[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots, im curious about the deep web. I was around when deep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: tor.png (33 KB, 181x124) Image search: [Google]
tor.png
33 KB, 181x124
Robots, im curious about the deep web. I was around when deep web browsing was pretty popular as a thread topic but i never cared to learn anything about it. Is there anything you can tell me about it? I'm just curious as to what there is to do there, and whether any of it is worth me checking out.
>>
It has drugs and CP and that's about it.
Tor itself is useful if you want to search for something that makes you feel like you'd get put on a list.
>>
oh well then i guess theres no point in getting it then
>>
>>27964471
Just scams and illegal stuff. There's no real mystery to it, all the "weird and wonderful" websites you hear about like cult-tier shit is on the regular web anyway.
>>
Hide behind a proxy if you ever decide to dive in. Lots of gore/cp/drugs/scams/people selling credit card numbers ect/hitman services. If you don't want any of that then don't fucking go on it.
>>
>not already browsing the deep web exclusively

N-N-N-N-N-N-NORMIES

GET

o
u
t

*bass drops*

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27965261
>*bass drops*
fucking normie
>>
File: 1460867067426.gif (2 MB, 480x481) Image search: [Google]
1460867067426.gif
2 MB, 480x481
>>27965261
4chan doesn't allow Tor exit nodes. Fuck off normie.
>>
File: 1459886341396.jpg (16 KB, 320x355) Image search: [Google]
1459886341396.jpg
16 KB, 320x355
>mfw some normie in class did a presentation on the ''dark web''
>>
>>27965212
>Hide behind a proxy if you ever decide to dive in.
Why? At worst it could compromise your identity and at best it does nothing beneficial.
>>
>>27964471
its a lot like the regular internet, but harder to find links to things of particular interest (well I guess that isn't true if the things you're looking for is CP/drugs.) the CP/drugs are there, but you probably won't find any unless you specifically go looking for it. you'll find a lot of dead blogs, weird forums, and some other interesting stuff.
>>
>>27965261
I would pay to listen to an R9K dubstep like this.
>>
>>27964471
Deep web is nothing all that special. There's some out there shit, but a lot of it is surprisingly boring. Great, CP+drugs, plus a bunch of guns on the silk road that I could purchase legally, and then illegally modify anyways.

I mean, knock yourself out if you want to do it, but it's not nearly as awesome as you think. Also, all Tor exit nodes are now monitored by the NSA. It's just better to use actual shit that helps make you anonymous.

To that end, I recommend privacytools.io
>>
>>27965120
Don't forget unsecure connections and trojans. I think my old laptop got RATted and completely baleeted by by an rm/monkey
>>
>>27965664
Oh, yeah. You better know what you're doing before delving into that shit. And if you're using windows or OSX, there is a 0% chance that you know what you're doing.
>>
>>27965425
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWOvUxxo59o

Here you go
>>
It's pretty dry unless you are a criminal.

I mean they have all the illegal shit (guns, honey traps and other shit) but that's either risky, an FBI site, or a scam.

Most legal shit there is nothing you can't see on the clear web. Anarchist blogs, crazies blogs, and people claiming they can wire you cocaine
>>
ITT: wiki babies and FBI shills

OP find a tor search engine and have fun.
>>
>>27964941
>something that makes you feel like you'd get put on a list.

I feel like this is way overblown. People say it all the time, but I never hear of anyone who happened to be on a "list" getting into any trouble.
>>
>>27965910
that first part is so sick
>>
File: not fbi.png (86 KB, 283x283) Image search: [Google]
not fbi.png
86 KB, 283x283
>>27964471
Yeah Anonymous, you don't need TOR. What were you gonna use it for anyways?
>>
Outside of Intel websites, the deepweb is useless. And Strategic Intelligence Network already has a surface website, so the deep web is completely uselss outside of anonymity.
>>
>>27966125

Just make sure you dont click on anything Russian.
>>
>>27966381
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the government has better shit to do than put every IP that ever opens anything slightly off, or posts something that could be construed as threatening on some list, it'd be billions long, and of no use to anyone.

If you don't have the police show up on your doorstep, no-one's fucking taken down your IP. And you're certainly not going to go on a list for opening a link, there's no reason to expect you know what was behind it.
>>
If you want drugs, this is a very good way, coming from an idiot who definitely can't get a drug hookup irl.

I want to use it again but my dad is monitoring my computer because when I got my order I bragged about it to him stupidly. That was extremely dumb of me.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.