die I'd probably try and kill the president to get suicided by secret service

If i fail, I get into national news

If I succeed, I get into history books
>>
I could see myself freezing to death
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.