[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
broken heart
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: lyssna_p_vr_grnsaksrock_631.png (69 KB, 322x340) Image search: [Google]
lyssna_p_vr_grnsaksrock_631.png
69 KB, 322x340
tell us about the girl you thought was the one, what was different about her, how did she make you feel, what problems were there you should have picked up on, what went happened between you and her and what is she doing now.

i'll post my story when im ready sorry for shitty grammar, im on mobile and bad at posting
>>
She liked my personality more than anyone else I've met, and she cared about me when I was heading down a bad path in high school. I never cleaned up my act and I haven't spoken with her in a long time, still think of her every day.
>>
File: IU Lee Jieun.gif (1 MB, 245x196) Image search: [Google]
IU Lee Jieun.gif
1 MB, 245x196
was with a girl for about 6 months and thought she was THE one, thought i'd never be happy unless i was with her, thought i wouldn't be able to get over her, etc.

after breaking up i realized how incompatible we actually were and now i couldn't care any less about what she is doing or who she is talking to at the moment
>>
I jumped off a cliff when she fell to save her and nursed her back from fever and killed 100 men in one conflict for her
>>
File: 1460924283829.png (615 KB, 936x590) Image search: [Google]
1460924283829.png
615 KB, 936x590
>>27964124
dated a bpd psycho i thought was the one. fuck, i laughed just typing that. i was a naive fucking idiot.
relationship lasted almost 4 years until she couldn't bleed any more validation from me.
then she cheated on me and sent me a voicemail of her fucking the guy, followed by several more voice mails a few days later of her telling me how much i sucked in bed and how much of a abusive asshole i was.
i never abused her btw.
not the only thing like that to happen to me with females.
never been in love again.
i still hate every woman i meet. all smiles, but i loathe them and want to hurt them all. if only they could see what i think when they're talking kek.
>>
I just thought she was fun to be around and she was incredibly intelligent and could basically talk about any subject for hours. There were definitely mistakes made and problems we had, and I really think we met at bad points in both our lives. She ended up getting a full cheerleading scholarship and went to a university in the states somewhere (Im canadian) to get a forensics degree or some shit. I dont know what school even and I havent talked to or seen her in like 6 years. I've basically gotten over it at this point, and dont really dwell on it anymore. We dated for a while and it ended. She's basically the cliche "one that got away"
>>
does every girl have some sob story, how should i handle it?
>>
>>27964700
>how should i handle it?
"does every girl have some sob story?"
>>
I met her two weeks ago. A 6.5. At first I thought she was just a dumb whore I'd use for my own self satisfaction, but I quickly found out I'm not as alpha as I wish I was. She texted me the day right after in the morning. I knew she liked me.
I like intelligent people but she has something intelligent people don't have. She's adventurous. She's never uncomfortable. She doesn't mind walking in the rain and splashing in the poodles as long as she's having fun. She's strong.
She's the first person that ever made me feel liked. I think that's why she's the only thing in my mind.
Last time I saw her, it was a good interaction I think. We just made out. All afternoon. But I know she realized it. And she probably realized I noticed she realized it as well. That I'm a pathetic fuck and the one getting played is not her, but me. So I'm pretty sure I lost. I may see her again and I hope I fuck her, but the anime tale shit we had going is already broken.
>>
>>27964700
yes.

just say "awe thats awful" but mostly dont say anyhting, then relate it to something in your life to create a common ground (it can literally be the loosest most made up connection ever, doesnt really matter), and then try to transition that into both of you either getting another round of drinks/shots, or going somewhere to gt drinks.
>>
I already talked about this a couple of days ago.
>A month ago I discovered this girl at the college I attend. She signed up to start the career without a fucking idea of anything.
>I'm the intuitive, sensitive kind of man. I just perceived something in her. This is the girl, but I also felt...pain, afliction.
>I'm a 28 yo KHV.
>Gather courage and start speeking with her at breaks between classes.
>She's quite receptive and curious. I briefed the best I could regarding the career and all the challenges she will face.
>I confessed my interest in her, asked her number, and she granted it to me.
>Asked for a date, we arranged one this last friday before classes. I had 40-45 minutes to be alone with her at the college's canteen.
>She's my age, neither pretty nor ugly (I dig her nerdy girl looks), she walks with a slow gait, as if some weight is upon her. She's jobless and never took a career before. A true fembot in other words.
>Well, sort off, there were a couple of annoying neckbeards on the next table. Bloody neckbeards! They swayed her attention a couple of times.
>I confessed, not my love, but that I like her, that I think that she's cute. I had to do it because my feelings for her were killing me, I had to let that out of my chest.
>She didn't reject me, but couldn't accept me either because: 1-She doesn't know me well enough. 2- Because she is grounded.
>Yeah, anons, a 28 years old woman, jobless, still living with her parents, can't go out into parties, or dates with a man, because her parents grounded her. She is THAT pathetic and a loser.
>No hobbies so to speak, boring a fuck, a tabula rasa of a person in general.
>IMHO, she is a good material for making a GF. She needs help so she doens't fail at college, and at life.
>This is probably the first time in my bloody life that I really like a girl, willingly to accept all her flaws.

So, what do you think?
>>
File: Her drawing.jpg (64 KB, 719x960) Image search: [Google]
Her drawing.jpg
64 KB, 719x960
>>27964124
>On and off for five years. Tried so, so hard to make her happy
>Would surprise her with gifts and candy every now and then
>Always asked what she thought/felt about things
>Really cared and took and interest in her. Always have her 100%
>She was depressive and had anxiety so I always tried to make her comfortable or give her special attention, letting her know that she was important to someone.
>Changed tactics when trying to make her feel better since my attempts usually didnt work. I was trying to figure out the right strategy to help her
>She lied to me about 85% of everything
>Told me she loved me multiple times, later found out that she never did
>Said I was her "perfect boyfriend" but also was incredibly apathetic and usually showed favoritism to her friends or family
>Almost never initiated anything with me
>Good artist but kind of lazy
>Probably a 5/10 irl but to me she was the most beautiful girl in the world
>Tall and with freckles. I was in love at first sight. My first time seeing her is still a vivid memory.
>She made me feel actually happy. I lost 80+ pounds and starting working out. My grades went from D's to A+'s (We dated throughout highschool and early college)
>Her family was shitty to me, but she never defended me.
>Ended up breaking up with me and telling me she didnt want me in her life about a week after saying that "she didnt want anything to change between us"
>Told me she was in love with her college professor and not with me
>Became a lesbian after breaking up with me
>She doesnt even care about me. Hasnt even said a word since then.

I had a nightmare about her today. I cant get her out of my head or the constant numb pain that is always following me everywhere I go.

I know now that I probably treated her to well, maybe if I was more distant or something I could have won her over but I dont even care. Every time I think about it I only hurt myself

Pic related, she drew it for me saying it was how I made her feel "so happy"
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.