[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey robots, need advice with a fembot i've been dating with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 2
File: 20160317_183652.jpg (97 KB, 612x605) Image search: [Google]
20160317_183652.jpg
97 KB, 612x605
Hey robots, need advice with a fembot i've been dating with for a good while. She's like a 4/10 but other than that she's a perfect cute weeb hikki. Met up, lost our kissless virginities to each other and we've been in a relationship for about a year and a half. So lately this girl at work has been giving me attention, and she's a solid 9/10. Don't even know her that well but I think she's giving me signals. Should I consider dropping my current girlfriend for the 9/10? I've never had a hot girl show interest in me and I have no idea what to do with this.

Pic related is the girl from work. She's 19
>>
haha no, here's how that will go down:
>Dump her for new girl
>New girl turns out to be bitch/generally incompatible with you
>Old girl hates you now
>"Why did I do that"
Please learn from my mistakes
>>
>>27969466
Don't drop your current gf just wait until you fuck the coworker then string the fembot along for awhile to make sure the coworker is legit.
Trust me, this is a Laotian hopscotch site
>>
>>27969505
Listen to this guy, it's exactly correct. If you really want to just fuck her and hide it forever.
>>
>>27969505
Well its not just that. Its just that I think im getting bored of my old GF, I dunno.
>>
Chicks can smell the puss on you and wants the D for herself. Its human nature. If you were single the chick at work would show no interest.
>>
>>27969466
Go for it anon, 4/10 for a 9/10 it's a no brainer.
>>
>>27969466

just dump your gf if you're bored
if you're bored of her now it'll only get worse as you hold off the inevitable eventually you will resent her and the break up will be ugly

if you fuck that 9/10 get that wench tested
>>
>>27969466
she's definitely not 9/10. you have shit taste dude
>>
>>27969910
>golden hair
>nice skin
>nice smile
>feminine body
>decent boobage
>white belt and jeans

looks pretty hot to me
can't tell with those ugly sunglasses she is wearing
maybe not 9/10 but definitely waifu tier
she's broken her share of hearts
>>
>>27969466
The same people who call women swallow whores.

Good job being as disgusting as possible guys.
That's why all of you deserve your empty robot life's.
>>
>>27970154
>he doesn't think women deserve to be treated like this
leave, normie
>>
>>27970154
This 100%.
You guys are terrible human beings and deserve everything that happens to you.
>>
>>27969687
If you don't want to be with your gf anymore and you don't see a future, then you should break up.

There's really no point in a relationship if you can't see yourself being with her for a long time. If you know there's no future and you just keep her for the sex, you might as well dump her and have casual hook-ups like normies do, because at that point, it's really not about an emotional connection anymore.
>>
Why not have both? Seems simple enuff
>>
what if somehow your 4/10 gf is friends with the 9/10 girl and its all a ruse? also dont destroy something good for potentially nothing.
>>
>>27970207
Go kill yourself so people don't have to deal with your childish edgy emo shit.
>>
>>27970336

The 4/10 knows nothing about 9/10.
>>
>perfect cute weeb hikki
All right, aside from her fulfilling your robot dreams, is she a nice girl? Is there any crazy? Does she go to school/work/do anything? If she's useless, I'd say just sack her and go for the 9/10, but don't think she's actually going to stick around with you. If you really feel like you and your 4/10 have something good going on, stick with her, but she might just end up crazy later on and also of no monetary/emotional use to you. She's not even cute enough to be a living fleshlight.
>>
> have loyal gf with similar interests
> 9/10 at work flirts with you like a typical Stacy who flirts with everyone to draw them Into her web and you fall for it
> consider dumping aforementioned gf

You're a fucking retard OP, I bet you're ugly af too - I hope you dump you gf, realise Stacy is only interested in 6'3 chads and you end up unhappy and alone.
>>
>>27971425

Analogy time.

If you got the chance to upgrade your car to a nicer model, for little to nothing. Would you do it?
>>
>>27971652
the difference between the car and a human though is i pay little to nothing for the car and it's guaranteed i get to drive the car but with the human i pay little to nothing and it isn't guaranteed i get to fuck them and i lose the previous human.
>>
>>27971742

Except that 9/10 has already p much confirmed she wants me to fuck her. note that I said signals.
>>
>>27971652

> DUDE THE SALESMAN SAID IF I JUST GET RID OF MY 5000 DOLLAR CAR, I CAN GET A LAMBORGHINI! ... WHAT? NO THERES NO GUARENTEE OF GETTING IT, BUT HES STRONGLY IMPLYING THAT I HAVE A CHANCE EVEN THOUGH THERES NO WAY I CAN AFFORD IT OR THAT IT WILL NOT BREAK DOWN ON ME AFTER A WEEK & BE RECOVERED BY A RICH GUY WHO HAS ALREADY GOT 2/3 LAMBOS

Stick with your Corolla you fucking delusional faggot
>>
>>27971798
signals as in she physically said "i want to fuck you" or what?
>>
>>27969466
fuck the stacie behind your girls back, if stacie is a bitch youll have someone to fall on.
>>
>>27971801

except i have like a 99 percent chance of getting this "lambo"

>>27971819

It was mainly the way she was looking at me. I could tell you know?
>>
>>27969466

if i was in your situation i'd tell Stacy to fuck off.

but you sound like a failed normie more than anything
>>
>>27971851
kill yourself seriously. you think some 9/10 was looking at you like she wanted your dick? you could barely pull a 4/10 you're fucking delusional.
>>
>>27969466

Seems like a quick fuck you're either going to forget about or regret in a few years. If you're happy with the 4/10, why ruin a good thing. 9/10 is just a pump n dump.
>>
>>27971851

> she looked at me a certain way
> 99% chance

You're fucking delusional bro, girls do this all the time it's how they get beta boys like you to do shit for them - you'll always be under the illusion she wants to fuck you, but she never will. Your lack of experience with women is so obvious, enjoy being a cuckold.
>>
>>27969694
this is the truth to be honest
>>
>>27969466
>>27971858 This.
There's a girl really into you and then there's some fucking Stacy who just wants attention from you. Fuck you OP, you're stupid for even considering dumping your gf

>>27969687
>I think im getting bored of my old GF
Gtfo normalfag
>>
This thread is gold

yes OP, dump your 4/10. If the 9/10 looked at you a certain way she is 100% down to fuck. Why would you drag your 4/10 along with you when you can get an actual 9/10?

Its a no brainer

Just dump your girl and then go to the 9 and say here I am lets fuck
>>
>>27971988
>>27971965
>>27971952
>>27971948
>>27971912

okay timeout if you would've seen that girl looking at me you'd know she really wants to fuck me. I already had my current girlfriend for practice so I'm 100% sure about when a girl is interested in me or not
>>
i dont want to talk about this, i just want to know the pros and cons between dumping my current gf and staying with her
>>
>>27972031
thats why I say go for it

What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>27972031
Are you retarded? Girls flirting with you does not mean they want to fuck you. I know girls who flirt CONSTANTLY but haven't even had sex yet
>>
>>27972031
10/10 i fell for the troll no one is this fucking retarded
>>
>>27972067
Dude how could you even know how those girls looked at OP?

We just have to trust him and believe they gave him the fuck me look
>>
>>27972070

I didn't come here to get opinions from, people like you. Go away.
>>
>>27969466
They girl is a bitch, stay with your weeb gf
>>
>>27972117
>Dont take the lambo keep driving the wreck !!!!

retard logic
>>
>>27972117
>They
this*
>>
File: 1457404576706.gif (81 KB, 182x249) Image search: [Google]
1457404576706.gif
81 KB, 182x249
>>27972059

PRO:
You get 9/10 pussy.

CON:
You break your gf's heart.
You lose a loving companion (whom I assume you share interest with)
You will sleep with a 9/10 girl that will lose interest after sex or eventually cheat on you.
High chance of ending up single and with regrets.
>>
>>27969466
stopped reading at fembot.
there's no such thing as a fembot
>>
>>27972124

> thinking with your dick this much

I swear you niggas are no better than animals
>>
>>27972124
She will fuck OP then get the fuck out.
>>
>>27972117

You wouldn't think that way if you saw her. perfect body, perfect ass. literally better in every way than 4/10
>>
>>27972187
>I can predict the future!!!
>>
>>27969466
You are an empty horrible person and I'm ashamed to share a board with you. I hope for your sake this is bait.
>>
> She looked at me
> She wants to fuck guys serious gonna dump my gf and smash her

Go for it OP, what could possibly go wrong.

This is gonna be a gold thread when he reports back after being rejected/friendzoned by stacey.
>>
>>27972199
Op will lose his gf. You are ridiculous...
>>
>>27969466
People are gonna react tot his emotionally but we're being driven by our biology.

The only thing I want you to do is end the relationship with your current GF cleanly and fairly before starting something with the whore in your pic.

Don't test out the waters beforehand. That's disgusting and pure cowardice. If you decide to make a move on her leave your girlfriend beforehand or you're a disgusting faggot.

People who tell you that you're horrible for even having those thoughts are virtue signalling faggots worse than SJWs.
>>
>>27972380
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH DHH IUJ JGF IEELE EL JJFJF JF

FUCKING NERD

trying to be interesting with your words and shit

lol fuck you retard

im sorry

but 4 relz
>>
desu baka senpai
(tee bee h es em h family)
>>
>>27972614
Hehehehehe hellooooo =)

rawr ^^
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.