[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A chad punched me in the face on Friday but I didnt do anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 533x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 533x576
A chad punched me in the face on Friday but I didnt do anything.
Should I punch him in the face tomorrow, start a fight with him, or do nothing?
>>
>>27965758
bust his kneecaps in with a tire iron
>>
you missed your chance. If he hits you again, punch back immediately
>>
Confront him. Demand to know what the hell that was about. Bring some insurance. If he tries it again, drop him with a stungun, brass knucks, or something else in the less lethal category. Don't start a fight, but damn well finish it.
>>
>>27965832
this. seems like a decent option
>>
>>27965758
Don't do anything. In high school a Chad sucker punched me in the face for no reason as well. I punched him back immediately and knocked out one of his teeth. I got suspended and he didn't. I was known as the monster that attacked Chad for no reason for the rest of my time there. Chad was known as the brave guy who defended himself.
>>
>>27965832
It wasn't about anything, he just saw me chilling with my friend and decided to be a dick to me. It's been going on for a few weeks.
>>
>>27965897
Stand up for yourself you fucking puss faggot don't let chad fuck with you
>>
>>27965895
It wasn't for no complete reason, he just thinks im annoyig and likes being a dick to me.
>>
File: 1459384981611.jpg (19 KB, 319x272) Image search: [Google]
1459384981611.jpg
19 KB, 319x272
>>27965758
wait until tomorrow, then when u see him, yell angrily something like "I'M AUTISTIC SO MY REACTIONS CAN BE SOMEWHAT DELAYED!!!!!"
Then start beating off in front of him.
after about 5 seconds, ask him if he likes it. then punch him in the back of the head as he's leaving to get security.
>fullproof plan
>>
>>27965991
so no reason
>>
>>27965758
Alright /r9k/

My dad taught me how to fight and I can teach you.

There is ONE, count 'em, ONE phrase you need to learn in order to win literally any fight.

>I'm a hemophiliac.

If you shout that loud enough, he'll either get pulled straight off you, or realize he could kill you and stop.

Now, why is this important? Because he's going to turn his back to you. The second he does whack him straight in the back of the head with something hard and heavy, then fucking RUN.

That's a win nobody can take from you.
>>
>>27965758
Are you in college or high school or what? This is important.
>>
>>27966207
18 in senior year of highschool.
>>
>>27966123
Like your average joe is going to know what that means, he'll probably think you said something about him being a homo and whoop your ass even harder.
>>
>>27965758
get /b/ to spread some cp rumors about him
>>
>>27966379
The world is not America, we in civilized countries know what a simple medical term like hemophiliac means.
>>
>>27965758
unnacceptable
never suck it up, especially something like that
confront him or key his car (if he has any)
>>
>>27965758
If you really want to teach him a lesson
get some thin plastics bags about 4-5 fill them with your shit and throw it at him until he retreats.

Trust me I go to church
>>
>>27966559
Then the people you speak of probably aren't so quick to throw the hands with each other over some stupid shit. You won't have to say anything about having porphyric hemophilia because you're not going to have some jackass square up to you over nonsense. I don't see what the hold up is here.
>>
>>27965832
KYSenpai
>>
>>27966647
Chads are still chads, no matter how educated.
>>
>>27965895
r9k needs to learn that Chad is really a weak pussy and there are tons of forums where Chads sit there and whine why they cannot be Johns or Joes
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.