[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oompa loompa oompa de doo I have another puzzle for you Oompa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: oompa_loompa.jpg (42 KB, 650x276) Image search: [Google]
oompa_loompa.jpg
42 KB, 650x276
Oompa loompa oompa de doo
I have another puzzle for you

Oompa loompa oompa de dee
Hear me out before you REEEE

What do you do when you get in a rage?
Embarrassing yourself like a clown on stage
Why don't you be more like those you hate?
Then you just might get. a. Date.

Please just check your privilege.

Oompa loompa oompa dee da
To impress the ladies just learn the guitar
Or you can keep doing pee pee poo poo
But that will then mean...no girlfriend for YOU!
>>
>>27965343
You suck.

oragaline
>>
>>27965525
No I don't

Original
>>
>>27965343
kek, also Peter Dinklage has been in movies for a while man, fuck.
>>
>to impress the ladies just learn the guitar
FUCKING TRIGGERED, my oneitis's bf is some faggot who knows guitar and has no other redeeming qualities
>>
Been playing guitar since I was 9 and not once has it helped me in any thing. Guitar is great to have some thing to do while shitposting, but does not help in anything else. I still went through high school getting beaten up by Tyrone like everyone else
>>
>>27965343
FUCK YOU FUCKING MIDGET FAGGOTS
I'M GOING TO FIND YOU YOU AND KILL YOU PATHETIC LIVES
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU TO DEATH
>>
>>27965343
why was there never a willie wonka south park parody?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.