[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do things like friends and nice girls only exist in anime?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9
File: friend.jpg (162 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
friend.jpg
162 KB, 1280x720
Why do things like friends and nice girls only exist in anime?
>>
>>27969387
Leave your basement and experience the world son. There is still time.
>>
>>27969545
I'm 26 and have spent plenty of time outside of the basement.
I've yet to see anything in the real world come close to matching anime.
>>
>>27969387
because you have been force fed lies about how relationships and friendships are meant to work
you have developed unrealistic expectations from media to the point where even if the perfect girl or friend came up to you, you would write them off as being an asshole
you have fallen into the trap of distrust and consumption
you developed unrealistic standards because of media, and consuming and buying more media is the only way you can fulfill these artificial needs it created

you hate people to the point where you exclusively consume media made by people who can't stand to look at other people, for people who can't stand to look at other people
>>
>>27969622
Anime is fiction and not real life anon
>>
>>27969387
>one shot at life
>you didnt build a long lasting, deep friendship from childhood
>>
File: marlowe-corpuschristi.jpg (152 KB, 631x832) Image search: [Google]
marlowe-corpuschristi.jpg
152 KB, 631x832
I have one great friend

>tfw heated rivalry
>tfw always ready to protect each other
>tfw have ideological differences but willing to tolerate them
>tfw they visited me in the psych ward when I went off the deep end
>tfw she is also girl

Feels pretty good. Today, she bandaged my blistered feet after I burned them on hot sand.
>>
File: anime girls me on the right.jpg (89 KB, 612x562) Image search: [Google]
anime girls me on the right.jpg
89 KB, 612x562
>>27969387
we must be the bearers of this misery, so anime won't have to know it. i happily accept the burden, to keep the world of anime untainted by the horrors of this one
>>
File: 1459060591206.png (38 KB, 300x264) Image search: [Google]
1459060591206.png
38 KB, 300x264
>>27969387
Anime was never meant to mirror the real world.

It was meant to escape from it.

Don't look back Anon, don't look back.
>>
>>27969387
i'm talking with an anime girl on okcupid. she's an art major too. chubby and not a 10/10 in the face, but she seems nice enough. tried to be all tsundere when she said she thought i wasn't experienced sexually (i'm not) and i said i was, and she said "oh i guess you don't need to come over to my apartment then". it's like playing a video game where i don't know the controls and i'm just wildly pressing buttons trying to not die
>>
File: 1443405791756s.jpg (2 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
1443405791756s.jpg
2 KB, 125x121
>>27970024
>Falling for the 3D meme

Dance for me roach.
>>
>>27970024
>it's like playing a video game where i don't know the controls and i'm just wildly pressing buttons trying to not die
I hope you're having fun with just doing that, because you're not going to learn anything if you think the 'buttons that you press' are what matters.
>>
>>27969387
horahato was a corperate jew using her cow tits to lure Yo into being a wage slave company man she faked every single emotion
>>
>>27970131
This, Saya is the best girl.

Hotaru will leave and get fucked by Hung Lo the moment Coconuts says yes.
>>
File: happy dancing dog.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
happy dancing dog.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>27970105
only dance im doing is my happy dance
>>27970107
i bet you think that was deep
>>
File: 1458088701866.jpg (569 KB, 708x1000) Image search: [Google]
1458088701866.jpg
569 KB, 708x1000
>>27970182
this is just my own bullshitting. I like the idea of fucking a tit cow for a fling but i would not want to marry one. Seeing other guys stare at my wifes milk jugs would make me mad and I would hate to have her buy expensive freak bras all the time.

Chestlets seem to age better and my own gram grams was a chestlet was married for 60+ years so I think i would have a happy marriage with a chestlet
>>
>>27969869
le /r9k/ armchair psychologist
>>
>>27969869
Maybe the problem is not that anime and other 2D media sets the bar too high, but that real life sets it too low.
>>
>>27969869
Also:
>you hate people to the point where you exclusively consume media made by people who can't stand to look at other people, for people who can't stand to look at other people
This is just you repeating what Miyazaki said. He doesn't know anything about otaku and is not an expert you should be quoting.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.