[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's time to ruin my life with hardcore drugs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
I'm tired of my stupid peaceful life. It's time to fuck it all up by getting into hardcore drugs. But how does a 28 year old severe autist virgin get the connections to buy drugs? I haven't even had one friend since I was 17. I've lived a pure life of no drugs, no alcohol, work out a lot (I'm super fit right now) etc.
But I'm at the end of that path. There is nowhere else to go. Time to fuck my life up.
What drugs do I get addicted to and how do I even get them? Everyone says I look like a cop...
>>
You're not going to really do it. Saged and reported
>>
Living a perfect pure life has gotten me nowhere. I'm 6'4 220 pounds of lean muscle. IQ of 160. Extensive knowledge of nearly all programming languages. Extensive knowledge of history, mathematics, everything. I've been seeking perfect all this time and it has gotten me nowhere. Time...to die.
>>
If you are a sever autist, you're going to want to try LSD or mushrooms, which you could hypothetically get off the darknet. These will be good medicine for you.

You might also want to try amphetamines, they will give you confidence and social ability.

This is the right path, my friend. It is the only way to change the chemical imbalance fucking us all over.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 400x400
>>27965541
>life is shitty
>add drug addiction to it and make it worse

Literally why would you want to make it WORSE? Combine all your problems now with meth mouth, and the possibility of serious jail time.
>>
Try some acid. Even if it's just once and it's the only drug you do. Kinda changes your perspective on life in a good way on my opinion. But you need to mentally prepared for it an remember after a couple hours you will be back to normal.

Or take shrooms and just play in the woods for a day. Use a stick as a sword and pretend your in lotr or some shit.

You can buy any of this online ask at 420chan
>>
No friends since you were 17? What's life been like for you in general?
>>
>>27965577
what chu programmin brah
>>
best-feel.com
buy u4400 or flubrofentanyl
all opiods are the same.
fentanyl is amazing, basically heroin, you can get nicely addicted and just order with a CC.

Research chems are made for autists like us.
You can always go darknets but rc's from sketchy chinese sites have always served me better.
>>
>>27966087
fentanyl isn't legal to just buy you moron
>>
>>27966087
Don't do this man. Why go full retard with research chemicals (which may be fine if you're knowledgeable about drugs, but not for noobies), when you could just start out with the simple things like acid, weed, and adderall?

Also, opiods won't help your social problems and could possibly get you into bad shit
>>
>>27966136
still gets through aussie customs and to my door just fine matey.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.