[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what liquors and drinks do you usually consume?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: bucanas.png (650 KB, 495x499) Image search: [Google]
bucanas.png
650 KB, 495x499
what liquors and drinks do you usually consume?
>>
Bourbon, usually in old fashioned form since it's so easy and lets me sip on the drink longer. Most recent bottle was Buffalo Trace, always a good choice.

I haven't had a drink in like a week though, been trying to unfuck my sleep schedule by staying up 20 hours or so each day, and drinking will make me pass out too early.
>>
Mainly cuba libres and bourbon. On special occasions I have some Knob Creek infused with cherries and vanilla.
>>
rum, bourbon, red wine, chilled white wine, and local craft beer
>>
>>27966411
I dated an alcoholic, I haven't had a drop in 2 years.
>>
none because I'm not a degenerate loser
>>
Gin tonic usually

I am weak and cant force whiskey down
>>
None but I'm still a degenerate loser
>>
>>27966411
I have a 30 pack of MGD in my fridge. It's been there for 6 months, and I still have more than 15.

I also have a bottle of Celtic Honey. I've had it for over 2 years. There's still more than 3/4 of the bottle left.

I don't drink often.
>>
When I was wasted on sunday I bought a 12 pack of natural ice and it sat under my bed all day. I'm on my 3rd and they're room temperature.

On a regular basis I drink New Amsterdam peach vodka because it's cheap and I can take room temperature shots of it without gagging.
>>
I'm more of a beer kind of guy but when I do drink liquor I have whiskey and usually a chaser like coke.
>>
mostly beer. Rotating cheap 30 packs so I don't get sick of one kind but I prefer PBR and High Life
>>
Grain Belt beer and Jack is what I usually drink.
>>
>>27966411
Gin with club soda
>>
>>27967476
listen to this guy and just smoke weed instead op
>>
Everclear. Most bang for your buck. I used to drink it straight like an idiot and shredded my esophagus. Now I mix it with cranberry juice and water.
>>
Scotch whisky mostly. I like Crown Royal, or Johnny Walker, one of the better labels. Recently I had Cragganmore, aged 12 years. It's hard to get in some places, but it's about the best scotch you can get at a reasonable price point.
>>
99 proof espresso liquor. Pretty dank stuff.
>>
the most expensive brand of gin I can afford at the time. I hope to drown in it one day.
>>
Vodka club soda master race
>low cal
>easy to drink
>no hangover / heartburn etc
>clearest most coherent drunk
>>
>>27969556
This. Also I tend to get too fucked up drinking hard alcohol if I'm in a social situation that makes me feel nervous.
>>
Beer and water are literally the only things I drink. Juice/soda is too sweet, and hard liquor is usually nasty. I might take a shot, or make a mixed drink every once in a while...but beer is literally GOAT (except for them pisses though)
>>
Mainly gin, but I drink tequila if I'm at a party and people want to take shots.

I also drink a ton of malt liquor, usually a Steel Reserve followed by a Mickey's
>>
>>27970129
>still being a degenerate and not using psychedelics
>>
Local brand of beer. Especially the lemonade flavored one. Also hard cider and whiskey with coke. Nummy :33
>>
Cheap scotch, neat.
I usually down a bottle every other night but since they are cheap I'm dodging economic ruin.
>>
whiskey vodka some special liquor you havent heard of, wine, beer, gin, firewater

whatever is at hand when i want to get drunk, which is very rare
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.