[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just cried my eyes out for a half hour
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: man-crying.png (254 KB, 500x478) Image search: [Google]
man-crying.png
254 KB, 500x478
>matched with qt on tinder several weeks ago
>we talk for a bit, she gave me her number
>we met up last weekend, AMAZING first date
>she texts me good morning and throughout the day, I'm in heaven

>she comes over 2 days after our first date, she stayed the night

>nervous af, all I did with her was cuddle in my bed all night and kiss her on her way out in the morning.

>that's okay because we made plans for her to come stay again on Friday

>she flakes friday, I buy the excuse, she said she's so excited to see me again Saturday

>she flakes again on Saturday, worried, I still buy the excuse.

>Sunday I ask her how her weekend was, no reply.

>I just called her 2 hours ago and she hung up after only 3 rings. See her active on Facebook

>cry myself half to death

Fuck my robot life.
>>
Tfw not even r9k bothers to sympathize with you
>>
>>27968131
This is pretty sad. How ugly are you? Maybe she wanted you to initiate sex.
>>
>>27968131
Listen here you piece of shit.
You are a Chad and I fucking hate you for it.
If you were able to get a qt of tinder you are definitely a chad. This is good news for you. Go be a chad and fuck sloots
>>
This sounds almost exactly like what I had to deal with around a month ago, except you got further than I did. We met on one day, everything went well and I got ghosted the next day, never heard back from her.

The pain kind of just goes away, but I don't know if it ever completely vanishes.

All you can really say is "Oh well" and deal with it however you normally deal with things.

Just know that it happens to lots of people friend, stay strong.

Probably stop using tinder though, it gives women too many readily available options and allows them to drop guys due to the smallest bullshit because they can just move on instantly (ACTUALLY instantly, because women, especially good looking ones, get matches for days). It's not made for men to say the least.
>>
>>27968131
>looking for a meaningful relationship
>on a hookup site
You deserve the pain.
>>
>>27968131
Damn, that's actually super rough anon

Keep your chin up man, you'll get another qt. Don't let this person ruin you
>>
>>27968131
>she stayed the night
>didn't fuck her
See, this is EXACTLY where you fucked up. Whenever you don't fuck a girl, she's OUT. I'm not even joking with you man. If you ever end up in this position again, you fuck their brains out. She moved on dude, so should you.

t. chad
>>
/r9k/ is literally normie central now

Sage goes in all fucking fields
>>
>>27968131
>nervous af, all I did with her was cuddle in my bed all night and kiss her on her way out in the morning.

You fucked up. She wanted to fuck, now she thinks that you rejected her. Women are stupid like this. Move on bitch nigga and stop crying.
>>
lmao why would she want to be with such a whiny pussy like you anyway
>>
>>27969876
Different anon here. Chad, I think we all understand that. Problem is, we get all caught up in our head and get weird and nervous and have trouble initiating that final step. Have you ever known you are fucking up something you need, right at the cusp, but been unable to take that final decisive step? As you cannot relate to this feel, you should leave and not tell us things we already know. Thanks.
P.s. Ree.
>>
>>27969876
This. It's fucking tinder, you're supposed to fuck on the first date. I understand how you wanted to play it slow because you liked her, but your plan backfired because she lost interest when you didn't make the first move on the first date.
I don't know about you but cuddling always gets me rock hard and I'm guessing that's the reaction this gal was expecting to get out of you.
>>
>>27970049
>implying I don't know this feel
Of course I do. I wouldn't be here if I didn't relate to your feel. Just because I'm "Chad" by your standards doesn't somehow negate the fact that I've had abysmal experiences either. I was just trying to look out for a brobot.
>>
>>27970150
Well then, I apologise. Meanie.
>>
>sleeps in your bed but you dont fuck

GEE OP I WONDER WHY SHE DIDNT WANT TO HANG OUT AGAIN
>>
>>27970302
this psychology is bizarre.
>>
>>27968687
this

the thread ended when OP made his post
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.