[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Work starts in less than 8 hours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (1 MB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 780x780
JENKINS! ARE YOU SLEEPING ON THE JOB AGAIN?

Just kidding wagie. Poor little wage cuck, I hope you started saving for retirement, after all you don't want to work until you 90 right? Could you imagine a worse hell? Getting up every day, dealing with people you don't like, a boss who doesn't respect you, customers (like me) who show not just intolerance for employees but a deep hatred of them.

That's the stuff of nightmares wagie!! Speaking of nightmares, it is almost 10pm. You have to be rested to wake up at 7:15am. Day 2/5 starts soon! Better get to bed!

But before you sleep, just remember that old saying, "you can quit anytime"
>>
>>27968926
I'm getting up at 5 actually. Jokes on you
>>
Lol. These NEET threads are repetitive, but I still chuckle at them.
>>
>>27970460
It's always fun to watch them justify their waste of a life.
>>
Thank you for spreading the word, fellow NEET
May all wagies get cucked
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>27968926
This is a good post in many ways.
>>
I'm shitposting from work and getting paid for it. Enjoying being a poorfag, neet?
>>
>>27968926
I look forward to these all the time. never fail to make me smile for a second.
Now back to my nightmare of a life.
>>
>>27970598
fun for us to pretend that we have the upper hand for a minute, too. fantasies are wonderful.
>>
I'm on two months off work and loving it... Mostly because I support myself the rest of the year and truly cherish my time off, plus I build beautiful homes the rest of the year and contribute to society in a meaningful way
>>
>>27968926
anyone else here work from home with no schedule?

that's the life, i got money + i can still feel smug in these threads.
>>
>>27968926
almost 10pm? are you in nz?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.