[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the one thing you never say to an HIV patient?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: tendies.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
tendies.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
Dubs gets the answer to this joke.
>>
You look like you've lost weight
You seem positive today.
>>
WHAT IS IT?????? BARKBARKBARKBAKROAKRKARKAKRALJKHKLHDAFKJHADFKLJH FLKGJHHBSDEF
>>
>>27966750
THINK POSITIVE LOL
>>
OMFG DOUBLE DUBS
>CHECKED
>WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN ON EVERY THREAD I POST ON LATELY
>>
>>27966750
"Stay positive"

/thread
>>
>>27966799
>>27966800
you better have two punchlines niglet
>>
>>27966750
Just bee positive.
>>
>The answer is, "you need to be more positive", assholes.
>Came up with it while watching an episode of Gotham just now.
>>
>>27966799
>>27966800

This is now a doubles thread
>>
>>27966750
Stay positive? xD

]:^{P
>>
>>27966750
The answer is:
>you need to be more positive
>>
>>27966860
>when you're so retarded you post the same thing twice
>another potential punchline is
>at least you can eat as much fried chicken and watermelon until you die
>>
File: image.jpg (155 KB, 553x841) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155 KB, 553x841
>>27966799
>>27966800
>>27966866
Fuck no textless posts it ruins replies sometimes.
>>
File: checkem.jpg (36 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
checkem.jpg
36 KB, 640x480
>>27966866
HELP US GET TO TRIPS
>>
>>27966750
You're nothing but a mentally ill faggot who will die a horrible, slow, agonizing aids death. Big price to pay for anal pleasure and acting on your lustful fantasies aye?
>>
File: REEEEEE.jpg (82 KB, 1333x900) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEE.jpg
82 KB, 1333x900
>>27966987
>LOOK WHOS TALKING NORMIE fUCKING RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.EXEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27966800
>the day that r9k truly began the descent into apocalypse
>>
File: DRE.gif (329 KB, 300x197) Image search: [Google]
DRE.gif
329 KB, 300x197
bAkA deSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUbAkA deSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUbAkA deSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUbAkA deSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUbAkA deSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUbAkA deSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUbAkA deSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUbAkA deSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUbAkA deSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUbAkA deSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUbAkA deSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUbAkA deSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUbAkA deSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUbAkA deSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUbAkA deSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUbAkA deSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUbAkA deSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUbAkA deSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUbAkA deSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUbAkA deSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUbAkA deSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUbAkA deSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUbAkA deSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUbAkA deSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUbAkA deSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUbAkA deSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUbAkA deSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUbAkA deSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUbAkA deSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
File: dankmeme.jpg (14 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
dankmeme.jpg
14 KB, 300x100
>>27967364
fucking tard shitposter
>>
>>27967092
>not a normie
>2016
go fuck yourself, tumblr
>>
>>27966750
"You got AIDs little nigga lmao"
>>
File: alwaysfreshmemes.jpg (17 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
alwaysfreshmemes.jpg
17 KB, 300x100
>>27967402
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little normie? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed GBP from stealing their tendies. I am trained in autism warfare and Im the top good boy in the entire US Tendie Squadron. You are nothing to me but just another normiefag. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am gathering my piss shit and cum jugs, collected over ten years. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in normie raping, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Good Little Boy Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe my ass with you, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price in GBP, you goddamn idiot. I will shit, piss, and cum all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.