[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No fuchsbot gf ;_;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: MGTOW qt3.14 wesen gf.jpg (57 KB, 650x506) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW qt3.14 wesen gf.jpg
57 KB, 650x506
Guys I want to move to the /out/skirts of portand to become a vessen living inna woods inna tiny off the grid house.
How can I accomplish this?
>mfw
>>
I've been researching this for awhile now for my own purposes, so I can help you a bit in the planning of it. Here's something to get you started - this guy has a lot of information about buying land and going offgrid.

https://youtu.be/9npdnI7dKCg?list=PLkMD_AP2K4vTFuWhoaV2aY4sh-BeJCvQh

He even has plans for sale on how to build your own. There's actually a lot of other info out there about living on the cheap while off grid, so it's definitely doable with some research.

The main issue, though, will definitely be an income source, not having a place to live. Buying land close to normal jobs is expensive, so with a limited budget, you need to go outside of town, like you're proposing. But if you live outside the range of a job center, a steady income will be harder to find or your commute will be hideous.

You could do some online tasks, but unless you already have something that provides you with steady income, online work is really tough to get started, so don't count on much at first. The worst thing you can do is just move and hope that "magic internet money" will keep you going. If you have some money saved up above what you need for your housing project, you'll probably want to put the rest of that into income-generating investments. Going this route is a good idea, but you need a lot of money to even generate a few hundred dollars a month, so you'll likely need to supplement it with a job or business. (Just a very rough estimate, every $10k will generate only about maybe $50 per month, and that's before taxes)

cont'd...
>>
>>25199064

The income plan is by far the hardest part, so once you have a plan for income, then I think you're 90% there. This income planning also needs to include budgeting what you will likely spend on recurring costs: Property taxes, internet connection, any utility payments, fuel costs (in the case of offgrid living), car expendetures (if you're far away from town, you'll likely need a vehicle), health care coverage, food, entertainment, etc. To get an idea of some of these costs, look at what you're spending already. I've seen some budgets that allow people to get by pretty cheaply, but even then, it's an effort to get the initial money together and you need to research to develop a workable plan.

Now, offgrid has it's own challenges too. My plan doesn't include that, so I'm not the best person to ask. But, it seems like it may be more work than a lot of people are willing to do. Setup and maintenance of solar systems, water and wastewater concerns, getting regular propane or wood for heating, maybe some food gardening, even keeping livestock if you want, it all will fall to you, no matter the weather or your physical condition. And, you need to throw this on top of doing the work you need to do to keep the money coming in. Now, you can get all of this delivered, but be prepared for your costs increasing. To me, it just doesn't make sense.

I think the most efficient plan for a single person is actually RV or van living. You're still offgrid, but at least you're mobile and can be close to groceries, odd jobs, entertainment, etc. Again, lots of tested, workable options around this plans. But, the big issue with this your safety. You need to have safe places to park and, personally, I don't want to deal with being hassled by cops or given tickets.

So there you go, probably more detail that you wanted, LOL. Thoughts? If I haven't covered something, let me know and I'll try to answer.
>>
>>25198892
I have no idea why I'm still watching that show. It's so fucking dumb.
>>
File: Photos-Tiny-Houses.jpg (280 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
Photos-Tiny-Houses.jpg
280 KB, 1024x683
>>25199118
The first few seasons were pretty damn good though.
Too bad they could not keep it up.
Just like OZ
>>
File: 221-Rosalee_woged.png (448 KB, 550x511) Image search: [Google]
221-Rosalee_woged.png
448 KB, 550x511
Would you marry a Fuchsbau without a prenup?
>>
>>25199889
the actress playing rosalee is pretty cute
>>
File: MGTOW GOATMAN EXEC.jpg (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW GOATMAN EXEC.jpg
12 KB, 400x400
>>25199949
way hotter with the fur though
>>
File: gabe lincoln.jpg (25 KB, 360x235) Image search: [Google]
gabe lincoln.jpg
25 KB, 360x235
quads get nao meao
>>
>>25200000
who dat get?
>>
>>25200002
so close
so close
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.