[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw some sonygger janitor on /v/ bans you for insulting his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Mad Sonygger janitor.png (359 KB, 1517x672) Image search: [Google]
Mad Sonygger janitor.png
359 KB, 1517x672
>mfw some sonygger janitor on /v/ bans you for insulting his console
>he does it for free
Post and discuss bans.
>>
>>27966261
that ban was well deserved, take that autism to /b/
>>
>>27966286
Hello, /v/ janitor.
>>
Oh wow, the ban notice still has "lol u tk him 2da bar|" in it?

I wonder how many people even know what that is anymore.
>>
>>27966261
I was permabanned for joking about shooting up a school. Thanks ip changer
>>
>>27966428
That's why it's just better to temp ban people. Most anons are too lazy to change their ips and will just ride out the ban.
>>
>>27966421
I got banned from /pol/ once because "The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments."
It was because I said niggers or something like that, can't really remember.
>The quality of posts is extremely important to this community
This always cracks me up.
>>
File: 1452994829781.jpg (8 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
1452994829781.jpg
8 KB, 250x240
>>27966428
>dynamic IP
Feels good.
>>
I'd ban you too for falseflagging you fucking faggot. People like you are the biggest cancer in console war threads, which are already cancer. Not to mention, it probably constitutes as spam as well (or at least should).

>inb4 le "sonygger" reply even though I don't even have a current gen console
>>
File: 1460246204610.webm (963 KB, 404x592) Image search: [Google]
1460246204610.webm
963 KB, 404x592
>>27966532
>he doesn't like falseflag Wojak
>>
>>27966606
It was funny at first, but it's literally the same thing every time. There's no variation to it. It's a static meme that contributes literally nothing but toxicity.

Also janitors can't even ban people you dummy
>>
>>27966685
>Also janitors can't even ban people you dummy
You're right, I forgot about that. They actually have to send ban requests to mods. Even more pathetic.
>>
>Bring up the flaws of the wiiU including networking issues, mediocre library and weird tablet controller
>Get banned

I finally get why /v/ is called nintendogaf
>>
File: memepost.png (100 KB, 773x361) Image search: [Google]
memepost.png
100 KB, 773x361
>just got unbanned
>banned again on /v/
>tfw
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.