[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw virgin shamed One of these fucking days
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1427748452229.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1427748452229.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
>tfw virgin shamed
One of these fucking days
>>
>>27967975
Please blog to us
>>
>>27967975
>Not lying about being a virgin
>Not gloating about the scores of ladys you have shagged

Come on man.
>>
It's alright man. Don't be ashamed of it, stand up and prove yourself right. You are.
>>
>>27968009
I was hanging out with some of my roommate's friends and they were all talking about when they lost their virginity, I said I didn't yet and they laughed and made sort of "that's what I thought you fucking weirdo freak" looks at me.
>>
>>27968035
Probably the only choice OP has now, seeing as he let slip an embarrassing fact that should have stayed private.
>>
>>27968088
It wasn't my fault they, asked me about it
>>
>>27968047
Did you at least give a reason of sorts? Like you're waiting for the right person? Otherwise yeah, they're going to assume you're a freak.
>>
>>27968127
No.

Why the fuck would I need a reason? This is so fucking stupid, the only reason is because I'm a fucking loser.
>>
Anyone else have a suspicion that all their co workers know?
>>
>>27968160
Obviously. But is that how you want people to view you? Have some self-respect, man.
>>
>>27968088
It truly isn't embarrassing. The society we live in shames it because that's the Western way. You care about sex, feeling good, and status. If the West's values were aimed towards preservation and a proud existence then he wouldn't be shamed by his peers.

Look at Russia. They are showing kids videos that instruct them not to settle down with non virgin women. The videos teach the young men that sex is to be saved for marriage, and extraneous pleasure spoils souls. All of these things are true. Any society with a heart doesn't shame virgins. It's the filth around you that you can blame.

Unless of course you are fat and lazy and boring and you aren't pursuing a wife in the first place. Then we'll all laugh at you.
>>
>>27968175
Truly embarrassing is losing your virginity to a hooker, but OP is probably not at that point yet.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 499x499
>>27967975
God I fucking hate normies. Who wants to help me shove them all in an oven?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.