[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw SSRI withdrawal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: pedisedate.webm (844 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
pedisedate.webm
844 KB, 480x360
>mfw SSRI withdrawal
>>
File: 1433781127654.png (183 KB, 370x359) Image search: [Google]
1433781127654.png
183 KB, 370x359
>>27966675
>when it starts feeling like you're physically about to trip and fall over the entire day
>>
are you tapering off slowly or going cold turkey? i went cold turkey off effexor and it fucked me up
>>
>>27966839
Literally experiencing that right now, every few minutes it will feel like I'm getting sucked out of my body for a split second and I get disoriented.
>>
its been around 3 weeks but i think im finally over the withdrawal

its good because SSRIs were making me get diarrea like constantly, all day long, i couldnt stomach any meals or anything and always felt like shit
>>
>>27967026
My meds suddenly started making me feel worse so I just stopped cold turkey, I feel better emotionally but these withdrawal symptoms are fucking my shit up.
>>
>>27967026
not op but I know how you feel, that shit's awful
>>
>>27966675
I felt exactly like that when I quit smoking. I didn't get NIC fits like a faggot and instead had the sensation that my skull was vibrating and that Kali loved me.
>>
>>27966675
Just wait it out. It will get a lot better when function returns to your cock
>>
>>27967091
hm, when I went off Effexor I'd get weird electric zaps especially in my forearms. But compared to going cold turkey off Klonopin it was nothing. That was fucking hell. Might be better to taper off, doesn't have to be long, just like 2 weeks take less and less and your body won't react so much to the change.
>>
>>27967209
What was klonopin withdrawal like?
>>
I came off xanax twice so far

Last time I was taking 2-4 mg per day and it was horrid, I stopped almost cold turkey. I got night sweats for 2 weeks; could barely eat and my guts were all fucked up. I couldn't regulate my body temperature and I'd be cold and sweating, or burning hot. I'd have to change my sheets at least once a night from the sweat.

Now days I don't take any benzos. I take celexa, 20mg per day and I'm not anxious too much anymore. I said somehing cringe worthy to an old girl friend, that was the only thing that made me anxious recently.
>>
>>27967388
I was burning up all the time, my muscles ached and felt stiff, headaches that never went away, I was grinding my teeth and licking my teeth and gums compulsively, always tired but couldn't sleep. I laid in bed pretty much all day. I refused to call back my therapist or mother because my mind was so frazzled I wasn't able to speak coherently. I could not formulate a sentence.

I'd been taking it almost 2 years and didn't really go off cold turkey with that in mind, I just took too many pills a day and then ran out 2 weeks before I could get a refill. Tried to get a refill early because my thoughts were obsessed on getting Klonopin and I was calling the walgreens several times a day hoping the recording would tell me my prescription was ready but it never was because it hadn't been a month since my last refill. I'm back on Klonopin with a higher dosage but my psychiatrist wants to ween me off it because he thinks I'm addicted.
>>
Mirtazapine master race here. Enjoy your placebos, retards.
>>
>>27967712
you sound addicted
>>
>>27967712
I think your psychiatrist is right.
>>
>>27967918
Yea..I don't really want to get off though because it is the only thing that has helped me function somewhat normally. Without it my anxiety will skyrocket where I won't be able to get groceries or do normal shit because my mind will be in anxiety overdrive.
>>
>>27967727
Enjoy being obese
Stay cucked!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.