[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> fart in class > Immediately shout to kid next to me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 831u203sj21.jpg (44 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
831u203sj21.jpg
44 KB, 848x480
> fart in class

> Immediately shout to kid next to me "EW DID YOU FART"
> continuously do it and no one wants to be around him anymore.
>>
>>27965272
Well, that is exactly the thing maria would do, except everyone knows it was her anyway, but she choose to lie to herself.
>>
>>27965272
This one boy I had a crush on in early high school would only fart when he was around me, so it was suspected that I did it. He knew I wouldn't say anything about it. Looking back, that was mean as hell. I only knew he did it on purpose because I heard that from someone else - he didn't normally smell bad or anything.
>>
>>27965469
You..had a crush on someone that farted a lot?
Do you have fart fetish?
>>
>>27965970
No, I don't have a fart fetish. He was cute and I liked his personality and I guess I always thought he was really nice but he wasn't really, from looking back at it from a non-infatuation perspective
>>
>>27966026
the fuck? what could you see in someone that farted around you every time he came near you? that's just nasty as hell
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.