[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wow this board has gone to shit let's have a good old fashion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (217 KB, 1851x418) Image search: [Google]
image.png
217 KB, 1851x418
Wow this board has gone to shit let's have a good old fashion feels thread make me depressed r9k that's why your here. Starting off with a classic
>>
It's always been shit friend
>>
>>27964402
All I want is one good feels thread I want to feel like a crushed soul
>>
File: pepe2.png (99 KB, 447x275) Image search: [Google]
pepe2.png
99 KB, 447x275
I have never in my life really fallen in love before, and didnt really care about women other than wanting to have sex with them.

For the first time ever am i feeling something i have never felt before now for someone, and the worst part is that i cannot even meet her. Its literally destroying me from the inside, and i cannot even get rejected to make the feels go away.

This hurts more than anything else i have ever felt before.
>>
Bumping for feels thread best thread
>>
File: image.jpg (334 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
334 KB, 1334x750
here's a good feel
>tfw you aren't anthony burch
>>
>>27964842
Are those waifu feels I'm detecting?
>>
>>27964402
>Le always been shit meme
If you've actually been here long enough, you'll know that things were a lot better in the past. But keep spouting your memes to fit in.
>>
>>27965511
Who is Antony ?
>>
File: pepepe.png (86 KB, 592x562) Image search: [Google]
pepepe.png
86 KB, 592x562
>>27965658
I dont watch anime, and i actually despise waifuism.

I dont fap to her either.

I dont know if that makes it waifuism. Honestly at this point i dont care either. I didnt choose this, and have tried to make it go away but i quickly realised that its futile. I was reluctant to call it "love" at first but i dont know what else to call it. All the signs check out.
>>
>>27965694
Wow check out this old fag guys
>>
>>27965819
Waifuism isn't a path you choose, it's a path that chooses you.

We all despise it until it happens. We all think that waifu anons are just a bunch of pathetic shitposters, autists, losers.

And then, one day, your heart starts aching, not over that girl from class or your friend's girlfriend, but over pixels on a screen, ink on paper, or plastic shaped into a tiny female form, and from that moment you're a waifufag, doomed to love one who can never love you back, hated by those around you, and your only fates are to swear off the women of reality for good, or to cling to the faint glimmer of hope that somewhere out there, maybe, just maybe, there's a real girl just like your waifu waiting for you.
>>
>>27965997

I wouldnt call it a waifu tbqh, as far as i understand the basic prequisites for waifuism are fapping and devoting your time to your waifu. This is more like a thought in the back of my head that slowly keeps destroying me from the inside. I dont actively seek it out or indulge in it.

Its also a real person. I would kill myself if i "fell in love" with a fictional character.
>>
>>27966118
Nah, not at all. All having a waifu is is feeling love and affection for someone you've only ever seen through a screen. Fapping and devoting time and shit aren't essential, though naturally many people fap to their waifus.

Do you ever feel guity when you fap to someone other than the object of your affection?
>>
>>27966219

Okay i just looked it up and pretty much all definitions of waifu on the nets state that its falling in love with and obsessing over an anime character. Real people werent even included.

So i would have to disagree with you on waifuism there. Then again it doesnt bother me that much what people want to call it, but i dont think its justified to do so.

To answer your question, i actually feel more guilty about the idea of fapping to her. I really have hit the big one here as sex comes up as a second thought when i think about her.
>>
>>27966539
It's the same effect, just a different object. I've seen other guys go full waifu on real celebs and stuff before.
>>
File: 1460316004177.jpg (16 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1460316004177.jpg
16 KB, 225x225
>>27966746

Waifu was originally used to refer to cases when people fell in love with fictional characters, which is still the only correct use for it.

Its not a new phenomenon to fall in love with real people you have never seen in real life before. Many people had fallen in love with actors and celebrities before the internet even existed.

But i dont really feel that this is that important. It wont change how i feel either way. If i had a choice i would have never wanted this, but i dont, so the only thing i can do is hope for it to go away.

These are truly some of the worst feels out there
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.