[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my gf just cucked me if I kill myself, will it make her feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 76457547.png (87 KB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
76457547.png
87 KB, 285x285
my gf just cucked me

if I kill myself, will it make her feel guilty for the rest of her life?
>>
>>27968130
Doubt it, girls don't feel guilt for losers
>>
>>27968130
She's just going to plaster your shit all over kikebook for sympathy like you truly mattered to her. She's going to absorb all of the attention of your death, no one will really be concerned about you actually dying. So, no... it's not going to make her feel guilty.

Also, don't kill yourself. Get fit and replace her with a 10/10. Go.
>>
>>27968130
>Not killing her to make an example
>>
>>27968219
I'm not supreme enough of a gentleman to do such a thing
>>
If you do decide to kill yourself you should do this.
1. Buy a gun.
2. Go to her house to talk to her.
3. Tell hey everything, about how you feel and what she did to you.
4. Look her dead in the eye.
5. Pull out gun
6. Shoot yourself in the head while staring her in the eye.

That's the only possible way to fuck her up for life. Even then it probably won't be because of guilt, just because she got covered in your brains.
>>
>>27968130
Nice joke, women have a natural reaction to accountability: absolute avoidance.
Either she would fake sympathy on facebook or blame you for the feelings she invoked.

Just do what this guy said >>27968212
Make yourself as successful as possible. Maybe hold off on getting another girlfriend though, unlike lightning you can get cucked twice.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.