[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have you ever had a grill crush on you? [789456123]
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: hTK81rS.png (175 KB, 1200x823) Image search: [Google]
hTK81rS.png
175 KB, 1200x823
have you ever had a grill crush on you?

[789456123]
>>
Yeah.

It was one of the very, VERY few girls in my school (and I mean few, like three or four out of dozens) that I wasn't even slightly attracted to.

God I hate my life.
>>
>>27968298

Yes, and it was my best friend's girl. I honestly wish I had never met her. At least I'm still a virgin
>>
>>27968346
If there were only a handful of girls then they'd be crushing on the handful of Chads. So get the fuck off my board Chad, you're not wanted here.
>>
>>27968298
Yeah.

I was sitting in communal kitchen at like 4 am and some qt walks past the window and says to get the door. I end up proof reading her thesis on the spot.

She then pulls strings to move into the vacant dorm opposite mine and starts following me around, sitting on my bed and bugging me.

She made zero moves and I wasn't into her so nothing happened.

And I'm still a horny virgin.
>>
>>27968407
No, there weren't only a handful of girls, there were a handful of girls I wasn't attracted to out of a ton.
>>
No, but I saw it happen in an anime recently and it made me very sad. I know what it feels like to have a crush on a girl, but I simply cannot even imagine someone else feeling like that for me. Actually, I take that back. I no longer know what it feels like. I forgot. It's been so long. I'm okay being alone, I like it most of the time. But sometimes when I see people who are loved in real life and in media I get sad. I will never have feelings for anyone ever again
>>
File: 1363187688779.jpg (41 KB, 500x490) Image search: [Google]
1363187688779.jpg
41 KB, 500x490
>>27968298

Yes.

Only I found out about it a couple years after graduating high school. fml
>>
>>27968298
One girl sent me a long email about how she wanted to kiss me so I avoided her until I graduated.
>>
I think a girl in first grade liked me. Weird ginger fuck.
>>
yeah, a fat girl has a very obvious crush on me. I feel bad because she has a decent personality but I'm partially /fit/ so I'm not at all attracted to her
>>
yes.

Rejected her because she wasn't cute and was a freshman while i was a senior
>>
>>27968298
A few times, but I'm still a virgin at 30. Never been on a date or even kissed a girl.

The last was a few years ago at my old job. I started to get to know her but it became clear very early on that she was a slut and very irresponsible and immature. She's had tons of boyfriends in the last couple of years and just as many jobs. Like three or four in a year and she's in her mid 20's now.

She's cute, likes video games (which is a plus maybe?), but she also likes to cosplay and go to cons.

Slut but hot. I still fap to her instagram pics.
>>
File: Dong.png (84 KB, 200x230) Image search: [Google]
Dong.png
84 KB, 200x230
>>27968298
I have. It was uncomfortable because I felt absolutely nothing towards her. She was nice, but I wasn't attracted to her in the slightest. She kept dropping hints all the time, and I tried to convince myself that it was all in my head. I didn't know how to deal with this, it's never happened before.

Eventually I was sure she was nuts about me and so I started avoiding her more often. I stopped talking to her as much, I did NOT want to do anything to lead her on. One time she asked me out. She asked me on a date that catered to my own spergy interests. I pretended I was too autistic to understand what she was talking about and misinterpreted her questions. I got away without having a painful conversation about how I'm not attracted to her, but she kept up. She wrote me a super nice letter when I graduated high school. I never brought it up again. When she brought it up to me I just said, "Yeah, that was nice." I didn't care if she thought I was a jerk, I just didn't want her to love me.

More recently she pulled me aside and explained to me her feelings for me like I'm a retard. She told me to think about it. A week or so later she asked if I wanted to go see the new Star Wars movie. I just said no.

I could have handled it a lot better. I thought if I ignored her affections she'd just move on. It's a shame, because she was really putting herself out there for me, for ME, and wanted to do things just because I liked them. That's unlikely to ever happen again. I also know what it's like to be totally in love with someone and struggle to deal with the feelings, and I was hoping I wouldn't have to tell her I don't like her that way. Oh well, I think it's over now.
>>
A girl asked me to prom in HS and I took her up on the offer. Though she only asked me, because I was friends with her bff's boyfriend, and she wanted to be part of that circle. Damn, I was used now that I think about it.
>>
>11th grade algebra class
>grill sitting next to me is coming on to me
>not attracted to her at all
>she asks me what i'm doing later to see if i can help her with math at her place
>tell her i have no plans but i don't want to go

>one year later attending a club meeting for first time ever
>grill asks for my number
>immediately starts texting me afterwards
>i never bothered to make a move

>meet grill in uni freshman orientation
>slightly hit it off
>she texts me good morning and texts first
>wants to meet up on campus a bunch once the semester began
>i never initiated and we went our own separate ways

i deserve my unhappiness
>>
>>27968298
Possibly, but how would I know? If a girl came up to me and said "I want to suck your dick" I still wouldn't believe her
>>
File: anYy89q_460sa.gif (112 KB, 460x258) Image search: [Google]
anYy89q_460sa.gif
112 KB, 460x258
>>27968298
Maybe? In elementary school.
She was this tomboy-ish athletic redhead with freckles.
She moved with her family to Germany in 3rd or 4th grade.

Then there was this weird skinny dark-haired chick in high-school. She would stalk me in the halls for about a year or two. Never tried to talk to me and I have never tried to talk to her. I don't regret anything.
>>
Yeah in 8th grade. Looking back it was incredibly obvious she was into me, but me being the turbo autist never realized it

She ended up growing to be thick af. Slight regret, slight because there were some stories around about her fucking older men and shit
>>
>>27968298

Yeah, it was weird. I was 20, and she was only 15. She was fucking persistent, too. I must have rejected her 20 times. The worst part was that she was pretty cute, and as much as I wanted to date her, I really didn't want to get in any legal trouble. Anything good that happens to me comes with a catch.
>>
>>27968298
No.

If yes you're a normalfag.
>>
>>27968298
Does it count if I was only 11/12?
>>
>>27971396
>11th grade
>algebra
>unhappy

strange, I thought being stupid was supposed to make people feel happy.
>>
>>27968298
Yes.
I'm gay, though. No boys were attracted to me.
>>
yup.
>eleventh grade. We took the same way to school for years but I never really noticed her. >had two or three classes together
>friend of mine rather loudly said "This class sucks, there is not a single hot girl here."
>I objectively mentioned her as being not an ugly fuckstick
>there were a couple of others, but i think in retrospect she heard me say that.
>half a year later, she has to do a presentation
>dunno why, but something about her was insanley hot. as if someone flicked a light on.
>fapped furiosly to that mental image for weeks
>go full autist
>some of her friends were my friends
>even got invited to her birthday party
>too autistic to talk to her for over a year
>only mumble, never manage to look her in the eyes
>She was easily a 8/10, maybe a 9.
>she eventually lost interest after I never made the step of actually doing something with her
>graduated high school without ever having spoken more than 2 sentences with her.

looking back, I'm sure she had the same troubles that I had. Jesus fucking christ. She even took up, or tried to, take up one of my hobbies. She mostly read books, she never talked much...
I deserve this shit.
.....and that's the story of how I turned into the cyborg I am today.
>>
> most recent one made it extremely obvious she was into me at first but I played it aloof for reasons
>she questions my sexuality because of the lack of response on my end
>proposition sex to remove her doubts
>eventually refers to me as her boyfriend calling each other baby but never actually dated
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.