[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get embarrassed or frustrated >have to resist the urge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: 1398648610047.jpg (47 KB, 331x331) Image search: [Google]
1398648610047.jpg
47 KB, 331x331
>get embarrassed or frustrated
>have to resist the urge to start crying

how often do you guys cry? and what usually triggers it?
>>
I wish I could cry, I really wish I could.
>>
File: 197ed8957c6ae3837a895dbdc79e58cd.jpg (282 KB, 1024x1033) Image search: [Google]
197ed8957c6ae3837a895dbdc79e58cd.jpg
282 KB, 1024x1033
I cry during emotional scenes in media or else when I think about the tragic suffering around the world very deeply. Alternatively I have to resist the urge to cry if I get bullied or something by someone IRL.
>>
>>27964366
I usually cry when I have to squeeze out a big shit.
>>
>>27964509
This so much. Haven't cried in about 2 years, even though there have been plenty of times where I wanted to and should have. The pain just sits in your chest, unable to be released by the cleansing flow of tears.
>>
its so hard to cry anon
im just so used to feeling like shit that I cant cry anymore
>>
the last time i remember crying is after i poisoned my friend in second grade

i fed him some of that silica gel granulate that absorbs water, he ended up in the hospital and i cried thinking that he was going to die

he survived, and no one ever found out it was me who poisoned him
>>
>>27964760
She has nice mascara on this pic.
>>
"often" i'd say last time was when I had an anxity attack during my driving lesson last week fml..and almost my teacher too
>>
>>27964366
I use to cry almost every day for no reason, the sad feelings would hit and I'd tear up. now I don't feel anything except anxiety, which is all the time
>>
>>27964366
>>27964366
>>27964366
that's really cute, anon. i really wish i could you give you a hug and pat you on the head and whisper "there there, it will be okay, it'll be okay anon" when you were going through a bad time.
>>
File: 1460676289341.png (289 KB, 400x637) Image search: [Google]
1460676289341.png
289 KB, 400x637
>>27965076
>i really wish i could you give you a hug and pat you on the head and whisper "there there, it will be okay, it'll be okay anon"
I'd like that too anon
>>
>>27965076
it's not cute but thank you
>>
>tfw therapist says it's okay for guys to cry and no one will judge
you're full of shit, stephanie
>>
>>27965787
You should hurt her.
Liars deserve punishment.
>>
>>27964366
Once or twice a year maybe. Getting yelled at makes me tear up pretty hardcore, guess it's because I was never punished as a kid. Shit's rough
>>
>>27965869
I don't think she's lying, I just think we have different versions of the truth
>>
File: 1455349198226.jpg (247 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1455349198226.jpg
247 KB, 600x500
I start tearing up when I get really angry or into a heated argument.
>>
>make eye contact with someone
>start getting tears in my eyes

This happen to anyone else?
>>
I've taken to beating myself on the back with my belt when I get upset. I used to slam my head against walls but I'd always feel dazed and get headaches after I did it. I'm autistic and get overwhelmed to the point of wanting to kill myself over the smallest things.
>>
>>27966167
I'm the same. Everytime I get into a fight or some shit like that I feel like crying and I shiver like a little bitch. My face gets all red, also. I avoid such situations at all costs because of that. Fuck me.
>>
watching cheesy movies.
The impulse is not strong enough though, I feel shame on crying so I dont.. or I want to keep watching the movie and crying would only distract me.
I need to cry though... haven't done it in years
>>
I never cry because I'm dead inside.
>>
>>27964366
I have to make myself cry like a bitch some nights just to get out all the feelings I've repressed over the time in between. I just come here and play depressing music. Or I look at the faces of suicide website. It hurts and I wish I never had to do it but I do. It does feel nice afterwards to have gotten it all out though. Makes me tired as shit as well.

I do start to feel myself tear up when I'm embarrassed, super anxious, or extremely angry.
>>
>>27964822
>He cried 2 years ago
what a faggot, i havent cried in 8 years, man up.
Men do not cry
>>
>>27966603
Hilarious and original.
Seriously, try harder.
>>
>tfw have never cried out of joy
how does it even feel
>>
>>27964366
Sometimes I'll cry during movies, or when I think aoubt my parents dying or something.
It's not often though,
>>
File: Image.jpg (31 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
31 KB, 1280x720
Last time I cried I was 11, at 14 I tried faking it because of someone's death and I didn't wanna come off as a freak, I was unable to cry even if I wanted to.
It was like keeping my emotions in check and never allowing them out
I knew 7 people who killed themselves, family members who died, couple of girls who broke up with me because being with me made them depressed, my dog died almost 2 weeks ago
And with all that not even a tear, I'm unable to express emotions that makes a person human. Like laughing, anger, sadness ect.
I was seeing a girl lately, she stopped talking to me because she thinks I'm a sociopath

I'm almost 20, became an alcoholic because I thought drinking would help get stuff of my chest, it didn't, feel like killing myself everyday but I keep telling myself every morning, standing in front of the mirror "let's just keep going and see where that lands me"

I posted this in a "baww" thread, it feels better knowing this is pretty common.

tl;dr: I haven't cried for 9 years and I think about suicide everyday.

Here's a franku. only thing that can make me laugh
>>
I'm only 20 and can't remember the last time I cried. Usually I just feel sad but I can't let it out, it just slowly eats away at me.
>>
>>27966701
which one is you? le ded inside robot or the crying whiny bitch?
>>
The only times I remember crying is when I fuck up something silly, stupid, or otherwise completely meaningless and it snowballs into how I can never get anything right and I'll spend about 15 minutes bawling and wallowing in self pity and then go back to normal. I have no idea what triggers it but it just happens randomly.

The only other time I remember besides that unless if you count crying because of pain was when my pupper had to be put down.

It's pretty shitty watching an animal that's been by your side for years give it's final little twitch.

i miss you nellie.
>>
>>27964366
reoccurring dreams about the time i spent with my online gf 2 years ago still hit about once a week and it ruins my entire day thinking about what could have been
>>
i get the urge to cry whenever i see the american flag and some sort of patriotic anthem, anything else is just little to no reaction

Am i a patriot or a psychopath
>>
>>27964900
Ice cold anon
>>
when something sad happens in a anime or movie
>>
File: 1236638035201.jpg (77 KB, 500x402) Image search: [Google]
1236638035201.jpg
77 KB, 500x402
>>27967421
How do you react to this?
>>
>>27967495
well i feel like i lose myself in pride of being an american knowing the fact that this country is indeed a fucking shithole
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.