[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be black femanon >have a fetish for dressing like a dog
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 862x1178) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 862x1178
>be black femanon
>have a fetish for dressing like a dog and being treated like one

Pic related is me. Am I crazy?
>>
no you have a really weird fetish
>>
>>27966585
a fetish isn't crazy. just go get treated and fucked like the bad dog u are femanon. stop worrying about it, ur gonna die horribly some day, so just have fun.
>>
>>27966585
post timestamp.
and feet.
>>
>>27966585
>crazy
No you're a good girl and earned a nice thick cock to breed you like the bitch you are <3
>>
>>27966585
If only you had a gorilla fetish then you would have to change nothing at all.
>>
be my doggie gf pls
>>
>>27966696
/thread I can't tell the difference.
>>
>>27966585
It's too warm for that sweat, lets get you out of that. Now roll over.

post results.
>>
>>27966585
I need to find a kinky bitch like you
>>
shit thread but I actually had a black ex who liked to be called nigger in bed, shit was pretty cash.
>>
>>27966585
is that really you?

i got a boner
>>
>>27966585
Where are you from?
Can you suck on my bone? :)
>>
>>27966585
PLS BE IN

TEXAS
E
X
A
S
>>
File: h-05.jpg (26 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
h-05.jpg
26 KB, 420x420
Why do niggers look so disgusting?
>>
>>27966585
>chink black

Still, we can bang. I'm like a half-Chad, so I'll fuck you just fine.
>>
Why are all black girls so obsessed with hot pink?
It's probably the single worst fucking you could ever put with brown.
>>
>>27967270
Poop skin and ape-like features.
>>
>>27966585
I'm the exact same, but I'm a white boy.
I just like being called a good doggy and petted
>>
>>27966585
I'd fuck you're black asshole so hard and when you whimper I'll smack your head with newspaper and I'll seed your colon. Once completed you can lick my penis clean of the shit your dirty bitch asshole left all over it. And if you don't you'll be sleeping in the doghouse!
>>
Black girls have the worst fetishes and most likely you are a little bit crazy.
>>
>>27966585
A little. Still kinda hot though.
>>
>>27967358
You're now aware that all human features are ape features because all human beings are apes
>>
>>27966585
Top tier fetish anon.

I hope you find a loving owner who'll pamper you unconditionally and teach you tricks.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.