[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go outside >eyes start watering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1453798710109.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1453798710109.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
>go outside
>eyes start watering
>>
Are you crying or is that a disease?
>>
God damn it, me too. It happens in stores too, I think it's just anxiety, air flow or me being a bitch.
>>
>>27965922
>>27966030
Stop staring at the computer screen so much,
>>
for real! If I walk outside or at a brisk pace my eyes water like a bitch. I got astigmatism so should I get contacts?
>>
>>27966030
Me to whenever I'm in big crowds I squint my eyes and they start watering fickong sucks
>>
>>27966030
>I think it's just anxiety
DING DING DING
Why must we suffer like this? It's bad enough that I walk manually everywhere I go and always feel like everyone's looking at me, but now I also have to wipe my eyes every two seconds and worry that people around me will think I'm crying? Fuck this existence desu.
>>
File: image.png (461 KB, 1059x962) Image search: [Google]
image.png
461 KB, 1059x962
>Be me last semester
>Taking pottery
>No friends in class, smell like ass, sit at table with 2 Chads, semi Chad and a girl in leadership of whatever
>Eyes water like crazy in here, probably because of anxiety
>One day, decide to make a snowman pipe trying to impress the others
>They don't show up that day, only the girl
>Put it in kiln to harden it, to scared to go look for it after its out because I don't want to walk past people and have them smell me
>It sits there for a while and people start to notice it
>One day, eyes start to water but I don't wipe the water out because I thought people would think I was crying
>Teacher gets classes attention
>"Hey, there was this snowman someone made and I was wondering whose it was because a lot of people had commented about it looking like drug paraphernalia"
>Try to tell him it's mine, he doesn't hear, raise hand halfway
>Student notices and tells him it's me
>He acts surprised when he finds out I made it
>Pale face turning red at this point
>Everyone looking at me
>"What do you plan on doing with it"
>"I was gonna put a string through it and tie it around my Christmas tree"
>"Ok"
>Conversation ends, eyes still wet from before, wipe them
>Put earbuds in, music not playing
>Girl across from me is talking to someone at another table
>"I think he got his feelings hurt"
>Don't see snowman for a while until he comes to my table to give it to me
I fucking hated that class so much
>>
>>27966310
Don't let the normies get you down, my man. Prioritize your fun and comfort over theirs. Who cares if you smell like shit in class? Not your problem, frankly.
>>
>>27966310
Why do you stink so badly?
>>
>>27966310
smelly crying faggot
>>
>>27968048
I was told it was from anxiety, because I only smell at school and nowhere else.
>>
This is why I wear sunglasses.
>>
>>27966310
rough

thats why you never, ever claim responsibility when you know people are going to be surprised
>>
>>27968193
use deodorant faggot
>>
>>27968349
I'm using a clinical strength one
>>
>>27968389
Just be glad that it's not ass odor, a loose anus resulting in leakage, or anything related to smelling like literal feces.
>>
>>27968425
Do you have this problem
>>
>>27968470
I think I'm fine now. I just wash my asshole with antibacterial bar soap in the shower and I'm good for the day until I take a shit though. For some reason after I defecate, my asshole is tight, like it should be, immediately after release. It's like this for a few hours, but later on in the day the muscles will loosen and it gets slick (oil, sweat?).

I wipe very thoroughly too because I know that since my anal sphincter does this, I especially have to be thorough with wiping, so its not just half assed wiping for me. Poop first, then shower and I'm good because soap and water seems to dry it out enough to where it won't loosen up as much/get slick, but not dry like alligator skin or anything, it's just the right balance.

I used to have some thing going on in high school where I guess my loose anus would let gas escape easier or something, but it would cause me to emit a very short range smell of feces if I started feeling nervous/self conscious about something. The thing is, to this day I'm still not sure if I actually smelled bad or if it was just paranoia. Even if it was just paranoia, it was almost just as bad as if it was real, the ass odor/"oh no it's starting to happen, can they smell me??" stress was fucking terrible.
>>
Fuck I thought it was just me. It's part anxiety and part too much eye strain.
It improves if you reduce your brightness on your personal devices and take some break from constantly staring at the screen.
>>
Why does this happen? Allergies? Eye infection? Extreme sadness?
>>
>>27970114
It's allergies this time of year, other times it's probably extreme sadness and anxiety
>>
>>27965922
>go outside
>eyes don't water
>2am
Good feels, man.
>>
I can barely even open my eyes when I go outside, it feels like they're about to explode. Then they tear up and everyone asks if in pain or crying and it makes it even worse.
>>
just be yourself, buddy
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.