[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prove me wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: for Phill.png (107 KB, 497x250) Image search: [Google]
for Phill.png
107 KB, 497x250
If you haven't tried to be the best, you dont deserve to be bitter.

If you don't
>workout
>take care of yourself
>good hygiene
>friendly
>have self-respect
>stand up to people who put you down
>are grateful to those around you
>study hard

then you dont have an excuse to widthraw from society.
Unless you just dont want to be part of it, in which case you have no excuse to disparge others who wish to remain in it.

If you complete all above steps and your life is still shit, ur an anomaly.
>>
>>27966597
>>have self-respect
>>stand up to people who put you down

I did everything but these for years and it didn't mattet. Nothing else matters but self respect. If you don't have that everything else will come crumbling down.
>>
What if you are depressed, giving yourself and others a low opinion of you, which statistically leads to your life sucking, whether or not you maintain an air of confidence? What if you're a Jerry OP?
>>
>>27966597
>If you complete all above steps and your life is still shit, ur an anomaly.
I'm anomaly then and so are other people according to you. Life doesn't care if you do your best or not, it will still shit on you if you're one of the unlucky ones.
>>
>>27966597
>haven't tried
What if you can't try for what ever reason?
>>
>>27966597
>if you are a normie then you have no excuse for not being a normie

stupid thread
>>
>>27966657
Seek help. We live in an age with the biggest social safety net ever. People even a couple decades ago did not have the social mobility we have today. They did not have the mental help we have today.
>>
>>27966743
>biggest social safety net ever
And do tell, what is this?

>mental help
I don't think locking robots up in the mental ward, and having it listed on their permanent record if they get out, is very helpful.
>>
>>27966847

Do you know what a therapist is? Go talk to them about your problems. Hire a prostitute to lose your virginity if its that much an issue to you. create a okcupid profile and hit on some girls. Be proactive.
>>
File: 98.jpg (183 KB, 565x723) Image search: [Google]
98.jpg
183 KB, 565x723
>>27966597
I have all of those but still post on r9k, matey.
>>
File: HasegawaorGendou.jpg (21 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
HasegawaorGendou.jpg
21 KB, 640x480
>>27967008
then ur just a memetard, no hope for ur kind sadly
>>
File: 4214.jpg (133 KB, 500x489) Image search: [Google]
4214.jpg
133 KB, 500x489
>>27967050
Maybe i just wasn't meant to be a normie, to be honest. I was supposed to be a shredded biking robot.
>>
>>27966965
>Do you know what a therapist is
Therapists are geared to take advantage of normalfags and their petty problems for easy cash. They're not adapt to actually deal with robots who have deep mental issues. When they see those issues they're obligated to report the client which can end up in them being locked up in the psych ward.

>Hire a prostitute to lose your virginity if its that much an issue to you
This has always been available, even more so in the past actually. This doesn't qualify as a modern safety net.

>create a okcupid profile and hit on some girls
There are threads about this all the time where robots never get any responses. One only needs to look at the graphs provided by okcupid themselves to find out woman are only interested in the top tier males on the site.
>>
File: 1450231900459.jpg (35 KB, 640x450) Image search: [Google]
1450231900459.jpg
35 KB, 640x450
>>27966597
>just change yourself and then you'll be happy
why should i have to accommodate myself to meet the standards of society? i'd rather be my biiter self than someone who's deluding himself into thinking he's happy.
>>
File: 1385143756070.png (505 KB, 704x480) Image search: [Google]
1385143756070.png
505 KB, 704x480
>>27966597
i try

i dont study because school sucks cock but im a hard worker

i would stand up for myself but tfw too socially slow to recognize when people are putting me down to react in time. polite is my default mode and so i end up being a doormat. ill hate them for it but i wont brood over it, i'll just actively avoid them

i try very hard
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.