[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I got 24 hours, one used car and four grand to find.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: tfw1111.jpg (67 KB, 317x379) Image search: [Google]
tfw1111.jpg
67 KB, 317x379
>I got 24 hours, one used car and four grand to find.
>>
Why is that anon? Did you do something bad?
>>
>>27964114
what? elaborate my friend
>>
Have fun driving a piece of shit thats going to require lots of maintenance. Just LOL @ a $4000 budget
>>
Start dealing drugs.
Take some of the risky jobs
>>
>>27964114
I got 24 hours, one used car and four grand to find.

This sentence is syntactically ambiguous. He could be saying that he has a 24 hour deadline to find four grand, and that a used car is currently in his possession. In that case, sell the used car first thing tomorrow. You could even list it on eBay with a short auction time.

I guess what he really meant is that he owes somebody $4000 and a used car, and that this certain somebody wants it within 24 hours.

However, he could also be looking to buy a used car and get $4,000 so that he can leave town.

In any case, sorry for the bad situation.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.