[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whenever you hear a woman call her husband her "best friend"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1411651710780.jpg (65 KB, 550x830) Image search: [Google]
1411651710780.jpg
65 KB, 550x830
Whenever you hear a woman call her husband her "best friend" does it make you feel hope or despair? Like you could marry your way out of the friend zone.
>>
>>27968284
no you cuck the best friend thing came after they were a couple, they grew to be best friends, never was anybody best friends that grew into a relationship and marriage
>>
>>27968284
It makes me feel sorry for her husband because that poor SOB probably loves her but all he is to her is a pathetic provider, her "best friend". I'd hate to see the divorce proceedings when he loses his job due to being laid off, injured, or something else
>>
No. I feel bad for the husband for being that whipped
>>
>>27968284

Honestly? Dumbest shit ever. I'm coming from a guy who is married, and both me and my wife agree that whole 'I married my best friend' stuff is retarded.
>>
Feel bad for that husband having to go through that shit.
>>
>>27969266
If this is true I feel really sorry for you guys.
>>
>>27968350
I don't know why it's so hard to understand this, they were dating first but are so compatible they're best friends. I'd love to have that in my life.
>>
>>27968350
>never was anybody best friends that grew into a relationship and marriage
This is not true though. If you were not ugly/unemployable/defective, your girl bff would have became your lover/gf/wife too.
>>
I don't understand the question. Marriage is a life partnership. Of course your spouse is supposed to be your best friend. What the fuck else would they be?
>>
No. People only say that, because they are sad that married life has destroyed most of their friendships.
>>
>>27968284
literally the only difference between being her "best friend husband" and being in the friend zone is whether or not she's attracted to you.

If you're "friend zoned" it's because she isn't into you. Fucking deal with it and stop being a whiny coont.
>>
>>27968350
>never was anybody best friends that grew into a relationship and marriage

robots are so disillusioned with how the majority of relationships actually form that I legit feel sorry for them.

not having actual friends and a normal social circle seems like it really screws with your perception of the world and how healthy relationships begin.
>>
>>27968353
I'm honestly surprised more men don't straight up murder their wives after being anally fucked by divorce settlements.
>>
Thats' stupid.
I know a lot of married people and they're not friends.
If anything, they're more like cellmates in this prison of a world.
>>
my gf calls me best friend. we were friends for almost three years before we started dating. or before either of us admitted having feelings for each other.
>>
That's usually the type of wife you can sneak a quickie in the bathroom with while her husband is in the living room drinking beer.
>>
ok.
thanks for letting us know.
>>
>>27968284
It makes me feel despair, that another fucking cunt broke another man. They're "best friends" simply because he just submits to the will of his master.
>>
The "friend zone" is a descriptor for an emotionally intimate relationships in which a woman isn't interested in you sexually. A marriage should obviously be an emotionally intimate relationship, but if she isn't (or is no longer) interested in you sexually it's quitting time.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.