[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people who reach back to wipe their ass Holy shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
>there are people who reach back to wipe their ass

Holy shit can we please just eliminate these sub-humans?
>>
>>27969025
the same people who wipe behind their back are the same people who refuse to pee in the shower. lets get rid of both of them!
>>
Why is he wiping his bunghole with money?
>>
>>27969025
How else do you do it? You go between your legs and wipe towards your balls?
>>
>>27969025
>>27970100
How else should you do it?
>>
>>27970382
Standing up, bending slightly.
>>
File: 1460480392010.jpg (103 KB, 907x718) Image search: [Google]
1460480392010.jpg
103 KB, 907x718
>>27969025
>he stands up to wipe
>he wipes top to bottom
>he doesn't fold the toilet paper
>>
>>27970392
And still reaching behind your back....?
>>
>>27970392
>>27969025
What the fuck is wrong with you, you disgusting freak? And you wonder why you can't get laid. Probabky because you're a literal shit dick.
>>
>>27970392
>standing up
What are you, 12?
>>
>>27970435
>>27970428
>>27970421

33 year old grandpa, I can confirm this is how my generation wipes their bottoms

>>27970100

shut your fucking mouth I piss in the shower everytime, even when the drain drains slowly so my feet end up soaking in it
>>
>tfw you're versatile and either wipe staring up or sitting down depending on how you feel
I remember when I first came to /b/ ove half a decade ago ;_; the first thread I clicked in was one dating that pretty much 50% of people do it standing up and 50% sitting down, and neither side could understand why someone would do it the other way.
>>
>>27970685

sometimes if it's one of those shits that don't break off right, I'll take a few swipes while sitting to knock most of the shit off, but I still end up standing to finish the job.

Those shits are the worst... when you go through half a roll of toilet paper and the brown sticks around. feelsbad. Gotta get your fiber guys
>>
>>27970641
fix your drain, dum dum
>>
>>27970403
>he doesn't fold the toilet paper
do people actually not fold their toiler paper?
>>
>>27970641
>33 year old grandpa
NIGGER ALERT!
>>
how do we know how to wipe our butts
we didn't learn this shit in school yo so where did the knowledge flow from
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.