[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think you're a KV for wanting a LTR and not caring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
Do you think you're a KV for wanting a LTR and not caring about hook up or do you crave for a LTR because you're a KV?

Since I was a teenager I never cared about hook up. What I always wanted was to have a qt gf to spend my life with.

I'm not asking for many pussies, all I want is a qt gf. I'm not asking too much.
Why life denies me that?
>>
Well, it's a viscous cycle.
You want some attachment, and that comes off as clingy and desperate. You can see it as not asking for much or having good intentions, but the most appropriate approach is to date first, so it at least appears you care who you plan to have a LTR with.
Most girls can see right through your insecurity, and once they do, you are on a DO NOT FUCK list.
>>
>but the most appropriate approach is to date first, so it at least appears you care who you plan to have a LTR with.

Thanks for the advice.

>Most girls can see right through your insecurity, and once they do, you are on a DO NOT FUCK list.

Too bad I'm too insecure. I need to improve myself on that, but it's really hard. I have a pretty low self esteem.
>>
>>27965599
Well, I just forgot to quote you >>27964833
>>
File: 14c.jpg (358 KB, 680x932) Image search: [Google]
14c.jpg
358 KB, 680x932
>tfw your thread slowly dies without being notice, as if it's a parable to your life
>>
>>27966963
I will remember you, Anon.
I promise.
>>
>>27964736
OP your pic is literal heaven for me, why did you give me these feels...
>>
>>27964736
>>27967571
Forgot to add, do you know the Tumblr it is from?
>>
Yes. I have never really looked for girls just to fucked, I've always been searching for a future wife or something lame like that and wanted to romance.
>>
>>27964736
95%, if not more of the KVs are simply not trying
I lost mine this month
I'm not KV, sure, but I haven't really put myself out there, I had a girl set up to me and I simply kissed her, then I texted my way to the 2nd time, then I finally dropped it by being too clingy
>>
>>27964833
I don't get how girls can actually track insecurity
>>
>>27967571
but that girl is a huge whore who gets fucked by gangs of men in motel rooms, whats literal heaven about that?
>>
File: tumblr_lmfjetNqoU1qigi5mo1_1280.jpg (135 KB, 1123x749) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lmfjetNqoU1qigi5mo1_1280.jpg
135 KB, 1123x749
>>27967593
I got it many years ago on a tumblr about qts, but I can't remember which tumblr was that.
>>
>>27967681
Get the fuck out of my thread.
ORIGINALE
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 1280x720
>>27964736
>implying I don't like being alone
>implying having a lying whore soaking up my resources is worth the company
>implying women aren't actually the worst thing to happen to every man I know

Wew, lads.
>>
>>27967679
>stuttering
>blushing
>"retracted" posture
>can't hold eye contact

How can anyone not track insecurity through these?
>>
>>27967645
But how do you even meet girls?
>>
>>27967799
>stuttering
can be fixed
>blushing
can be fixed
>can't hold eye contact
can be fixed
>"retracted" posture
this one is tricky, I also have that leaning forward stance, I hate it
>>
>>27967828
I don't know, this girl literally fell into my lap
I'm probably still a KV at heart, because my autistic ways and virgin walk are intact
>>
>>27967722
>white knighting this hard

women are all users and abusers, famalam. the sooner you accept this the sooner you can loosen their grip on you.
>>
>>27967679
It's by the subtle actions that guys do that can give them a hint. Like if a guy text her everyday without dating her or being extremely close friends. Or when a guy starts telling a girl that he loves her after the first date. Or just being clingy in general. The guy doesn't know her that well, and comes off as desperate and insecure. The whole thing about loving each other and spending years to a lifetime with each other typically is discussed years into a relationship.

I know, it's a drag, and frankly too much work in my book, but it makes life easier once you've already established a successful relationship. It's also a huge loss when it ends.
>>
File: 1454768504661s.jpg (5 KB, 200x192) Image search: [Google]
1454768504661s.jpg
5 KB, 200x192
>>27967969
>Like if a guy text her everyday without dating her or being extremely close friends
Now I get it, this is why she refused
>>
>>27967836
Yeah, but it's hard to achieve this when you're older than 20. If you're a teenager, it's ok to be insecure, but if you're older, it's kind of pathetic.

But you're right, I have to improve. I have to put myself out there.
>>
>>27968061
the easiest way to achieve most of those is apathy
if you don't care about the outcome you won't get nervous/insecure
works for me
except the "retracted" posture
>>
>>27967969
Actually I don't have problems in things like texting too much, or saying "I love you" on the beginning (or so I think) of the relationship, because I'm too self conscious for things like that. I don't want to sound too clingy.

But as I said before, I have more problems in things I "can't" control, like blushing, don't holding eye contact or acting weirdly because of my social anxiety.
>>
>>27964736
>KV for wanting a LTR
For me its definitely this.

I was at a party with my oneitis. We talked all night, she didn't really care for anybody else.
We left the party, I walked her home. She dropped all those hints, flirting a bit with me.
We arrive at the point where our ways split. This happens:
>stand there looking at each other for a few seconds
>"Well Anon, good night then"
>we hug
>it's the longest fucking hug in history
>feel urge to kiss her, but somehow don'T
>we release hug
>just stand there again, looking at each other
>she takes off her glasses
>"You hear that, Anon?"
>"What?"
>"It's completely silent, except for our voices. Very romantic"
>realize what she's doing
>I'm really in love with her, so I don't want it to be a one time thing
>I'd rather go on a date with her
>just stand there staring at her like an idiot
>after 20 or so seconds she turns around "well then..."
>figure I have to do something, this is going horribly
>approach her, left hand on hip, right hand on cheek
>go in for the kiss
>she smiles, lets me come within 1 inch of her lips, then turns away, still smiling
>looks me in the eyes
>try to kiss her again
>the same happens
>she stands there, smiles, rubs her nose against mine
>we stand like this for a minute or so
>then she suddenly gives me a kiss on the cheek, says "good night" and walks away
>call her name, she turns around
>"hey, do you want to go out tomorrow?"
>"yeah surre, just message me"

We went out (a few days later). Met her in town in the evening. Wanted to go for a walk with her, because she didn't have much time.
Walking along the river, romantic scenery.
"Anon, I just want to make something clear: this isn't a date"
A long conversation follows about how she likes me and thinks I'm attractive, but she doesn't want to date right now.

tl;dr, I basically blew my one chance to have sex with my oneitis, because I wanted a relationship rather than a one night stand.
>>
>>27968061
I'm 18, is it still acceptable?
>>
>>27968359
From what you said, she didn't gave you any clues she was just there for a one night stand in the day of the party.

I can't say for sure, because I don't know the background and don't take me wrong, but I think it was really stupid of you fucking up your chances because you wanted a "formal" date.

Maybe it could be turned different, had you go for it?
>>
>>27968506
I think so. I had a girl interest me on the internet when I was at your age. She knew I was a KV.
I ended fucking things up because I was really submissive and she just lost the interest before we date. I had met her before, but it was as friends. She was not interested in me yet at this point.

This pseudo-virtual-romance I had made me more mature. Now I know a pathetic submissive man, sacrificing himself only to please a woman is definitely not something a woman is attracted for.
>>
It's a pity, but I have to go now. My wagecucking begins in about 4 hours. I need some sleep.
>>
>>27968645
Well, there's a bit of background to it:

We first met at a friend's place:
>friends ask me to go out with them
>hadn't slept all night and was really tired
>also had class early next morning
>say I won't go out with them
>they ask me to at least come to predrink at a friend's place
>"ok, fine, but not too long"

>arrive at friend's place
>oneitis (she wasn't yet back then) is already there
>I've seen her on normiebook before, she was in one of our chat groups
>thought she was beautiful from the moment I first saw her
>we introduce, talk a bit
>talk with other friends, have fun in our small group

>after two hours, friends want to go out
>leave firend's place
>talk to oneitis while walking outside, she smiles at me, laughs at my silly jokes
>"Well guys, I'm going home"
>oneis gives me a ddeep look
>"Anon, aren't you coming?"
>"I'm sorry, I'm too tired and I ahve class tomorrow"
>"aw, that's too bad"

I left, hating myself for that decision as soon as I passed the next corner. When we met at that party some time later, it went down like this:

>be there with friend and his gf
>talk at first, but after a while they get drunk and start making out
>stand there awkwardly
>suddenly spot oneitis
>she's standing all alone
>walk up to her
>talk for a few minutes then she leaves to look for her friends
>go back to my friends who stopped making out
>talk to them for 10 minutes
>oneitis is standing with friends just a few feet away
>keeps throwing me looks
>friends start making out again
>stand there next to them like an idiot
>see oneitis looking again, broad smile on her face
>go over to her
>"uhm, seems my friends are busy"
>"I see that" she laughs
>"mind if I join you?"
>"sure"
>start talking
>her friends leave us alone

We talked for a few hours and she left my side only once when a member from one of her extracurricular courses came to discuss some shit (she kept looking at me while walking off though and we met again later and then left together).
>>
>>27969019
The only Anon who might actually care leaves minutes before I post my shit.

Story of my life.
>>
File: 1460593657713.gif (2 MB, 400x286) Image search: [Google]
1460593657713.gif
2 MB, 400x286
>>27964736
I've wanted this for so long. It's not fucking fair that everyone I know can do this but me. Seeing happy normie couples out in the open makes me absolutely sick and draws out a primal hatred I can't control. We need to organize and fucking do something about this, permanently.
>>
>>27969418
>just b urself :^)

But seriously, I feel like there's someone out there for 99% of this board. 99% of the robots could potentially get a gf, even more could casually get laid, but we have to work for it.

I mean, be honest here:
How many of us socialize regularly? How many of us do sports or other activities where we could meet new people? How many of us go out on the weekends?
If we just sit in our rooms browsing /r9k/ for 10 hours/day, chances are we'll stay alone forever.

Everybody's complaining how easy it is for Chad to pick up girls reeeeee, but do you actually think Chad would find girls if he never left the house? Of course we might have to work harder than Chad, but you can't complain unless you bother to even make the first step.

Go out, find girls with similar interests. Talk to guys with similar interests, they might introduce you to girls they know. go to comicbook stores or whatever place has whatever autistic hobby you have and meet people there. Even if you don't find a gf there, you can only benefit from that in the longrun.
>>
>>27969993
Just adding something here:

The normie meme
>just be yourself
Isn't exactly correct, but it isn't totally wrong either.

Not only should you try to be yourself, but you should be the best possible version of yourself.
You don't have to change, you just take what's positive about you and build on that. Take small steps towards the perfect you.

Use sites like Habitica to set small goals for yourself which you try to achieve, nothing major, just the little things. They will add up over time leading to an overall better life. You will be more happy with yourself, which will show.

You always have to ask yourself:
How can you expect someone else to be happy with the current you, if you aren't happy with the current you yourself?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.