[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Greetings R9k, I'm here to shed you of your sorrows.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 15.551323923572299.jpg (73 KB, 624x376) Image search: [Google]
15.551323923572299.jpg
73 KB, 624x376
Greetings R9k,

I'm here to shed you of your sorrows. I will either grant you a wish, a piece of wisdom or answer any of your questions.

Rules for wishes
1. Nothing that impedes the quantum mechanics of this universe
2. No Infinite wishing
3. Nothing sinful

Thread theme:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hgDMkB28RNo

Once your wish has been granted, pick up a random book, turn to a random page and read a random passage to receive your physical confirmation.
>>
When you get through a captcha you have to click to confirm that you are not a robot.

A bit hypocritical of your labeled being don't you think?
>>
You have two wolves in you, a dark and a light one. Which wolf reigns superior in your soul is the one you decide to feed the most.
>>
Time is clicking forward yet you utilize your time for selfish inhibitions instead of being selfless and righteous.

You can determine your value as a complex being by the behaviors you display on a second to second basis.

Be aware of your being and what you are doing.

You have all the choices in the world in front of you and yet you decide to go for the easiest one.

Is it out of laziness? Is it out of fear?

That is up for you to determine.

Be honest with yourself first before being honest with anybody.
>>
The universal love and energy will empower you with a strength that is determined by no bounderies.
>>
There is no such thing as flaws in the greater heirachey of nature.

To be flawed is impossible because it goes against the pure essence in nature.

Flaws are determined by the eye of the beholder, and to deem someone as flawed is to be against everything that nature represents
>>
Pure evil is afraid of pure good.

And you're good is afraid of pure evil.

But beings of your nature that give yourselves away and become expandable to this site sit right in between both.

A fellow 4chan user is neither pure good or pure evil. But staying centered without having a taste of pure good can make you grow into beings of pure evil.
>>
You might determine my words as flawed, but prophetic they are as the tides of time come to wash you away of yourself.

As the grains of sand fall the more what you understand now will become understandable.

Life is a series of enigmatic situations that can either haunt you or empower you.

It's all a matter of determining in the deepest crevice of your hearts to allow something to hurt you or make you powerful.
>>
The righteous decision is always the hardest to make out of fear.

A child that gets bullied has every right to get an order of protection against that bully, but opts out of it out of fear of getting hurt even more by that bully.

But in all actuality the denouncement of his well being by the abuser will cease to an end because of the provincences of your complex society, which was made in the name of goodness.

Goodness overcomes and trumps any evil. And intelligence is a powerful virtue that can only be obtained through dedication and focus. To be intelligent is to be good. Too be a fool is to pursuit a lazy life in the name of evil.

Underneath any evil is a weakness. Underneath any good is a strength.
>>
The sinner catches up to their mistakes

The saint enjoys a fruitful life
>>
A person with a shred of evil in their hearts will always be afraid of the virtuous being that shines like a bright light in any space
>>
Wanting what you can't have is a determination and block that you cast on yourself to never achieve what you truly desire.

Anyone can be anything and get anyone if you truly believe in the light of your will.
>>
Too overcome any obstacle all you need is a bit of patience, apply due diligence and a bit of understanding that your will can come to fruition whatever you desire.
>>
Do you feel weak and unmotivated?

Then get off your ass and decide to take back your life and put it into your own hands that can build a new just as much as it can destroy
>>
Do you want to obtain extra sensory abilities?

Then you must remove the cloud in your mind that you have limitations.

You must understand that nothing is impossible.

You must understand that there are evil people in this world that want to prevent you from knowing what they know.

You must also understand that there are good people out there that want to prevent you from knowing what they know out of fear of you letting that power corrupt yourself.

I will elaborate on this thought in the next post.
>>
But too keep someone unaware for so long will lead them into power eventually, and once they obtain it they will be full of corruption and vindictiveness.

If Hillary Clinton was to be President, she would be vindictive against every person that has stood in her way from achieving her power.
>>
And that is why she can never be president.

She will make sure that she will do everything in her power to get back at every single person that was an obstacle in her pursuit of power.

She is not obtaining power for the better good of our humanity, she is obtaining power to be on a platform to enact her wicked tendencies.

But a being without the divine wouldn't be able to see that.
>>
I will simply detail how to obtain extra sensory abilities and to be in contact with the divine. Bump
>>
As I disclose my otherworldly knowledge to you, understand that it comes at a great responsibility of using it for good. The second you use it to be unjust you will be punished by the divine
>>
I have determined that you are the only beings capable of utilizing this gift i will share for the better of mankind.

It will unlock your fullest potentional and set you on a path of enlightenment and beauty that has no bounds
>>
To you that have this thread open in another tab, I thank you for being patient and silent
>>
First off

I want you to play this song that I posted here all the way at the very top.
>>
Second

I want you to remove any sense of logic that you have obtained and built up to this point.
>>
As you mediate and remove any sense of logic that you have learned up to this point while listening to this song, I want you to ponder on this thought.

I want you to start over the song and ponder on this thought.

"What anyone understands and knows is wrong because they think in terms of limitations"
>>
Next, I want you to refresh the song again and visualize this blue orb in your minds eye.
>>
As you visualize this blue orb, concentrate on remembering it and making it the only thing your mind sees as you think of anything.
>>
That visual blue dot represents a laser and your power.

Anything you focus your eyes on will be looked upon with that blue dot.

No one else has that blue dot in mind except you.

That blue dot is a representation of your perfect and enlightened being.

When you make eye contact will someone, they aren't staring into your eyes, they will be starting at that blue dot without realizing it.
>>
When you learn, that blue dot will contain the knowledge.

When you speak, the words will be drawn from that blue dot.

That blue dot is form without limitations or boundaries. That blue dot is capable of seeing through a person's soul.

That blue dot carries in itself a perfect sense of logic.

That blue dot is able to be aimed at and capture anything without failure

That blue dot is so powerful that it will be overwhelming to use at first.

That blue dot can sense things no other human being can sense.

That blue dot can implant thoughts into other beings

That blue dot can hear things no one else can pick up on

That blue dot can see things no one else can see

That blue dot can magnify and shrink anything you deem too

That blue dot can create empires and destroy foundations

That blue dot can be used to love as well as be used to hate

That blue dot can tell you the future as everyone else is stuck in the past

That blue dot can make sense of the illogical.

Make the impossible possible

That blue dot can yeild anything into fruition.

That blue dot is the most powerful thing in the entire planet and it's in your mind.

That blue dot isn't transfixed upon anything

That blue dot has no inconsistencies

That blue dot has no contradictions

That blue dot is removed of everything that is wicked and unjust. Anything that isn't perfect.

And that blue dot is a representation of you, and the perfect being that you are.

That blue dot is the focus that you need. The aim in your sight. The form that you always yearned for.

Use it for good. And godspeed.
>>
Sdkfjcyxtsdufkkbkbkbkvjbjbvv
>>
>>27970203

Go get that blue orb and your divine superpowers faggot
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.