[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit, i just ordered pizza and asked it to be extra cheesy. Now,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1427519727183.jpg (20 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1427519727183.jpg
20 KB, 249x249
Shit, i just ordered pizza and asked it to be extra cheesy. Now, I am paranoid that he would jizz on my pizza. Should i just starve instead? Oh its a poo in loo pizza place btw and the chances are the pizza would be contaminated with feces. Help me decide robots!
>>
>ordering Indian pizza on purpose
You deserve whatever happens to you
>>
>>27965519
>implying theres any other place left to order in Toronto
I used to order there before and it used to be pretty good and cheap but iam so paranoid tonight.
>>
Don't be so paranoid, anon. Just check your pizza when it gets there. If it has extra cheese, you're good. If it has jizz on it, call it in and get somebody fired or just don't order from them again. Either way, you'll find out whether they provide good service or not and you can plan future deliveries accordingly.
>>
File: 1433037049107.jpg (106 KB, 718x349) Image search: [Google]
1433037049107.jpg
106 KB, 718x349
>>27965576
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW? THEY LOOK THE SAME. CHEESE AND SEMEN.
>>
>>27965638
Do you trust them? How much of an aspie were you on the phone? You'd better be polite to the people who are handling your food, anon. The most you can do is try to read their body language and attitude when they bring it to you. Do they seem legit, or are they about to slip you a mickey? If you never tip, or tip poorly, then yeah they probably are going to screw with it. If you're in good standing with them, you should have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>27965724
He was some FOB indian who barely understood me. I never tip cos i always pick up my order but my previous my pizza orders were pretty delicious. Anyway I leaving to grab it and hope for the best. Will post results when i come back.
>>
>>27965803
Oh, you should have nothing to worry about then. You're lucky if they even understood you, but places like that are surprisingly on the level. Some jackass teenage white boy is far more likely to mess with your food.
>>
>>27965803
Indians don't even know how to masturbate. you're good dude
>>
File: 1427841941353.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1427841941353.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>27966250
>>27966076
FUCKERS DIDNT EVEN TAKE MY ORDER!!!
FUCKING PAJEETS!!! REEEEEEE
>enter the shop and ask if my order's ready
>they stare at me for 5 mins and ask me to wait for 10 more mins
>10mins later they show me the wrong pizza

FUCK IT. I am eating frozen fruits for tonight. But I aint that mad since i saved some NEETbux, going to eat healthy and jogged to and from the shop. Feels quite nice.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.