[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw guy who bullied you in highschool is well into his high
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 418x415) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 418x415
>Tfw guy who bullied you in highschool is well into his high paying career with a wife who is just your type
>>
just become hokage and cuck him
>>
>tfw want to masturbate but know it'll just make me sadder in the end
>when you're too sad to fucking jack off
end me
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 500x281
>>27963913
>Tfw he is too good of a person now to hate
>>
I wouldn't know, because I dont follow any scumbag from my past
>>
File: hades.gif (485 KB, 450x270) Image search: [Google]
hades.gif
485 KB, 450x270
>>27963859
Don't worry, anon. It's only halftime.

His wife is going to cuck him soon enough, he's going to go through a rough divorce, lose half his shit, lose his house and have to move into a shitty apartment, have to pay alimony and childsupport, probably lose his good job due to stress, and he's likely to get fat and go bald as his life becomes too much to bear.
>>
Nice guys finish last. Sorry famalamalam.
Since he's probably Chad, hes less likely to get divorceraped or cucked too. Don't envy his wife, if you had her you'd be cucked very quickly anyway.
>>
>>27963966
>Too sad to masterbate
There is no worst feeling
>>
>>27963859
Nah, all the guys who bullied me are either miserable poor white trash or dead. That's the great thing about small towns. You get to watch all the people you hated in high school go from cheerleader bitch and raging stoner jock to fat, pregnant and hating their lives, then dead.
>>
>>27964067
that is literally always how it goes today, they just fudge the statistical numbers to keep men from just collectively bailing on that marriage trap altogether.
ur right, that asshole is doomed, OP doesn't need to worry. marriage = cucked
>>
>>27964067
xD KEK KEK KEKOO
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 152x254) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 152x254
>tfw the chad that bullied you in middle school moved schools and got in a drunk driving accident senior year, crashed his pickup truck, killed his friend, injured two other guys plus himself and is now in jail
>>
>>27963859
>tfw middle school bully overdosed on Heroin and died a few years ago

Feels good man
>>
Mine threatens suicide to my bf weekly.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.