[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>always had a massive interest for biology >always loved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1442362355570.jpg (67 KB, 530x444) Image search: [Google]
1442362355570.jpg
67 KB, 530x444
>always had a massive interest for biology
>always loved animals and living things
>ended up becoming a boring engineer because family and great grades at the exams
>make six digits per year but have a boring soulless desk job
>no motivation to go ahead and try to get better at all
>wake up every day like a wage slave with no will to live
>wish literally every day that I had chosen veterinarian school
>I literally read about biology and vet stuff on a daily basis to chill
>only touch engineering stuff when I really need to learn something new
>no gf

Why is life such suffering. Even when things "work out" they don't.

I'm 30 now so it's much too late for me to go back and start vet school anyway.

Am I simply cursed to life the rest of my life like this?
>>
People go to school at all ages. There is absolutely no reason why you couldn't go back and study veterinary shit.
The only thing holding you back is your own stupidity.
>>
>>27968563

I-I guess y-you are right though

Maybe I should just give everything up anyway since it's been shit and just go vetschool.

People will go crazy when they hear that a high ranking engineer in a top 3 oil company literally gave it all up to be a vet but then again, it's not as a big thing as people think. I'm just a glorified wage cuck.

I will wake up tomorrow and think about it.
>>
>>27968474
>no motivation to go ahead and try to get better at all
>make six digits per year
>>
>>27968630

it's not all fun and games when you are back from the office at 8pm

you enter an empty studio apartment (it's easier to clean)

turn on the PC and stay there going on 4chan or playing vidya until you fall asleep to wake up and repeat it

at least I have money in the bank, I guess, right?
>>
I jumped off the engineering boat for geology. The hope is I'll get flown into bumfuck nowhere surveying rocks for awhile, write some reports, then break for a bit - work in projects rather than day to day. Just hoping I don't end up directly in gas like so many. I live in PA though so there's a good market.
>>
>finally has money to be able to pay off vet-school
>has real-life experience
>now its too late!

Theres no better moment than now, but I dont get the appeal of shoving your hand up the ass of each and every cow in a 30 mile radius.
>>
>>27968563
word.

It doesn't take ten years to become a vet, and there is nothing unusual about a 40 year old vet anyway. Just do it you humungous faggot, or kill yourself. Whatever.
>>
Become a vet OP. There are more important things in life than money. Plus, you will probably make six figures once you finish vet training anyway.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.