[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is ambw the cutest couple pairing?asian men and black women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (372 KB, 1242x1485) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
372 KB, 1242x1485
Why is ambw the cutest couple pairing?asian men and black women should date more
>>
>>27967993
as an asian male, this is disgusting
>>
>>27968030
OP just proved Asians CAN'T be robots
>>
>>27968077
literally any man whatever race can get black girls
>>
>>27968098
Do Asians count as men?
>>
>>27968098
Not really. Black girls will date whites or Asians because they offer stability and expands their attraction. They'll never go for blackbots or Indians
>>
>>27968197
I wouldn't date a white guy. Only Asians for me.
>>
>>27968197
Nice joke a black woman will fuck anybody for a double cheeseburger
>>
inb4 bebe poster
>>
>>27968241
Everything except black boys
>>
>>27968223
>Only Asians for me.
Y u do dis? ;_;

>>27968241
I said black women, not ghetto hoodrats
>>
>>27968279
Because Asian men have those cute small eyes
>>
File: black female asian male.jpg (281 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
black female asian male.jpg
281 KB, 1280x854
It's the Circle of Cuck
And it moves us all
Through despair and hope
Through faith and love
Till we find our place
On the path unwinding
In the Circle
The Circle of Cuck
>>
There's two identical threads up about this, posted around the same time. Here's your reminder that race shills are being paid to manipulate public opinion and fetishes of small online communities as a test grounds of sorts. They want to try shot like this out in real life and they're using anonymous image boards to play with the lab rats.

What you can do:
>sage and ignore race shills
>educate fellow posters about race shills
>hide race shill threads

Race has no place here.
>>
>>27968352
What's wrong with them making ambw a thing? You want to rob everyone of happiness?
>>
>>27968252
Just because black women want other races doesn't mean they can get them. The jews are spreading Wm/af and bm/wf everywhere to break down racial purity. Even the jews know black women are so ugly its not worth making them look good in the media because everybody knows black women are ugly and nothing can change that. How does it make you feel black women are so undesirable even the jews think you are not worth it?
>>
>>27968352
you are an actual autist lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (848 KB, 800x1119) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
848 KB, 800x1119
>>27968397
You don't need to be jealous because I find Asian men more attractive than you
>>
>>27968352
No this is a Bebe thread. After everybody roast black women so hard she leaves and comes back a month later and tries again. Dont worry nobody likes her she will be gone in a week,
>>27968395
ambw makes nobody happy especially asian males they think black women are hideous just like every other man
>>
>>27968395
>>27968424

race shill identified

report and sage
>>
>>27968449
Why do you care if some black women prefer cute and gentle Asian males?if they don't want us, you have nothing to be worry about.
>>
>>27968463
you are unbelievably retarded if you actually think companies do this
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.