[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw psychiatrist appointment tomorrow >tfw she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1452347520726.jpg (38 KB, 920x459) Image search: [Google]
1452347520726.jpg
38 KB, 920x459
>tfw psychiatrist appointment tomorrow
>tfw she's going to weigh me
>tfw terrified I may not have lost weight
I've been eating well and exercising, but if I accidentally store too much water or something and my weight is the same or higher than before, I will be so humiliated. This feel is terrible.
>>
>>27969428
>Psychiatrist
>For physical shit

what?
>>
>>27969442
They always weigh you because some of the medications they prescribe often make you gain or lose appetite, and huge fluctuations in weight are bad for you. They take your blood pressure too.
>>
>>27969428
>>27969461
are you on an antipsychotic or something?
>>
>>27969740

I'm on wellbutrin for depression and I get weighed when I go to the psychiatrist. One reason is that sudden weight loss or gain can be tells that your medication is off
>>
>>27969768
I seriously doubt you've gained weight on bupropion
>>
Huh, that's weird. I have one of those appointments tomorrow too. First one in five months, and all I can say is it's about time. I went off anti-psychotics because they were making me tired. I had no energy. Since then I feel better in some ways, but I've also gone batshit insane. I seem to have a short fuse, and I'm seeing conspiracies everywhere. I manage it better than I used to, but sometimes I cannot separate reality from paranoia. I wish it was just a weight problem.
>>
See, I keep scaring people off like that. Better get back on my meds.
>>
>>27970118
>>27969907
good luck familia
>>
>>27969740
Sorry, OP here. I was doing my laundry. I am on Seroquel.
>>27969907
I understand that, I was having severe paranoia and anger while on antidepressants. This antipsychotic seroquel seems to work wonders for my bipolar disorder though.
>>
>>27970118
just stuff helium balloons in your jacket and she'll think you lost weight
>>
>>27970163
That's what I have, bipolar 1. It's the one where you get paranoia and delusions on top of the other shit. I was on Latuda for awhile, and I thought it was helping me but I realized it was sapping all my energy. I'm just barely managing with some lightweight meds right now, but if I'll ask my doctor about Seroquel. I've considered that one for awhile.
>>
>>27970247
I highly recommend it. I was severely bipolar for years, very low energy for the last year, and so on, but it's really really helped me. I don't feel like killing myself constantly, I work out, I eat right, it's given me motivation to learn guitar, for me at least it works fantastically. I hope you have the same luck.
>>
>>27970275
Thanks, anon. Maybe I'll catch a break on this one before it goes too far. I thought the depression was just the worst, but wow I'm been off the rails manic lately and that can be dangerous too. It's time for a change.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.