[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people complain that I suck to talk to and am unresponsive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4
File: 1421192991555.jpg (47 KB, 691x516) Image search: [Google]
1421192991555.jpg
47 KB, 691x516
>people complain that I suck to talk to and am unresponsive
>they don't realize that maybe I just don't want to talk to them in particular at that moment and I am in fact good at conversation online with others
>>
File: what..jpg (43 KB, 570x238) Image search: [Google]
what..jpg
43 KB, 570x238
>>27967472

Relax dude.

Truly spontaneous conversation is rare, and it's sparked inexplicably. I don't always have much to say, but when it's the right person, I always have plenty to bring.

You don't have to justify yourself to us, or make excuses for the fact, really man. Anyone capable of reflection knows that not everything sparks genuine enthusiasm. Some people just like to dance like monkeys on the spot, thinking it makes them more likable.

and take your fucking trip off, don't be like the rest of these social climbers, you're not cut out for it, nor should you want to be.

t.older brother
>>
>>27967472
>i just have a shit personality and im boring
>why dont people want to stick around until i decide to talk??

kill yourself, roach
>>
>begs people to add him on skype
>hates 99% of them
>makes thread bragging about how he's a jerk to people

Gents, I give you Vyro
>>
File: dog.png (19 KB, 256x283) Image search: [Google]
dog.png
19 KB, 256x283
>>27967472
>that picture
i can't stop laughing
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.