[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I actually be concerned about SJWism? Outside of tumblr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1456024776680.jpg (114 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1456024776680.jpg
114 KB, 640x640
Should I actually be concerned about SJWism? Outside of tumblr and college campuses, is it really going to impact my life in any significant way?
>>
>>27964076
The less people pay attention to it, the quicker it will go away. 4chan seals their own doom by having every 2nd thread about SJW's.
>>
if you are a leftist like me looking for a class conscious gf you will never find one. All girls that have an interest in leftism are sjws.
>>
If you're a white man you will NEVER benefit from affirmative action and quotas.
>>
Retards on 4chan act like everyone but them is an Assigned Male tier leftist, and we're living under some sort of Communist regime.

Those people are wrong.
>>
>>27964076

The "le SJWS are coming 4 us" crowd is more worrisome, with their edgy autism. They think the internet is real life. Most of them are goblins too.
>>
>>27964076
Nah, since you're a faggot they'll have your back.
>>
>>27964159
>If you're a white man you will NEVER benefit from affirmative action and quotas.

We have to help each other claw our way up the system. Because the system wants to keep US down, now. We got a little too powerful for the big wigs to feel comfortable with. They want to kick us down into the brown sea- I- I mean, they want us (not themselves, but only us) to "share" more with the impoverished masses of the world.
>>
>>27964076
They are spreading, just look at stand up comedy. Stand up comics are all getting shit for saying offensive stuff, when it infects freaking stand up comedy you KNOW this shit is spreading.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.