[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Feels and Frogs Tavern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 21
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 282x179) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 282x179
Evening gents, same keep as last night here to open the pub for any lonely, wayward souls. Experimenting with the name once again, looking forward to your feedback.

Have a final exam tomorrow, so apologies if my replies are a bit delayed.

/comfy/ music for tonight is a real throwback (that gives me this this sort of hint of nostalgic longing, but isn't depressing). The Postal Service - Give Up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPwXHSqFl9Q
>>
Personally, I'm scared I'll never be able to love a girl. I apologize if this is too normie, but after a lack of success in highschool and early college I started to pursue PUA/seduction/redpill techniques. I'm now in the early stages of a relationship with the first girl that I actually "liked" (ie. had a crush on), but I don't feel in love.

I'm worried that missing out on "young love" might have screwed up my emotional development.
>>
Quiet night tonight eh, anyone need a drink?
>>
Told a girl how I felt. I'm 18, she's 21, the odds were already tough, turns out she has a boyfriend.
First time I told a girl my fee-fees since I'm 14.
>>27967128
Pass me a stout and a glass of water, please.
>>
I'm meeting my sister for the first time ever in a week.

I'm terrified and happy
>>
>>27967292
das it mane, congrats for nutting up. Here's the stout, this one's on the house. For future reference, half of the enjoyment of relationships is "the game." Most girls won't like it if you tell them outright that you like them, especially as you get older. Don't let this get you down!

>>27967316
Separated from birth? Have you talked over social media / phone? Give us some details!
>>
>>27967128
Give me whatever you want, I just feel down today
>>
I'll take a whisky sour my good man

Who else is /doingwell/ during finals?
>>
>>27967361
We don't know about our biological parents, but she's a few years older.

We've talked over the phone many times and added eacother on Facebook etc. She's actually really cool.
>>
>>27967382
I'm surviving, that's about it. Enjoy your drink

>>27967372
Glad you're here man, enjoy a Guinness.

>>27967438
That's sweet, I really hope the meeting goes well!
>>
>>27966047
Sup barkeep, give me a Strongbow cider I think I'll be here a while.

This past month has been a total wakeup call for me. Before that I was a depressed NEET that totally shut down and was waiting for death but now I've been focusing on myself and making small improvements over time. It looks like I neglected my body so much I have so many things that are wrong with me, and so much sickness that I need to correct...so many things. I got a needed root canal a couple weeks back, and today I came back from the doctor today and got a script for antibiotics...I think that things are finally looking up for me. Eventually I'll go see my doctor for a follow-up appointment that's a year coming but for now...I think I can be okay. I'm slowly but surely progressing and I think that this is a good thing.

Sometimes I fall apart and I feel like things are going to get worse but...I think I can do this. I think I can get better and man this comfy music sure is helping.
>>
Just give me a cheap beer and I 12ga to suck on, Barkeep.
>>
>>27967537
Finished that Guinness, give me something stronger I just want to get drunk tonight.

I was suppoused to be omeone succesful, but i screwed up and now I'm doing terrible at school, have like 2-3 real friends, the girls I like always reject me beacuse "I'm too shy" for them. I just want to reset my whole life.
>>
>>27967537
Thank you

Mute me mr roboto
>>
>>27966047
i dont feel like whining at all tonight, maybe its because i finally replaced my lamp so i dont have to post in darkness
i keep trying to turn my ac but it breaks after 5 minutes, not a big deal since its still under warranty just really annoying
other than that i have no problems outside of the usual which you know is good enough sometimes
>>
>>27967786
What happened Guinness?
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1504x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1504x1000
>Pretty hot today, around 85 degrees
>Last 2 hours of the day I smell even worse than normal because I was outside a lot
>Wore a coat and a long sleeved shirt, didn't take off coat because I'm 6'1 132 lbs
>Walk into last class
>Female table mate makes a comment
>"Dude someone smells like fucking shit. Is that you anon? It smells like you've been sweating for 10 hours and haven't showered"
>Tablemates all proceed to smell themselves to make sure it's not them
>She said it pretty loudly, people probably heard
>Try to brush it off
I seem to have a mixed relationship with her.
>>
File: Y2RaZPa (1).png (169 KB, 1863x889) Image search: [Google]
Y2RaZPa (1).png
169 KB, 1863x889
>>27967928
Thanks for your patience sir, was doing some study! Enjoy. Wallowing in self pity is a great technique for ensuring you'll be feeing this feel but worse in 20 years.

>>27967769
Cheapest I have mate, yours to enjoy.

>>27967662
I'm really glad to hear that you are climbing out of the NEET hole dude; I have a smile on my face knowing that you're getting better. One thing I'll tell you right now: you WILL feel like shit. I can guarantee you will want to go back to the NEET lifestyle. Don't feel guilty for falling back in to old habits, try your best to keep moving forward. Maybe you could give >>27967786
some advice...

Happy you're enjoying the tunes!

>>27967889
Glad to hear that friend, thanks for being here tonight

>>27968078
Damn, that's brutal. Why do you think you smell bad normally ("worse than normal")? Also, what does your stats have to do with keeping a coat on? body image issues because you're a /thinlord/
>>
>>27966047
Bottle of Smirnoff good sir.

I've been talking to an older woman who's more than twice my age. I'm going to submit to her and if all goes well, one day I may be collared.

Feels pretty good, honestly. I hope it goes well because if this lasts, I would enjoy being with her.
>>
File: image.jpg (250 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
250 KB, 1280x960
>>27968198
My naturopath told me it was from anxiety, he told me he didn't smell anything and when I asked my family they said I smelt fine, they thought I was making it up. And yeah, I have pretty bad body image issues. Pic related
>>
>>27968317
Are you icing yourself? enjoy! What does collared mean? BDSM or something?
>>
>>27968363
Ah yes, I remember you from yesterday. Well I'm sure wearing a coat when it's 85 (nearly 30 degrees for my celsius bros) will cause you to sweat, and sweat smells bad. I assume you use deodorant, shower once a day, decent diet, etc?

I wouldn't worry too much about the weight, you can go for that SLP model look, and it's much better than being fat. Do you gym?
>>
>>27968408
Yes, a D/s relationship. She was impressed about how much of the lifestyle I was articulate about and she's at least once forgotten how young I am by talking to me.

I know I shouldn't be this excited/anxious over it but I can't help but hope that she likes me enough to keep me around. Even worse, it's been years since I've been this hyped up for anything. If not even longer than that.
>>
>>27966047
good music, anon, thanks.
>>
>>27968454
Yep. Clinical strength deodorant, shower every morning, and have a low sugar intake and I usually only eat organic. The wierd thing was when I got home I smelled myself and my clothes all over and I didn't smell at all. And no, I don't gym. Thinking about getting into it though.
>>
>>27966047
A good time as always barkeep
I'm normally not up this late but I don't feel like sleeping right now. I'd rather 4chan and listen to music right now.

I'll take a color with ice, I need the caffein.

>>27967438
>Normie book user
The bouncer is sleeping on the job, as usual
>>
>>27968727
Glad you're enjoying it

>>27968492
Hope that works out for you mate!

>>27968745
Do you have any friends you could ask for an honest assessment throughout the day? Sometimes it's hard to smell yourself as you get used to smells.

Gym is great man, and at 6'1 you're already ahead of the game for looks!
>>
>>27968791
Hope this keeps you awake! What time is it there?
We all come from different walks of life, so don't hate on his normie tendencies too much, embrace those around you.
>>
>>27966047
I have all the school work that I've been putting of all semester due in 2 weeks and I never seem to make it to work on time. Even when I really really REALLY want to I'm still late. I'm a master procrastinator and sometimes I just wanna kms but I have a 3 year old daughter to look after and I love her to death. I guess I just found this place and wanted to vent for a sec...

My bad.
>>
Rum and coke, please.

I'm dropping out. I should be graduating next month but I'm dropping out. And to make it worse, I have to spend another year in the same city as my university so if I ever see people I went to school with they will have questions about what happened.
>>
File: 1417222134760.png (124 KB, 497x497) Image search: [Google]
1417222134760.png
124 KB, 497x497
>>27968842
It's nearing 1AM, which if this were a year ago would be read as "I've been awake for eight hours" but my sleep has been pretty normal since I started taking melatonin nightly.

I do miss late-night 4chan though since going to sleep at night. There's just nothing else like it. I think I'd like to move out the country at some point, and if I do I'd like some place on the other side of the earth so I can browse night time 4chan during the day
>>
>>27968876
Damn, you're going to school and have a kid! That's crazy man, keep up the grind, couldn't imagine doing that.

>>27968939
Bruh, you have one month. Why are you dropping out???

>>27968953
4chan after 12 is definitely /comfy/, people seem kinder and more emotional
>>
>>27968939
Not OP but why drop out so late in the semester?
>>
>>27968798
I can smell myself pretty easily. Usually it's not as easy to do it but since it's been hot it's been easier. On normal weather days I can kinda back up with my head down near the inside of my jacket and it kinda smells like a barn, although that's probably not how others smell it. Since its been hot it seems as if my barn smell has been amplified, because I smell it walking around.
>>
>>27969027
Yep, between school, work, kid, girlfriend, music, and unhealthy obsession with the internet, I stay pretty busy and yet I feel like I do hardly anything.
>>
>>27969027
>>27969054
Well, I would have to stay an extra year if I don't drop out. I have been skipping classes and doing poorly and not trying since freshman year. I have dropped more classes than I have passed. Because of that I have lost all my financial aid. So I actually couldn't afford to go full time if I wanted to. I am only taking one class right now, and my plan was to take 1 class per semester next year as well. I was just going to pretend to go to school in order to maintain extra curricular activities and the few "friends" I have that aren't my roommates (who are graduating next month and moving away and I'll be all alone). I'm trapped in the lease for my rental house for next year or else I would just move away.
>>
File: 1458374097193.jpg (90 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1458374097193.jpg
90 KB, 900x675
>>27966047
Hey bartend I'll take an iced coffee because I'm weird.

Tonight I found out a girl I had recently stopped dating is already seeing another guy. I know it's dumb and no one cares, but it makes me feel a bit sad. Because, I don't get chances with girls very often since I'm not really what you'd call attractive and I was kind of hoping things would rekindle b/c it was never an "official" break up just a dying down of things. And she is kind of the only person I've ever met that was that attracted to me and...

Ah I don't know I'm rambling, just sucks being alone is all. Thanks for listening barkeep.
>>
>>27966047
Sup barkeep, I'll have some Jim Beam If it isn't too much trouble. I'm honestly confused with my feels. Last night I found out a chick I was digging is all fucked up so I'm a little bummed and no longer interested. Today I went out and bought my first ever bass guitar. I've always wanted to play so yeah, then I went and bought the rulebook to warhammer 40k cause it seems fun and I need hobbies. Later I was talking to this other chick I'm kinda digging and I asked her out, she said some shit like "on no you too?" and then I found out there's like 2 other guys that are into her. On the plus side I'm the tallest and she said she doesn't really like like any of us. So what the fuck should I do? My head and my feels are all fucked up, I asked her if she wanted to see the jungle book with me next week and she said yes. I'm pretty confident I could get her as I'm not as awkward around girls as I am in my head and she's not really hot, I'm thinking of her as a practice gf and honestly I don't care if I get her or not. Any advice man? Inb4 normie ree. I really need help.
>>
>>27969308
Do you work at McDicks anon?
>>
>>27966047
So I found a nearby trap on OKcupid who actually looks passable and we're like an 85% match. Thinking about messaging him/her.

Problem is I could never actually date a trap, kind if hoping to have a few dates and get some ass while keeping him/her/it hidden from my real life.

Possible? Hes a virgin according to the questions
>>
>>27969368
Cancel on her dude. You shouldn't even go to the movies on a real date, let alone with someone you don't have any chance to screw. Also the "you too" way she groups you with others, I dunno, sounds like she's got a pen of beta orbiters.

Also don't get into Warhams, they are a money and time sink second only to Magic: The Gathering.
>>
>>27969375
Nah I'm a software engineer at a startup.
>>
>>27969464
Well she said "okay now if one more person starts liking me I'm going to get pissed"
>>
>>27969368
Not OP here, but I gotta tell you, DO NOT settle for someone you don't find all that attractive.

It can either go like this:

>ask 5/10 out on date
>go on date and everything goes fine
>before too long you guys are fucking on the reg
>before too long you've gotten yourself into semi-serious relationship
>now you feel trapped
>stuck with plain ass gf and dissatisfied with life because your too much of a cuck to hurt her feelings

Or

>ask plain bitch out
>you get rejected
>now you're feeling even more shitty because you were rejected by 5/10

Just go for the hottest chick you know and even if she turns you down, well at least you went for it. I did and it actually worked out and we are 1 year strong.

inb4 stuf with your bragging
>>
>>27969510
Can't say I know what to make of that but it's probably not a good thing.
>>
>>27969533
The thing is, I'd be happy with 5/10 and I don't really care enough to get hurt, my heart's too hard.
>>
>>27969539
If anything I could just try to fuck.
>>
>>27969533
The first scenario happened to me with a 4. Basically I just started not giving a shit about her as my gf. She then said we should just be fwb (I know she still likes me, but she knows it'll never be serious because I'm not totally into it)

Pretty much a good scenario for me. It was going on 6 months and I had no clue how to end it
>>
>>27969583
Well dude, I'm just telling you from my experience.

I'm divorced at 24 with a child all because I settled back when I was a youngerfag. Not saying that I regret having a kid at all, but not exactly ideal for me either.

My ex old lady cheated on me FOUR goddamn times, that I know of and she even told me about the first 3 and what did I do? I told her that I forgave her and we can work things out. Lo and behold she cucked me again. I finally nutted up and left her.
>>
>>27969670
I won't ever marry and I don't tolerate cheating, I've already had a bitch hurt me and that's why my heart is hard. But thank you very much for your insight, seriously y'all helped me out.
>>
>came home from class and slept 4 hours
>cooked dinner
>now up at 2 am lurking this shithole and drinking cheap liquor
I should be studying or something, but oh well.
>>
File: 1461041418202.png (23 KB, 549x657) Image search: [Google]
1461041418202.png
23 KB, 549x657
>>27966047
Bar T, master procrastinator here.
I've been chatting long enough I guess I should order.

Gimmie a white Russian my good man.
>>
File: Her drawing.jpg (64 KB, 719x960) Image search: [Google]
Her drawing.jpg
64 KB, 719x960
>>27966047
>On and off eith this girl for five years. Tried so hard to make her happy
>Good artist but lazy
>Probably a 5/10 but to me she was the most beautiful girl in the world
>Tall and with freckles. I was in love at first sight. My first time seeing her is still a vivid memory.
>She made me feel actually happy. I lost 80+ pounds and starting working out. My grades went from D's to A+'s (We dated throughout highschool and early college)
>Would surprise her with gifts and candy every now and then
>Always asked what she thought/felt about things
>Really cared and took and interest in her. Always have her 100%
>She was depressive and had anxiety so I always tried to make her comfortable or give her special attention, letting her know that she was important to someone.
>Changed tactics when trying to make her feel better since my attempts usually didnt work. I was trying to figure out the right strategy to help her
>She lied to me about 85% of everything
>Told me she loved me multiple times, later found out that she never did
>Said I was her "perfect boyfriend" but also was incredibly apathetic and usually showed favoritism to her friends or family
>Almost never initiated anything with me
>Her family was shitty to me, but she never defended me.
>Ended up breaking up with me and telling me she didnt want me in her life about a week after saying that "she didnt want anything to change between us"
>Told me she was in love with her college professor and not with me
>Became a lesbian after breaking up with me
>She doesnt even care about me. Hasnt even said a word since then.

I had a nightmare about her today. I cant get her out of my head or the constant numb pain that is always following me everywhere I go.

I know now that I probably treated her too well, maybe if I was more distant or something I could have won her over but I dont even care. Every time I think about it I only hurt myself. Pic related, she drew it for me saying it was how I made her feel "so happy"
>>
>>27969918
Sounds like you're doing it right to me.
>>
>>27969308
Sorry for the slow reply, hope you're still kicking around. Sure, had to run to timmy's but here you go! That's a tough feel anon, thanks for sharing. I think it's a pretty common feel.

>>27969368
Here's the ol Jim Beam for you, thanks for your patience. Advice: any experience is good experience imo, and it's easier to approach these situations with less concern about the outcome. I'd go for it, but I wouldn't make the first date a movie date. It's not a great way to actually get to know someone. I'd recommend something interactive, like a museum/park

>>27969462
Not sure man, kinda shitty to fuck with with someone's feelings, make sure you are clear from the start.

>>27969918
I know this feel

>>27970063
White russian for you sir. I think we are all procrastinating something
>>
>>27970076
Now that... that is a feel. An outsider might say that this was an unhealthy relationship, and it sounds like you had high highs and low lows. Sometimes sadness is a reminder of the great times you did have. Everything comes to an end, and this perhaps a reminder to enjoy what you do have and look forward to a happy future. You'll never forget this relationship, but I hope you will find peace. I'm sorry you are in pain right now anon, thank you for sharing.
>>
>>27970076
I don't want to sound like a woman hater, but thats just how women can be once their feelings change anon. Also its all bullshit, she loved you at one point. The reason she is taking it back is the same reason they take back consent, their feelings change later and they kind of trick themselves into think it was never real in the first place. NEVER take anything a girl says post breakup at face value, its all just weird justification games they are playing for their own sanity sake.

I know its really rough seeing some one you love be able to move on so fast, but I always told myself that the people who were so eager to leave my life, were never worth keeping in the first place. I'm sure you are young still, take what you've learned from this relationship and apply it to the next to make it even better.
>>
>>27966047
Thanks to you all for the company and the drinks!

Guess I need to get some sleep, got work in the morning.

Not b4 I browse some nsfw content tho.. ;D
>>
File: page_024.jpg (465 KB, 1200x1713) Image search: [Google]
page_024.jpg
465 KB, 1200x1713
ive been feeling pretty good lately, but i fell victim to the siren of gambling again.

only blew $70 in a few minutes so its not that bad, but im scared because i can see myself doing it again

still mourning my 70 right now, its only been a few minutes since i did the deed

also ive been meaning to ask; do people actually like this pose? is it a japanese cultyral thing ill never understand? i find it very unnatractive
>>
>>27966047
I want to move on with life but i also want to help with my messed up family, My mum might be relapsing he pill abuse and my sister has anger management issues and pretty bad anxiety.

I want to go to school but i don't want to go for something i won't like so i feel stunted and depressed.
>>
Today's my birthday, so that's alright I guess.

23 years old

Also I feel really sick.
>>
File: 1460250295798.png (61 KB, 1144x593) Image search: [Google]
1460250295798.png
61 KB, 1144x593
>>27970353
>she loved you at one point.

I dont think she ever did. She said her professor is the first person shes loved.

>NEVER take anything a girl says post breakup at face value, its all just weird justification games they are playing for their own sanity sake.

Shes lied to me about so much. I cant know what was real.

> take what you've learned from this relationship and apply it to the next to make it even better.

I honestly dont think I want too ever have one again. I can't love like that again. Its hurt me so much I just cant do it again.

>>27970276
It was very unhealthy for me. Her constant emotional shifts, her fickle nature, everything really.

But I loved her and I was never going to leave her. I wanted to make her life the best I could and I didnt care if I suffered.

What a fucking fool I was.
>>
>recovering alcoholic (6 months sober)
>decide to go to a bar because fuck it life isn't getting any better
>go to the bar
>see a qt3.14 bartender
>ask for a drink
>random old man comes up next to me
>make small talk
>cool as fuck just got a promotion at his job and paid for my drinks
>6 shots later we are calling each other faggots
>old man decides to hit on the qt3.14
>asks her when they are going to go out on a date
>mentions that they should go to Outback Steakhouse
>my drunk self says, nah women love Olive Garden. Breadsticks all day
>qt.314 starts to rubs my hand and goes up my arm
>says I'd rather want to be in bed with me
>I freak out. I'm ugly, no way I heard what I did
>I laugh and say nah
>biggest look of disappointment I've seen in awhile
>she never talks to me again

How do I fix this?
>>
>>27966047
Feeling pretty shitty to be quite honest barkeep. After 3 years of community college, I finally was able to transfer to a 4-year university only to have financial aid take too long to process and lose my admission. This was my big motivating factor while I was homeless at the beginning of this year. It was what kept me going and with this, I'm undone.
I called the office of admissions and they told me I still had admission but to call the registrar office and see what to do. So I do and they tell me they don't know exactly what to do because I wasn't matriculated and asked me to call the head of admissions. So I do and he tells me, he doesn't know the exact policies to handle this so he'll email me back. But he tells me the worst case scenario is I'll have to reapply for admission for the next quarter (fall 2016). I did an application for that quarter except I couldn't cover the application fee because I'm a poorfag (and I was admitted for spring 2016) so there's no way I could possibly apply for that quarter and the next quarter available to apply for would be fall of next year. I would have to
I honestly just don't know anymore.
Give me some whiskey on the rocks barkeep. I need to drink until I knockout.
>>
>>27970461
Thanks for stopping in, anon. How old are you? The best way to take care of others is to take care of yourself first. You'll better be able to support your family if you have a well paying job. Do you have any initial leanings for school? Most people here will say STEM is the only option, and for a good reason. I'd also STRONGLY suggest the trades.

>>27970471
Thanks for being here, and happy birthday anon! Hope you feel better soon

>>27970510
Ah yes, you made the classic error of putting others before yourself! You must love yourself before others can experience your real love.

>>27970524
Welcome anon, here's some water! Watch that relapse life man, sounds more like recovering alcoholic (0 months sober). Just to clarify this girl basically said "i'd prefer to fuck you"? Honestly, I would go back with a big smile and say something like "I've been really craving those breadsticks, care to make it a date?" If she calls you out for your change of heart just explain that you don't drink often, and that the shots affected you!
>>
>>27970656
>Ah yes, you made the classic error of putting others before yourself! You must love yourself before others can experience your real love.

It was more than that. Its likely that I was fucked from the start by several different things but like I said, thinking about it only hurts.

Thanks though, barkeep. Its nice telling someone my pain.
>>
>>27966047
The girl I've known for about a year and have a huge crush on ever since I met her introduced me to her boyfriend today. I already knew she has a long term relationship and that I have no chance with her, but it still hurt bad. I'm only 21 but I think I'm already done trying to find someone. I just don't want this feel anymore. Get me something strong please I've never been drunk before.
>>
File: wallhaven-156603.jpg (480 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-156603.jpg
480 KB, 1920x1080
>>27970471
Happy birthday! Sorry you feel sick anon, but being 23 is a comfy age. Not a young oldfag yet but not a child either. Hope you can make the best of it, I'm sure you will.
Also treat yourself nigga.
>>
>>27970614
Thanks for stopping in, anon. Enjoy your whiskey.

First off, congratulations on being able to transfer, that's a HUGE accomplishment and really shows you have a serious work ethic. What program were you planning to transfer into?

You know, this story is going to make an excellent biography one day. Do you still have time to apply if you could rustle up that application fee money? How much is it?
>>
>>27970684
Glad to be here for you anon, thanks for sharing.

>>27970691
You've never been drunk before! Jaeger bomb to start then. That is NOT a good feel. /normie/ warning but I met my new girlfriend's male "best friend" and I could see in his eyes that he hated me and wanted to be in my position so bad. It crushed me a bit inside, because I know that feel and wish I could help him. Honestly, the way I got over my last unrequited crush was to distance myself and to let those feelings fade. Gotta resist the urge to check her social media or whatever... it's hard anon, thanks for sharing that feel.
>>
Your strongest Vodka.

I am a literal child to my family. I'm the man who's been a kid to people for two decades. What's worse is:
>No job
>No home of my own
>no friends
>no gf
All I have is masturbation and that is slowly burning out. Outside is literally a foreign country now. Even worse, all the people I hate a living such fulfilling lives, all the stuff I only dreamed of having and it's no big deal to them. Why couldn't I be the retards who don't know they are retarded?
>>
>>27970656
I don't remember the whole conversation, but her hands and mine were interlocked and she was rubbing up and down on my forearms. I think the wording was like, "I'd want to be in bed with anon".

To be honest, I feel like if I were to go back it would just be really awkward.
>>
>>27970788
Try some absinthe. I'm assuming you're 20ish? Try a part time job, anything to add some structure to your day.
>>
>>27970837
Either go back and make it awkward or never EVER talk or think about that girl again. Up to you anon
>>
>>27970749
Thank you, I really appreciate the advice and just having someone listen.
>>
File: 1448705541899.png (34 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1448705541899.png
34 KB, 633x758
>>27970714
I was planning to transfer into computer engineering.
>Do you still have time to apply if you could rustle up that application fee money? How much is it?
Nope. Fall applications are closed for this year. Next year fall applications open this December. I'm crossing my fingers on some policy that allows me to be readmitted (hopefully) this year. The application fee is around $70 (but when I did my application the fee was around ~$100-200, as I applied for multiple campuses). With my current job, I could pay that but again, applications are closed.
>You know, this story is going to make an excellent biography one day.
You flatter me. I don't really have great work ethic but I strive for it. I just want something nice to happen. I was overjoyed to see my transfer acceptance and just like that, it went away. Crossing my fingers in hope for something.
>>
File: 1421845580471.png (17 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1421845580471.png
17 KB, 900x900
My Normie friend asked me to be the godfather to his son when he arrives. We have been friends since we 4 years old but I am not sure why he did this considering my life is in shambles.
I am not sure what to feel.

I'll have a jamiesons and coke thanks barman wojak.
>>
>>27970882
>"I don't have a great work ethic"
>"I was planning to transfer into computer engineering"

One of these things is not like the other, anon. I honestly think you severely undervalue yourself. Really unfortunate to hear that it was just money that held you back, will that be an issue in the future? In the meantime, I think the cool thing about CS is how much self-learning is respected. I'd say just try to keep learning and maybe do some freelance type stuff to keep your skillset sharp so you don't forget what you learned once you get into school! I'm rooting for you.
>>
>>27970906
Enjoy the drink anon, thanks for stopping in to share a feel. Perhaps your friend sees something in you that you do not see? Maybe having a godson will be good for you, will provide motivation to be a good influence. That's a high honour for your friend to give you, I'm happy you have that sort of relationship with someone.
>>
>>27970906
>Normie
He wants you to be the beta-provider when he ditches his wife and son.
>>
21 in second year of grad school.
Dunno what happened for first three years I was taking 18-22 hours a semester, 4.0 gpa.
Now I can't get out of bed, barely study and only show up for exams.
Just very tired.
>>
File: aurora-borealis.jpg (25 KB, 468x312) Image search: [Google]
aurora-borealis.jpg
25 KB, 468x312
I'll take anything barkeep. Fucking depression has taken over from my failure years. Parents disowned me. Girl, I feel is going to leave me. I have no friends. Just fuck me up. Don't like to think about suicide but the thought keeps me scared
>>
The Original Bartender is no longer with us is he?
I hope he died comfy

Here's a tune for the jukebox.

As for me, I think I'll take a very frosty/frothy rootbeer my man.
Got work tomorrow, feels good to say that. I don't make much, but I make enough to keep myself happy and have some fun money.
Its nothing glamorous, I just put stuff together. But I work in the back so I don't gotta deal with customers, and when I do have to, I can just pass em off to someone else.

>get to play my weeb tunes
>alone most of the time
>get to play with power tools

I can't wait to go in tomorrow.

Even though I have a job, I feel like my life is going nowhere and the thought of going back to school slips further and further away.
>>
File: 1460931310882.jpg (13 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1460931310882.jpg
13 KB, 225x225
>>27971017
>tfw forgot my tune
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmnCEYtslHc
>>
>>27970926
Thanks barkeep. Makes me feel a bit better having read that. At this point in time, I'm thinking of doing just that, freelance stuff.
>>
>>27970882
Yeah this is a set back and it sucks, but don't let it fuck with your motivation. You chose a great degree to get into and it will carry you for the rest of your life. What's waiting an extra semester compared to the next 40 years of your life? Just keep your chin up.

Also you are a man so I'm probably wasting my breath here, but once you get into uni don't fuck around and waste your money by partying. Since it's a real degree you got to put real effort into it.

I wish you good tidings.
>>
Johnny Black and a dash of soda

and make it a double - I've had a rough day.
>>
>>27971017
Yeah I think original bartend is dead. I mean it when I say I hope he died peacefully, the man was great. Shame.

Also good on you man! Few people actually find a job that they can actually enjoy going to without wanting to kill themselves. And don't say you aren't going anywhere. I know ALOT of 20-28 year olds living with their moms with no job. You are actually making something of yourself. Not everyone is made out to go to school so don't compare yourself like that, in fact the richest person I know started out as a fuckin movie theater ticket boy. Now he's CEO of that company.
>>
>>27971122
Thanks anon. I don't really party (not the outgoing type) so I don't expect that to occur. And yeah, I expect to get out what I put in.
>>
>>27966047
I'll take a dram of scotch, single malt please, barkeep.

>known this girl for five years
>classmates for two, different schools for two
>now in army as non-combat, she's in uni
>somehow we started talking and meeting up last June/July
>dunno why she even agreed to it, but went out a bunch of times as friends
>started feeling feelings
>too beta to say anything
>apparently, I'm the person (not guy) she texts the most, according to her roommate (another ex-classmate of mine and hers)

Since March, we only met twice. Once was for a movie, dinner and ice cream together. Ultra comfy, enjoyed it a lot. Last time we met was for a dance performance she was in. Like the autistic fuck I am I didn't bring her any small gifts. We walked for a bit, talking about random stuff and said goodbye at the gate. Thought we had a moment there.

Now it's been weeks since that, and we slowly stopped talking to each other. I didn't want to press her too much, since I knew that she had to study and I didn't want to seem needy. I tried asking her out to cycle, but she said she needed to study for her finals and that we'd do it after, maybe in late May or June.

She hasn't replied my text in close to two weeks, and I know she isn't that busy - she's posted about being in several uni events on social media.

Fuck.
>>
>>27971283
>Study for final
>Late May or June
I know you aren't a dumb guy but to me this is a clear indicator she isn't as interested. If she were she'd easily make time, it doesnt take 2 months to study for finals.... especially if she has a joke degree.

I'm sorry man, shit like this happens. You seem like a good guy, you'll have your chance with a girl that reciprocates. Just take some time to get over this girl and don't be hard on yourself. Some times is not you and its just her or the way things are.
>>
File: om.jpg (23 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
om.jpg
23 KB, 450x338
>>27966047
Hey bartender. I'm on a Centennial IPA right now, after moving to the meme state (Commiefornia) I've been sampling a lot of the CA/OR breweries and this one is pretty good. There's some Icelandic brew in the fridge that I can't pronounce, and I'm too lazy to open the fridge to see how to spell it.

Just finished the Centennial though, so if you want to fill up a pint of whatever the choice local brew is here, I'd appreciate it.

I'm having romantic issues, and moral issues combined with those feels where I'm a young adult and FUCKING A WHITE MALE and don't know what I want to do with my life. Mostly romantically. I'm not drunk enough to go on about it, but it's some hard stuff to figure out.
>>
My cat had a blood clot lodge in the arteries of his back legs last night. I had to have him put down because of it. It was so sudden and I can't stop crying. This is the worst feeling.
>>
Vodka, extra ice and extra Russian please.

So Robots, tomorrow marks the Columbine Shooting, what are you going to do? I will make a thread and wonder why I have no gf
>>
>>27971356
STEM, but yeah, I get your point. She's a good girl, too. She's not the kind to make people feel hurt deliberately.

Thanks mate.

Going to be hard to get over her, she's one of a very few number of people I've ever felt comfortable being around - or even want to be with, for that matter.

I'll wait, I guess, even if I know that it'll most likely be futile. May 30th's my birthday, I'll give up all hope then.
>>
>>27966047
>tfw find seemingly gr8 person
>tfw they live across the globe almost
>tfw even if I had the confidence to talk to them they'd not want to bother since we live so far apart
How do I stop wanting to find someone anyways. I can't even have conversations 99% of the time?
>>
HS senior class planned this grad kidnapping where the girls go and get all the boys shitfaced till like 3 in the morning, and go to class the next day I signed up but I guess my kidnappers forgot about me as it is nearing 1... just kill me mates
>>
>>27971408
Whoa, sorry that happened Anon, hopefully in the future, life will treat you better
>>
File: 1460414459032.jpg (50 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1460414459032.jpg
50 KB, 640x480
>>27966047
I'll take anything barkeep, today had not been great for me, but then again, when is it?
>>
The only three drinks I've ever had at bars have been coke and rum, seven and seven, and jack and coke. Needless to say, I'm looking to throw something new into the mix. Any suggestions?
>>
>>27971533
Always like whisky - try Kavalan, it's a Taiwanese brand that's pretty good, tried some when I visited their main distillery in Taiwan.
>>
File: 1460840361746.jpg (22 KB, 506x337) Image search: [Google]
1460840361746.jpg
22 KB, 506x337
It's one of my insomnia weeks, and at the worst time, as today I repent for sins of the past. I won't go into too much detail, but I hurt someone dear to me, and in turn, hurt myself even more. I plan to seek redemption today, but just thinking of the possible outcomes causes me to vomit. It sure doesn't help that I also have a test on a book I have not read, and am barely passing that class. Thank you for listening.
>>
File: 1450151808034.gif (827 KB, 500x558) Image search: [Google]
1450151808034.gif
827 KB, 500x558
During the day all i want to do is sleep and escape my problems. At night, all i want to do is stay up and go on the computer when i'm tired and that's basically what i do. I sleep all day and stay up all night.

I haven't hung out with a friend for years and i don't even remember the last time i went to a social gathering i enjoyed. I don't even know if i want social interaction. Kissless virgin, haven't talked to a girl other then a store cashier for about a year. I never even leave the house and do anything. I have no money and i don't want to work. I'm not even blaming anyone it's just my fault. I dread every minute i have to work and be around people. I can't force myself to do it. I would rather be homeless than work.

I can't make myself do anything, i just don't care enough. I don't see the point in trying when anything i do when it can be answered with the argument "why do this when i would rather be dead?"
>>
>>27966047
Two shots of the strongest drink you have, and a shot of something stronger.

After a relationship that had gone on for almost three years fell apart, and I was almost over her, she reignites my hopes with coming over and fucking me, leaving me unsure of what her intentions are. Now I'm conflicted on whether I just drop her, go after someone new or stay single, or bother trying to be with her again- because I still love her like I did not a month ago. At least if we split I can re-purpose that money I was putting away for an engagement ring.

Hope you don't mind if I smoke in here.
>>
>>27971613
Next round's on me, friend.
>>
>>27966047

I have a two-hour "crisis simulation" assignment in my US Foreign Policy class. It's basically an hour and a half of sustained social interaction. I can barely even speak up once or twice a class to get credit for participation, this is going to be hell.
>>
tfw no gf barkeep
>>
File: natalia.png (297 KB, 394x429) Image search: [Google]
natalia.png
297 KB, 394x429
I'll take a dark russian laced with cyanide, barkeep.
It's only Monday and this week has already been off to a rough start. Severe depression is consuming me and my grades and my sleeping schedule is insanely off-kilter. I just want to sleep for a few weeks in a row, summer can't come fast enough.
>>
>Looks at bench
>"B-bartender, s-some milk plz."

Wut do?
>>
>>27968078
Next time dk a whores wash.

Just wash yourself a bit on the sink and apply some deoderant.

Or just use some deoderant stick to stop sweating.
>>
>>27969462
They want someone who is confident enough to show them to their family and not be enbarressed about them.

I would just do a couple of dates and see how things are going. Dont go for the sex of she/he will turn yiu down.

So be cool and just smack that ass. Deceive her.
>>
>>27969510
Ugh another beta guy wanting ti date me ugh why wont chad notice me ugh omg lol.

Yeah dont date her
>>
>>27970076
You should have been more alpha
Still keep up the good progress.

Foucus on yourself and good things will follow.

Dont date her, she wants your support but not your love.
>>
>>27970442
About the pose, i dont know.

About the gambling,find help.
>>
>>27970471
Happy birthday. Anything you want to achieve this year?
>>
>>27970788
Apply to a job. Find something where you can study and get an education or wkrk where yiu can learn to improve yourself and move up the ladder.

After a year of working and saving uo you will be able to get an appartment. Join a gym and follow alpha m on youtube for advice.

You can make it
>>
>>27968078
Feel yah breh. Freaking hot where I'm at too.. Near or above 80F is nasty.

Pass me an ice cold water. Gotta cool down
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.