[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discord for lonely robots to talk to each other! https://di
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: SoCold.jpg (19 KB, 403x275) Image search: [Google]
SoCold.jpg
19 KB, 403x275
Discord for lonely robots to talk to each other!

https://discord.gg/0xGYE8yZx5ywGgHN
>>
Kill yourself redditor and fuck off to
>>>/soc/ with your facebook bullshit
>>
>>27967702
don't you want to talk to fellow robots?
>>
>>27968020
Fuck off with the shilling god damn
>>
>>27968055
Why so rude anon? It's not like I hurt you.
>>
>they banned the roastie
whyyyyyy
>>
>>27967524
>>27971052
they banned me cause a bot rolled that i should get banned (on a 2nd roll as well, after the first roll said that they shouldnt)

circlejerky autism. are some lonely robots better than others? i just wanted to make friends and talk to people
>>
>>27971152
No you got banned because you had a gf you faggot you aren't a robot
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27971167
even if i had a gf it shouldnt disqualify me from being lonely. if i wasnt in need of friendship and help then i wouldnt be on r9k
>>
>>27971181
the chat was made for robots not failed normies
>>
>>27971181
fuck off and die shitstain
>>
>banning members because they're not single.
>in my eyes there not robots xDDD

This is why this discord server is shit.
This is why people do not join discords like this. Because of faggots like OP who ban people who don't conform to what there idea of a robot is. There is no universal robot specification.
>>
>>27971227
Fuck you. you stupid pussies need to stop crying to yourselves every night and get a gf. It's really not hard, lazy self loathing faggots.
>>
>>27971394
Sorry chad but if you have a gf you aren't a robot
>>
>>27971444
Here is an example
>I'm not a chad. Sorry.
>But i am a robot, because i have no social life.
>i am a shut-in
etc.

Either way. You don't see r9k mods banning members for not being robots because r9k was never a board for robots to begin with. If you're going to run a r9k discord server it should follow the same rules that r9k enforces. Otherwise, it's not an r9k discord server.
>>
>>27971511
>r9k was never a board for robots
Sup newfag guess you weren't here when r9k first started
>>
>>27971192
What is the definition of failed normie here? Wizchan called me a failed normie for being a pedo.
>>
>>27971538
ROBOT9001's goal was to be a board with original content, Nothing more. The current r9k is a result of board culture, Thus the filter was disabled. The ROBOT9001 filter being renabled recently is probably an attempt to raise r9k to what it was originally supposed to be. Looks like it's failing.

r9k never had any label of "feels" or
>"tfw no gf"
Nor did it pander to wizards. Board culture. That's all it is.
>>
>having good laugh and bantz with people
>jokingly refer to myself as a normie because im tall and white
>BANNED

Good shit show.
>>
>>27971661
>keeps asking for girls every 20minutes
>probably would orbit if someone joined
>>
>>27971683
>cant handle ironic shitposting
Literally kill yourself
>>
>>27971422
>jus be urself brah worked for me brah
fuck off chad
>>
File: Spololo_a141bb_5732366.jpg (70 KB, 680x594) Image search: [Google]
Spololo_a141bb_5732366.jpg
70 KB, 680x594
>>27971661

i'm too much of a robot to be joining discords tbhfam but thats uncalled for
>>
>>27971705
>I-I-I was only pretending to be retarded!
Kys
>>
I don't get why there's so many discords when the users are all overlapping and in multiple different server where half the people are the same as the other three servers they're in.
>>
I'm going to go on there and abuse all you fake incel scum on 4Chad.
STOP APPROPRIATING INCEL CULTURE!
RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>invite expired
y-you too

inv pls
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.