[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tall girl at work is bullying me >dick is rock hard through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
>tall girl at work is bullying me
>dick is rock hard through out her torments and physical assults
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>implying this is a bad situation to be in
>>
I'm in a similar situation except its my boss bullying me. She's fucking relentless.
>>
>>27969503
https://kissanime.to/Anime/MM

feels good tbhfam
>>
Make her stomp on your balls you cuck
>>
File: 1442009703495.jpg (17 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1442009703495.jpg
17 KB, 512x384
>>27969503
anon dont you want to be her submissive little slut? be visibly swooning next time she does this, chances are she'll either back off completely or reciprocate appropriately (or innapropriately)
>>
>>27971959
>back off
This is the worst. Anon is seriously having a casual sub relationship here. Don't cuck it up.
>>
she owns you now, she is going to make you her sex slave and make you do gross things like lick her feet
>>
>>27969503
Don't ever let her figure out your cock gets hard when she bullies you, because then she'll start riding you in areas where you two could potentially get caught, and she'll claim it's rape.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.