[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is sex a real thing that people do? I have been cut off from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: 1448679781071.jpg (37 KB, 592x577) Image search: [Google]
1448679781071.jpg
37 KB, 592x577
Is sex a real thing that people do?

I have been cut off from society for too long and it is very strange to me that people walking down the street have had sex.
>>
Dude this is totally my though process to like I literally think sex is just a meme rumour normies have made up like I can't imagine it happening
>>
>>27964344
Pretty sure sex is a meme.

I just imagine seemingly normal people getting naked and assuming animalistic positions.
>>
I'm still not 100% convinced that other people actually exist.
>>
I'm pretty normie career-wise and have friends and social status. I flirt with plenty of girls, have had gf back in high school. But I've never gotten sex. The idea of having sex is completely foreign to me.
>>
>>27964434
Same thing some days I feel that I'm the only sound mind and everyone else is a holograph projected from my brain
>>
most of them are having sex every day
>>
File: trippyworldopenup.jpg (121 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
trippyworldopenup.jpg
121 KB, 500x667
how about I grip and sip!
>>
File: Disappointed-Dog-Face-04.jpg (27 KB, 625x416) Image search: [Google]
Disappointed-Dog-Face-04.jpg
27 KB, 625x416
>tfw go to bars and try to approach girls
>no one is interested
>they claim they're "not that kind of girl"
>mfw
>>
>>27964531
>love thi spic

Fucking /pol/
>>
File: trashedsteveo.jpg (93 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
trashedsteveo.jpg
93 KB, 500x328
>>27964595
shit I need to get a grip before I sip
>>
>>27964582
"not that kind of girl [except for chad, hehe...]"
>>
I've been alone for so long that the thought of physical intimacy with a woman is completely fucking alien.

Like it's a practical joke that everyone's in on except me.
>>
>>27964713
Do you even want to participate anymore? I see no point in partaking in sex because I know how awkward and underwhelming it would be.
>>
>>27964754

I do, but I'm realistic in my chances for it to ever happen.

I'm a 28 year old loser, hide inside my room all day because I learned avoidance behaviours at a young age and that's the only way I know how to live.

Why would any woman want that?
>>
>>27964666
sick trips, also i dont get why people like to get that fucked up, been there it feels like shit
>>
File: alivestilldamn.jpg (23 KB, 552x414) Image search: [Google]
alivestilldamn.jpg
23 KB, 552x414
>>27965072
I'm 24, similar boat. the discomfort is pretty overwhelming. I think for people like us, the answer is exposure therapy. like being having a fear of snakes and being in the same room as a rattlesnake for 5 minutes every day until you feel more comfortable with it

congrats on making it to 28.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlApxZ5rF00
>>
>>27965167
this is my cockatoo on drugs. I agree but unfortunately you can still do a lot of damage to yourself and other people before ever getting to that point :(
that doesn't stop the determined assholes among us
>>
File: chocolatecacatou.jpg (201 KB, 436x600) Image search: [Google]
chocolatecacatou.jpg
201 KB, 436x600
>>27965276
rolling for all I've got.
>>
File: 1448689086443.jpg (22 KB, 453x300) Image search: [Google]
1448689086443.jpg
22 KB, 453x300
>everyone around you has had sex
>these people are capable of having an intimate relationship with another human being
>as real as it is, it is something you legitimately can't fathom doing
>mfw hear people talking about sex like its nothing
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.